Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1590221 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4317) (4318) (4319) (4320) (4321) (4322) (4323) ... (4870) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:02am On Mar 04
izzou:

Nigerians hardly succumb to begging.

Ask yourself; When last did you send a dime to someone begging online?

The lady that cooked did not beg. She just made a tweet in favour of men, and men decided to spoil her to spite feminists.

You are right tho, that if the right people reason you, you go blow.

But you see begging online? Nigerians no dey emotional to that one

you're right sha

Lagos in particular will make you hard

one day one girl was begging me and i said something mean and it was like a switch flipped. she started insulting me. all the gente a beg help me i am hungry disappeared.

ride publuc transport and you will see and hear different stories of people's begging hustle.

but because of the obidient vs batists wars, someone may just decide to help the guy out to shut down the gloating
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:08am On Mar 04
GloriousGbola:

you're right sha

one day one girl was begging me and i said something mean and it was like a switch flipped. she started insulting me. all the gente a beg help me i am hungry disappeared.

ride publuc transport and you will see and hear different stories of people's begging hustle.

but because of the obidient vs batists wars, someone may just decide to help the guy out to shut down the gloating

grin grin grin

But i do wonder what will make a man bring a bill of 1 milion plus online for help

Is it that he doesn’t have friends, relatives, church members, neighbours, etc?

If i can swallow my pride and post all my details online to strangers, i should be able to ask every single soul i know too.

I don't know sha. Maybe he has done that too.

I pray he receives the help he seeks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:14am On Mar 04
izzou:

grin grin grin

But i do wonder what will make a man bring a bill of 1 milion plus online for help

Is it that he doesn’t have friends, relatives, church members, neighbours, etc?

If i can swallow my pride and post all my details online to strangers, i should be able to ask every single soul i know too.

I don't know sha. Maybe he has done that too.

I pray he receives the help he seeks.

This is exactly my thought as well.

The thing is most people will mock u sef cos they see that what u are crowd-funding for is a luxury not a necessity. A lot of people who have kids in federal and state varsities will not even spare him N10k even if they have. They will just overlook him and say 'Your own better na"
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 8:15am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick
This country Don finish.

See who dey wish IBD happy birthday.

Minister of state for environment.

https://twitter.com/SalakoIziaq/status/1764341389435769146?t=8TJmqWU7T2AV3HcX09RWhA&s=19

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:18am On Mar 04
livelongprospa:
BlueRayDick
This country Don finish.

https://twitter.com/SalakoIziaq/status/1764341389435769146?t=8TJmqWU7T2AV3HcX09RWhA&s=19

Na their friend na. Na why u see him threatening to deal with the customs officer cos he has dined with his bosses' boss.

Naija na jungle
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:21am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:

The thing is most people will mock u sef cos they see that what u are crowd-funding for is a luxury not a necessity. A lot of people who have kids in federal and state varsities will not even spare him N10k even if they have. They will just overlook him and say 'Your own better na"

True sha

He could ask for lesser amounts or change the reason.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:31am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:

U people are still not getting it.

A seller of an imported item will sell based on the exchange rate as at the time he imported the item na.

In the last few weeks the dollar had a crazy run. If the initial quote was around when dollar was doing like 1,200/$ and then the importer brought in new panels when dollar did 1,800/$ .... The seller will not say because dollar is now 1,500/$ he should sell at a loss na .

If the importer no sell old stock finish he won't revert to selling at 1,500/$ .

This thing na business na
When dollar was rising, prices were rising everyday with it. People were just adjusting prices according to dollar rates on their old stocks, might not be everyone, but it was being done.

Now nobody is readjusting their price, everyone is claiming they bought when dollar was high.

But I guarantee you if dollar hits 2000 today, by tomorrow morning, prices would have doubled again and it won't be on new goods.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:32am On Mar 04
livelongprospa:
BlueRayDick
This country Don finish.

Minister of State for Environment na living witness to the Philanthropy of IBD

grin

That Custom Officer wey make IBD vex, better start running to the nearest embassy for the latest Asylum packages.

His village people don let him Eleda sleep

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:33am On Mar 04
GloriousGbola:

you're right sha

The fees have been paid.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:33am On Mar 04
Ellexy:
When dollar was rising, prices were rising everyday with it. People were just adjusting prices according to dollar rates on their old stocks, might not be everyone, but it was being done.

Now nobody is readjusting their price, everyone is claiming they bought when dollar was high.

But I guarantee you if dollar hits 2000 today, by tomorrow morning, prices would have doubled again and it won't be on new goods.

So you will readjust it, if you were a business man?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:35am On Mar 04
izzou:

So you will readjust it, if you were a business man?
grin grin grin

You see BlueRay, this is what I'm talking about
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:40am On Mar 04
Ellexy:
grin grin grin

I don't understand

Everybody knows the naira gains is as a result of the 300 million pumped into the market by CBN, and the clampdown on BDC. It is not a reflection of economic gains.

How then will you be reducing price when you definitely know it will rise once the smokescreen clears?

NB Plc, Nestle with their financial muscle and structure, are increasing prices and posting losses, but somehow, we think the woman selling on the streets is greedy.

There are times you increase price, sell and yet it is not even enough to become capital for the next purchase.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:40am On Mar 04
Ellexy:
grin grin grin

A good businessman needs to plan ahead of restocking in view of cureent economic realities. So if u have indomie pack which u bought for N4k , would u sell it for N4.5k knowing it currently sells for almost N10k?

If u sell for N4.5k , how will u restock?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 8:41am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:
https://twitter.com/jacobadewumi/status/1764186996790968464?s=46&t=UemecAdB2Jp4wCKpKUrWvQ

The comment section on this thread is wild . While I feel for the man and whatever he's going through currently ; him sef don shiiiy for church going by the last screenhots and other screenshots people are using to deola pond to him.
Dayo and co earning dollars should step in immediately and help this brother.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:46am On Mar 04
Sportsweb:
Dayo and co earning dollars should step in immediately and help this brother.

The man himself is not poor. His family and friends should run it for him.

He should stop bothering the "headless mob"
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:48am On Mar 04
grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:49am On Mar 04
grin

.....No Gree For Anybody.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 8:49am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:

Update.
Plus I am happy we are finally able to hold people accountable for their electoral decisions😁

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 8:50am On Mar 04
500level and law school.
We go again for the begging😁

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:51am On Mar 04
grin

...........babu wàhálà.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:53am On Mar 04
The man is petty sha grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:54am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:

A good businessman needs to plan ahead of restocking in view of cureent economic realities. So if u have indomie pack which u bought for N4k , would u sell it for N4.5k knowing it currently sells for almost N10k?

If u sell for N4.5k , how will u restock?
So the dilemma isn't that they bought it at the current market price, they're rather inflating the prices cos of restocking.

The major takeaway from this discussion is how naira has been fighting back only on audiomark. In reality, it's not positively affecting or improving anything for Nigerians.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:56am On Mar 04
grin

......holding people accountable for their electoral decision?!

We should kuku change Democracy to Monarchy. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:57am On Mar 04
izzou:

I don't understand

Everybody knows the naira gains is as a result of the 300 million pumped into the market by CBN, and the clampdown on BDC. It is not a reflection of economic gains.

How then will you be reducing price when you definitely know it will rise once the smokescreen clears?

NB Plc, Nestle with their financial muscle and structure, are increasing prices and posting losses, but somehow, we think the woman selling on the streets is greedy.

There are times you increase price, sell and yet it is not even enough to become capital for the next purchase.
I get your point. But why is the naira fall being celebrated by Batists when the effect is not seen or felt anywhere? Nawa oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:59am On Mar 04
livelongprospa:
BlueRayDick
This country Don finish.

Nothing to see here, just a birthday wish from one technocrat to another.

You know, the best minds Tinubu has around him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:00am On Mar 04
izzou:

All you need to do is follow us politics.

People with no money are donating money to trump a so called billionaire. Buying his shit shoes. Celebrating his arrests. The man is grifting a bunch of uneducated hicks and they are falling for it

A loud Batist or obidient can generate cash or job opportunity by pressing the right emotional buttons

Someone may retaliate with I was sacked because I am obidient. Help me!

Go and package your story wella and you too go hammer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:01am On Mar 04
livelongprospa:

Update.
Plus I am happy we are finally able to hold people accountable for their electoral decisions😁

Congratulations to him. This administration don favour him and his family.

I sincerely hope his business picks up before Adewunmi enters 500l and transitions to law school .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:02am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:

Congratulations to him. This administration don favour him and his family.

I sincerely hope his business picks up before Adewunmi enters 500l and transitions to law school .

Amen to that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:04am On Mar 04
grin

.....Obidients holding people accountable for their electoral Decisions. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:05am On Mar 04
izzou:
Leave am
You know my happiness in this whole thing, e they touch everybody

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:09am On Mar 04
OasisX:
grin

.....Obidients holding people accountable for their electoral Decisions. LOL!

The loudest obidients are always the most bitter and malicious. It is what it is.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4317) (4318) (4319) (4320) (4321) (4322) (4323) ... (4870) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla, Amigoss, fyinka47(m), CentiLion(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.