Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,636 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1481034 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4196) (4197) (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) ... (4683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:54am On Feb 16
Olowunl01:

In essence we would have fared way better had Jonathan continued instead of Buhari... At least he had the smart to allow those better at economic management the reins, had better approach wrt Niger Delta issue & Oil Production.

Whilst Nigeria hasn't been great in a long while the genesis on today's problem started with SNG & Buhari.

Hopefully Tinubu can get our oil production up, that's our only get out of jail card, cutting wasteful spending is not Tinubu's strength especially with an Akpabio as Senate president

I think you are right on the oil security part, Jonathan would have been able to settle the boys, however I have a good suspicion that disaffected PDP people in Niger Delta started the oil theft as soon as they left Government. This suspicion occasioned by the immediate arrival of soot in Rivers State as soon as power changed hands and Wike entered. There was no soot in Amaechi time. The change of power changed the fabric of how oil was stolen and who by

Buhari major sin is continuation of his misguided capital projects even after the shale oil crash and the COVID oil crash. Those finished Nigeria. Ontop the fact they were not bringing in Forex due to the price and volume crash, CBN was using what little reserves we had as collateral for Buhari borrowing for capital projects. That's why our foreign reserves is non existent and incapable of defending the Naira. Buhari was a major disaster.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:59am On Feb 16
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

I have this feeling you do not like gays

What gives you that impression? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 1:17am On Feb 16
Ibime:

I think you are right on the oil security part, Jonathan would have been able to settle the boys, however I have a good suspicion that disaffected PDP people in Niger Delta started the oil theft as soon as they left Government. This suspicion occasioned by the immediate arrival of soot in Rivers State as soon as power changed hands and Wike entered. There was no soot in Amaechi time. The change of power changed the fabric of how oil was stolen and who by

Buhari major sin is continuation of his misguided capital programs even after the shale oil crash and the COVID oil crash. Those finished Nigeria. Ontop the fact they were not bringing in Forex due to the price and volume crash, CBN was using what little reserves we had as collateral for Buhari borrowing for capital projects. That's why our foreign reserves is non existent and incapable of defending the Naira. Buhari was a major disaster.

Fact

Anyway sha I don't blame ND people, we just dey hear mining, solid mineral resources, whilst state govt in cohort with FG just dey corner it, ala Zamfara gold is for Zamfara πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ should we not be getting enough FX from solid mineral to aid the shortfall from oil revenue?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:15am On Feb 16
Don't know if this document is legit, but i won't be suprise if Tinubu truly approved that money.
Some people will tell us ₦24bn is too small, and that Nigeria is too broke, so Govt cannot provide basic amenities for the people.

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1758220714484596837?t=iJ0dzh3uNolCgtXp7AMeRw&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 2:58am On Feb 16
Ibime:

Buhari major sin is continuation of his misguided capital projects even after the shale oil crash and the COVID oil crash. Those finished Nigeria. Ontop the fact they were not bringing in Forex due to the price and volume crash, CBN was using what little reserves we had as collateral for Buhari borrowing for capital projects. That's why our foreign reserves is non existent and incapable of defending the Naira. Buhari was a major disaster.

Monerozi5590 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:03am On Feb 16
GloriousGbola:

You're probably right about that. I remeber calling our company security one Friday when I had a run in with police and their first question was oga have you been drinking? Apparently a lot of guys would get hammered, get in trouble and then call our security guys to engage the police

There is also a lot of drinking on construction site to 'warm body' which is another fking problem safety wise.

Even the police themselves ! Go to Hotel Campbell on Campbell street , Lagos Island . The hotel is beside the infamous police area A command headquarters popularly known as " Lion building "

You will see police men in broad daylight drinking and smoking with AK-47 rifles in their laps . Once they are high enough , they pick up their rifles , enter their patrol van to go for raids & stop and search duty all over Lagos island & environs .

Just imagine say u enter their hand in that state .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:12am On Feb 16
Incognito9:

Monerozi5590 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just wait for him to come and tell u " Buhari is the president that invested the most in Infrastructure and security , therefore Buhari is not a disaster " grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 5:34am On Feb 16
BlueRayDick:

Just wait for him to come and tell u " Buhari is the president that invested the most in Infrastructure and security , therefore Buhari is not not a disaster " grin

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:00am On Feb 16
Ibime:

I thought APC support group said it was Jonathan that ruined this country by depleting our foreign reserves.

So the frugal and competent Buhari succeeded in making a rotten situation worse . Only God knows what Tinubu is doing to the already worse situation because this one that even Tinubu supporters 8 months ago are cussing him out now..... this first 4 years go long pass January wey person broke o

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:31am On Feb 16
Segedinho:
Can anyone verify this?

https://twitter.com/aai_austin/status/1758013206360916368

The truck of yam was not looted ; what happened was that the central mosque of Lagos Island ( moshalashi Jimoh ) bought a truckload of Yam to be shared to faithfuls to cushion the effect of hardship in the land .

Somehow people are not patient enough to decide to know whether it will get to their turn before the truckload finish , so as typical Nigerians it became a free-for-all. Everybody wan grab a tuber or two before everything finish πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

The long and short of it is that serious hunger dey the land.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AdisaOwala: 6:40am On Feb 16
raumdeuter:

Atiku is the main contender for 2027 and he has a very good chance. BAT will need more help from Obi to take away Southern non APC votes from Atiku

At age 80 by that time? sad

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:47am On Feb 16
BlueRayDick:

The truck of yam was not looted ; what happened was that the central mosque of Lagos Island ( moshalashi Jimoh ) bought a truckload of Yam to be shared to faithfuls to cushion the effect of hardship in land .

Somehow people are not patient enough to decide to know whether it will get to their turn before the truckload finish , so as typical Nigerians it became a free-for-all. Everybody wan grab a tuber or two before everything finish πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

The long and short of it is that serious hunger dey the land.

Patient dog for no get any bone in this situation oh

grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:49am On Feb 16
afrodoc2:

What gives you that impression? grin

As Baba dey explain the intricate details wey no necessary

Which one be dcck for driving again?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:12am On Feb 16
izzou:

Patient dog for no get any bone in this situation oh

grin

Literally : if u snooze , u lose ! U go still carry injury go house sef on top say u no see yam collect .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:21am On Feb 16
grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:26am On Feb 16
izzou:

As Baba dey explain the intricate details wey no necessary

Which one be dcck for driving again?

there was also a sunday when a guy carried his side chick to the same road and she hitour close maiguards son and daughter . they broke the boys leg.
the guy tried to pull a fast one, drop the boy with his broken leg in hospital and take off. i think the guy was based in okota or maybe isolo. not sure.
unfortunately for him, my wife intervened and the guy was on the hook proper.

imagine carrying your side chick to learn to drive and then getting in an accident where you hit someone

the suspected gays were a unique case - however i have learnt to identify guys teaching chicks to drive on that road. you can alwasy tell because they are usually driving very slowly and cautiously. it is almost always a guy and a chick - and they NEVER have the warning L plate. and they are never from the immediate area. probably so they can effect quick exit if they hit someone. the ones that hit me were in one festac extension i dont remember

my kids have bikes and my son likes to ride and i am always warning him to be careful and shine his eye when on teh road.

as for dcck for driving - i have a funny memory from school where this chick's senior sis gave me her car to take her younger sis to drive. i and the sis were trying to get something going but lets just say it was complicated. anyways we drove to a football field - she got the hang of it. then we drove back to campus. if you see the way the girl came down from the car. she slammed the door. chick was vexed. in hindsight driving was probably meant to be a precusor to a much longer evening, but i was not reading the signs. angry angry.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:28am On Feb 16
grin

.....Al Hilal don waste money. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:36am On Feb 16
BlueRayDick:

1. Tinubu is an embodiment of corruption.
2. Tinubu is nepotic and doesn't believe in merit. Nepotism is one of the ills that brought us to this point as a people.
3. Tinubu legitimize hooliganism in Lagos State. Some may argue that this is not as bad as it seems considering how it has reduced crime, but until you have an encounter with these guys being a law to themselves u will understand the danger it portends for our future.
4. Tinubu is physically sick. No one needs to remind you of how voting a sick Yar Adua ended for us neither does anyone needs to tell you how Buhari's constant attention to his health has affected Nigeria as a nation.
5. Tinubu is one of the major actors that sold the bad product called buhari to all Nigerians. His sense of judgement should never be trusted going forward

These are but few reasons why reasonable people are actually wishing Tinubu does not become Nigeria president come 2023.

Na here we dey!

Since Seyi Tinubu already operates in the advertising media space, maybe Tinubu should kukuma sack the ARCON boss and appoint Seyi instead , abi? Because we already know APC support group will bring defense of competency to explain away nepotism

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 7:49am On Feb 16

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:49am On Feb 16
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:52am On Feb 16
cool

......its called Power, though transient.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:03am On Feb 16
On further reflection, Roland17 u were spot on yesterday calling out the hypocrisy of the Sultan and the entire North . Peter Obi made a tweet the other time about the poverty in the north and his plans to lift them & the country out of poverty;

β€œcommitted to lifting people out of poverty and I remain committed to transforming Nigeria starting from the North to every part of the nation.” .

Northerners and southern APC members went on rampage online calling him all sorts of name; even when we showed them stats to back things up that Obi saying the north was poor and needed pulling out of poverty was fact ; they turned deaf ear claiming the north wasn't poor as Obi alleged. Bashir Ahmad wey dey chop sara money as social media SA under Buhari dey chat shiit and our southern brothers here dey pander to his yeye rhetorics.

Now it took all of them 8 years to agree Buhari was a disaster. Smh undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:04am On Feb 16
OasisX:
cool

......its called Power, though transient.

Obj

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:05am On Feb 16
iamoyindamola:
In Hausa man's voice
Froblem everywhere

https://www.nairaland.com/8002179/fuel-scarcity-looms-tanker-drivers

Na to buy fuel when I reach house today.

This Tinubu regime go long o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:13am On Feb 16
BlueRayDick:

Na to buy fuel when I reach house today.

This Tinubu regime go long o
You wan compete for gallon d'Or this season?
Nice one🀣🀣

20 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:27am On Feb 16
iamoyindamola:

Nice one🀣🀣

Not really o; where I wan see that kind money?

Na to buy fuel wey perosn go dey use guide for generator for this heat season and enough fuel to run the car. Shikena!

Anybody wey dey buy fuel to store now na ritualist ! πŸ™…β€β™‚οΈ

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:37am On Feb 16
iamoyindamola:

Nice one🀣🀣

Una no dey forgive and forget for this platform...

Swears

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:44am On Feb 16
Segedinho:

Una no dey forgive and forget for this platform...

Swears
Lol
I raise you Twitter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:47am On Feb 16
OasisX:

grin

.....make una dey calm down, show a receipt of me defending Buhari for 2nd term.

Are you sure you want to do this? Are you really sure?

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:51am On Feb 16
Round one.

.fight...😊😊😊

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:53am On Feb 16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:54am On Feb 16
Amigoss:
😭😭.....This ain't funny anymore

https://twitter.com/moyoscooooo/status/1758211257469947990?t=BJr8gs8sm-5BhOGhqipWdQ&s=19
Please allow Tinubu to find his feet. Stop this propaganda.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4196) (4197) (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) ... (4683) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), Odunharry(m), Theflint1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.