Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,153 members, 7,867,351 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1587342 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4303) (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) (4308) (4309) ... (4868) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01
DissTroy:
Nairaland is the highest ranked Nigerian website and has the fastest caching web pages of all Nigerian websites on Google. Don't let anyone get away with lies lest those lies would be regurgitated and spread to reinforce the lies.

Defend your identify and attack anyone who tries to misappropriate your identity - your history is a part of your identity. Your offline and online identities are subsets of you. Defend it. Drag it. And don't let yourself get gaslighted into silence. smiley
Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:53pm On Mar 01
grin

.......Ibibio ronú campaign.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:58pm On Mar 01
OasisX:
grin

Every 4 market days now

grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:07pm On Mar 01
Ellexy:

Every 4 market days now

grin cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01
OasisX:
grin

At least nobody would say Akwa Ibom isn't one of the most talked about states on the thread anymore cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:14pm On Mar 01
Ellexy:
Lol they are very few and of the older generation. The God-fearing baddies of this generation don't want that kind of life.

grin cheesy

There's nothing like God-fearing baddie . Those ones na just people wey wan chop normal baddie lifestyle but are hypocrite who can't deal with what the society will say about their baddie lifestyle . Na dem dey sing " fine Girls wey love Jesus ..... we are a new generation " grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01
Spy360:

Exactly Nwanne.

When you look at two groups of people having 80% shared cultural values you can conclude that they are elements in the same cultural set.

💯
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:28pm On Mar 01
monerozi5590:
We will continue to celebrate good news of Buhari's achievements. Nigeria Air is one of his many achievements. Thank you sir.

Monerozi how far ?

How goes Buhari's Nigeria Air ? Are u still celebrating it ? U fit help me book ticket I wan go buy kilishi for Abuja tomorrow ?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 9:32pm On Mar 01
iamoyindamola:

On weekends, I wake up early I no Sabi sleep
I watch till around epl , but if there's international break then the whole of the weekend is gaming and movies
I no get friends, I no they go owambe
Weekend for fun, weekdays for work and reading
I see, that's a nice setup to watch movies.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01
Theflint1:
At least nobody would say Akwa Ibom isn't one of the most talked about states on the thread anymore cheesy
We’ve all been very pro-tribe at one point Sha so I don’t blame him grin
Didn’t even know spy was Igbo or maybe I missed it somehow until this his funny statements of dragging other tribes as Igbo.

You can either build strong relationships online or keep being tribal at every little instance. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 9:35pm On Mar 01
Spy360:

Exactly Nwanne.

Livelongnprospa how do you explain this?

Asking for historical writings in an African setting is asking for a white chameleon.

What defines a people is not historical writings. Those are mere confirmations. What defines a people is their culture and traditions. These cuts across their shared identity, language, religion, food, dressing, festivals, society organisation or civilization etc.

When you look at two groups of people having 80% shared cultural values you can conclude that they are elements in the same cultural set.
I don't care where everybody came from..it's not my job to research on it.

Anywhere anyone claim they came from ots their business.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 9:36pm On Mar 01
izzou:

grin grin

I hope i won't struggle like i did with Breaking Bad
Breaking Bad is a solid show. Only episode 1-3 will bore you out. It was family family interactions.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:37pm On Mar 01
Is there a smouldering beef between Igbos and akwaIbomites?

Looking at this thread for the past few days, one would think there is an ongoing clash some where outside here.

Im just trying to understand the point in igbos figting akwaibom? To prove what?

Spy and okpa are the same and fond of claiming familly with people that are in no ways related to them. People that have told you that they arent one of yours, yet you want to force yourself on them...which is shameful really. I dont know why an igbo man will want to think delta and rivers are igbos..even though they have igbo speaking parts. They dont identify with you no more, so leave them be.

But then, reading disstroys posts makes me wonder if there is a beef on going and whats happening here is the ripple effect...cos the whole beef looks exagerated. Looks like a forced beef. Make everybody rest...this is an inconsequential beef.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01
BlueRayDick:

There's nothing like God-fearing baddie . Those ones na just people wey wan chop normal baddie lifestyle but are hypocrite who can't deal with what the society will say about their baddie lifestyle . Na dem dey sing " fine Girls wey love Jesus ..... we are a new generation " grin

grin grin grin

Thou art not well
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01
Sportsweb:
Breaking Bad is a solid show. Only episode 1-3 will bore you out. It was family family interactions.

I don't want to see this kind of opinion again

Please

angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 9:41pm On Mar 01
Emaprince:

Looking at this thread for the past few days, one would think there is an ongoing clash some where outside here.

Im just trying to understand the point in igbos figting akwaibom? To prove what?

But then, reading disstroys posts makes me wonder if there is a beef on going and whats happening here is the ripple effect...cos the whole beef looks exagerated. Looks like a forced beef. Make everybody rest...this is an inconsequential beef.
Nothing like beef. Just one dude trying to fraud his village into every discussion.

Spy and okpa are the same and fond of claiming familly with people that are in no ways related to them. People that have told you that they arent one of yours, yet you want to force yourself on them...which is shameful really. I dont know why an igbo man will want to think delta and rivers are igbos..even though they have igbo speaking parts. They dont identify with you no more, so leave them be.
These two I don't know their problem, let's these minority villages rest.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:42pm On Mar 01
izzou:

grin grin grin

Thou art not well

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:42pm On Mar 01
BlueRayDick:

Monerozi how far ?

How goes Buhari's Nigeria Air ? Are u still celebrating it ? U fit help me book ticket I wan go buy kilishi for Abuja tomorrow ?
As in....to think theu really gathered to snap in front of that plane to deceibe Nigerians...smh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:44pm On Mar 01
izzou:

Please

angry

Breaking bad was actually a good show; I watched it till end . But I feel it's overrated online sha .

It was not all that . Maybe because it was one of the first good shows people watched sha , so it made them nostalgic . Me I no too see the 10/10 most people rate it , but it wasn't poor either
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:45pm On Mar 01
Emaprince:
As in....to think theu really gathered to snap in front of that plane to deceibe Nigerians...smh

They tried to gaslight us here and claim we don't celebrate good things . Something that was a glaring fraud but I don't know the kind patriotism that will make me call black off-white
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 9:46pm On Mar 01
izzou:

Please

angry
Omo, you are the only person that I have seen down rating BB.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:47pm On Mar 01
BlueRayDick:

Breaking bad was actually a good show; I watched it till end . But I feel it's overrated online sha .

It was not all that . Maybe because it was one of the first good shows people watched sha , so it made them nostalgic . Me I no too see the 10/10 most people rate it , but it wasn't poor either

Omoh, I struggled to watch that show!

At some point, i had to quit.

But you see that Ozark? Both the fans, producers, actors, and everybody needs to be ko'ed by Olokpa

Nonsense show
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01
Sportsweb:
Omo, you are the only person that I have seen down rating BB.

They keep saying it gets better

Omoh, na so so sleep I dey sleep every episode.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:49pm On Mar 01
izzou:

But you see that Ozark? Both the fans, producers, actors, and everybody needs to be ko'ed by Olokpa

Nonsense show

I also don't like ozark . E still dey on top my former system unwatched when I quit my former job .

Whoever dem allocate the system to go decide with him church mind whether ozark na good show or not . grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 9:49pm On Mar 01
izzou:

Nonsense show
Since you don't like BB. Try and watch Snowfall and The Wire.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01
BlueRayDick:

I also don't like ozark . E still dey on top my former system unwatched when I quit my former job .

Whoever dem allocate the system to go decide with him church mind whether ozark na good show or not . grin

Na punishment you just give the person

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01
Sportsweb:

Alright

Thanks
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Mar 01
Sportsweb:

Breaking Bad is a goat show. It even made me watch the spinoff Better call Saul

Breaking Bad and GOT are mine

I didn't feel The wire though

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01
raumdeuter:

Breaking Bad is a goat show. It even made me watch the spinoff Better call Saul

Breaking Bad and GOT are mine

I didn't feel The wire though

Thank you angry

Please shut the door, when you leave.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:56pm On Mar 01
New episode of blacklist are out

But I don lose Interest

It's starting to look forced to me and storyline stale
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 10:03pm On Mar 01
raumdeuter:
New episode of blacklist are out

But I don lose Interest

It's starting to look forced to me and storyline stale

Starting to? cheesy

I did not watch the last 2 seasons. How many scenarios with different Blacklisters dey wan use? Then they twisted the Russian origin story back and forth until it became more intricate than the Gordian knot.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:05pm On Mar 01
Emaprince:

It’s just on Nairaland sports chat room…. This “beef” does not exist in reality

(1) (2) (3) ... (4303) (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) (4308) (4309) ... (4868) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: chidekings(m), OasisX, DeadPresidents, Nezzjnr, afrodoc2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.