Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1414258 Views)

Chelsea, Man City Face Relegation From EPL After Everton Point Deduction / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4226) (4227) (4228) (4229) (4230) (4231) (4232) ... (4610) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19
raumdeuter:

You think I was born with a silver spoon? Bro. I hustled from the ground up. No kain hunger wey I never face before

I was a proper Naija below middle class growing up

Whose parents were owed salaries, who used sawdust and charcoal to cook, who ate polished rice only on Sundays and festivities
I grew up seeing older people blaming govt for everything anyone who drives a good car or lives fine was an enemy and those stealing our money and I decided I will not be that.
I made song decisions most important was to leave Nigeria as soon as the opportunity came

No kain hunger wey I never experience
Okay......
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19
Unlimited22:
Mi o ni so nkankan
Where is OasisX grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19
raumdeuter:

It took time to get rotten and will take time to be bad

Just keep calm and vote Tinubu for 2nd term in 2027
This is hard for me and others who supported and voted for BAT.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19
liveLongNprospa:

Omo I had to do another grocery shopping middle of the month after doing one beginning of the month just because of how the whole thing is now expensive.

By end of this month me and madam will look at our monthly expense and increase it again.

Point is, between may 2023 and today my expense has practically doubled and pikin go soon drop.

I just dey vex anyhow.
Now imagine say I actually be poor man. Infact what am I saying, I nor even know if I dey middle class againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
😁😁
Everywhere red my bro, i no kukuma dey look debit alert again. Bought 3 paint of wheat and corn in December for ₦1800 and ₦2100 respectively per pain, bought same this February for ₦2600 and ₦3000 per pain respectively. Bought dried unripe plantain for ₦3000 for one paint to grind with the Wheat and Corn. I no wan even talk about Rice, Beans, Garri, Meat, Plantain, Yam, Fish and other foods like Golden Morn, Bread, Oat, Cornflakes for Children's breakfast before going to school and snack. The shege touch everywhere bro.....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19
BlueRayDick:
Ekweremadu say una no show love o
When I am already angry that he was given just ten years and placed in a UK cell?

If na Guantanamo I for say OK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19
TrebleChamp:
😁😁
Everywhere red my bro, i no kukuma dey look debit alert again. Bought 3 paint of wheat and corn in December for ₦1800 and ₦2100 respectively per pain, bought same this February for ₦2600 and ₦3000 per pain respectively. Bought dried unripe plantain for ₦3000 for one paint to grind with the Wheat and Corn. I no wan even talk about Rice, Beans, Garri, Meat, Plantain, Yam, Fish and other foods like Golden Morn, Bread, Oat, Cornflakes for Children's breakfast before going to school and snack. The shege touch everywhere bro.....
My wife says she wants to do fix deposit. I just dey look am. I go rob her. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19
ouzo1:

I thought as much...Obi go don learn him lesson big time.
You be maduman walahi 😁😁😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:05pm On Feb 19
ouzo1:
Wike $1m dollar don finish? 😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19
TrebleChamp:
You be maduman walahi 😁😁😁

My brother na few people head correct these days ooo cheesy grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19
Unlimited22:

E use that one dey see front πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19
TrebleChamp:
Wike $1m dollar don finish? 😁😁😁

Him use pay lawyers.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:17pm On Feb 19
Spy360:

This is hard for me and others who supported and voted for BAT.

Don't worry endure and vote him again by 2029 everything go don settle well and you will be able to celebrate soft life plus Arsenal winning their first league title in 25yrs
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Feb 19
Realmrsean:
I hear say ibadan people don dey protest πŸͺ§ join

Make any Igbo guy no mumu join any protest πŸͺ§

Na for tinubu blokos we go all choke πŸ₯΄

Na Yoruba people be that. They will always be at the forefront to criticize their own

Towards election Tinubus fiercest critics were his own people while the people who criticized Obis rule for 8yrs in Anambra immediately folded and became chorus leaders

Same with Buhari that his Northerners dare not criticize nor protest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:32pm On Feb 19
Buharists dey para for BATists cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19
izzou:

Yes, you are supposed to, after the naira was floated.

The farmer that plants cassava and uproots it with hoe, sells at 5 naira per tuber.

He then goes to his child's school and finds out the fees has been increased
He goes to buy drugs and it has gone up
He goes to buy fuel and it has gone up
He goes to buy clothes and it has gone up

Abeg, how can this farmer afford his basic needs if he does not increase the price of that same cassava that he plants here?

This dollar ripple effect cannot be limited to only foreign products.

He does all of these while hiding from bandits/ kidnappers/Fulani terrorists who can invade his farm to wreck havoc.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:44pm On Feb 19
A40:
No one can convince me they voted for Tinubu for any other reason than tribe and religious bias. Definitely not competency

Widen the tax net, increase IGR (wey no translate into anything to life of citizens) taxation, taxation, taxation while reducing spending power of Nigerians. That is the only thing for him brain. Even 24 years ago. Talkless of an older washed version of him now

When I tell you the P in APC stands for poverty. I'm not mincing words.

Buhari said Nigerians will miss him and you have to wonder if he was right
This is my major problem with the man.

People are poor already but he still want to tax them to death...making it very hard for them to ever be able to afford anything.

We will reduce their purchasing power comes to mind.

Tax tax and tax....and the money is never put to good use.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 2:51pm On Feb 19
"Tinubu you are Ripper, I wast my volt on you"

Eyaa, so Tinubu don turn Vlad on top small suffering. Raumdeuter na your brothers be this oo.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 2:52pm On Feb 19
Spy360:

Where is OasisX grin
You people like wahala πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 2:53pm On Feb 19
BlueRayDick:
Buharists dey para for BATists cheesy
Lol this one too that properly 'spended' the funds has crawled out of his hole to speak?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:57pm On Feb 19
iamoyindamola:

Ddi he go to jail for us abi Ogun wan kill the werey ni
People they vex o
foolish man.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:02pm On Feb 19
Do a proper count of the exact people that protested today in Ibadan.

Gather the exact same people tomorrow

Give them 1k, I Derica or rice, Tin tomatoes and a branded APC Cap

90% of them will still vote APC.

Omoh! Make every body shout him own shout.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19
izzou:
Do a proper count of the exact people that protested today in Ibadan.

Gather the exact same people tomorrow

Give them 1k, I Derica or rice, Tin tomatoes and a branded APC Cap

90% of them will still vote APC.

Omoh! Make every body shout him own shout.
No be Ibadan emilokan get one of the highest votes
They will be alright

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19
Nor be the same head this central bank get ni

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Feb 19
Ellexy:
"Tinubu you are Ripper, I wast my volt on you"

Eyaa, so Tinubu don Vlad on top small suffering Ramdeuter na your brothers be this oo.

Na Yoruba people be that. They will always be at the forefront to criticize their own

Towards election Tinubus fiercest critics were his own people while the people who criticized Obis rule for 8yrs in Anambra immediately folded and became chorus leaders

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:56pm On Feb 19
raumdeuter:

Talk another thing abeg, the Soludo's and the Orji Uzor Kalu's that vehemently opposed Obi are Fulanis I guess.

You think we've forgotten the receipts of people that called Emilokan thief and later they were singing on ya mandate. Abeg talk another thing.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Thazard(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19
iamoyindamola:

Ddi he go to jail for us abi Ogun wan kill the werey ni
People they vex o
grin grin grin Like say na olympics he go run for us. grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 4:10pm On Feb 19
No more Emilokan ke

This people are not serious.

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 4:16pm On Feb 19
New release from Ibadan. DSS should spring into action and bring this woman to justice. This is disrespect.

https://twitter.com/harrizone98/status/1759565910581317767?t=ftwt_dGrdPLfPZeBgtsXiQ&s=19

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19
Ellexy:
Talk another thing abeg, the Soludo's and the Orji Uzor Kalu's that vehemently opposed Obi are Fulanis I guess.

You think we've forgotten the receipts of people that called Emilokan thief and later they were singing on ya mandate. Abeg talk another thing.

Lmaooo..
The fact that igbo leaders mostly stood against Obi during the campaign was another selling point because it was the evidence to show he really didn't fvck with these guys.
When apc boys dey praise Soludo upandan abi na ohaneze wey nor fit come out in one voice.
Abi is it people like Arthur Eze that wanted to ask for an arm or leg.

Na only Ngige nai give himself brain come decide to not voice out if he supports Obi or not.
Lol.. Good times

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19
Now that Igbos have so far stayed away from protests, who will the ronus and APC people blame?
Will the Batists blame osibanjo supporters?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4226) (4227) (4228) (4229) (4230) (4231) (4232) ... (4610) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), Shegzdave, Theflint1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.