Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1474418 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4342) (4343) (4344) (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) ... (4674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:48am On Mar 06
iamoyindamola:

Not him but the people he put there
This comment deserve 100 strokes of koboko from the most ruthless Alfa

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 9:48am On Mar 06
Ellexy:
SA to the president on Information and Strategy sharing misinformation and fake news. These are the dullards the druggie at Asorock assembled together.

These are the people mentoring OasisX and his likes on propaganda. If Oasis dies today, overdose on propaganda naim kill am.

If it was Obidients who shared something of that nature, one Egbon/Agbo would have been shouting about social media regulation, careful utterances and clamping down on youths misusing it.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:51am On Mar 06
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:51am On Mar 06
BlueRayDick:

No be write the law bro. The PDP will submit report of all contributions they received from members, private individuals and entities just like other political parties. They will also submit report of their election expenses. Na electoral act mandate them to do so
Na you no get am
They will submit to INEC na public i mean, if you they don't do fundraising why should they release how they spend fund
Moreover how many of the party have submitted audited report of how they spend funds since you have been following naija politics
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 9:54am On Mar 06
Ellexy:
"I am for everybody and for nobody" said by a thief from Daura.

Maigaskiya, honest man from Daura. He is the most popular, love and respected in the North because he is not barawo.

We all know who Obi is. A thief, a religious bigot and a liar.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 9:55am On Mar 06
https://www.nairaland.com/8021795/kebbi-governor-nasir-idris-gives

@raumdeuter @ibime @gloriousgbola and others that always say Nigeria is broke.

How come funds become available for things like this, but when the masses demand for basic necessities, Nigeria suddenly becomes the poorest country on earth?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:58am On Mar 06
Na men with hairy balls be this oo
If them carry these mgekes now grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVQMzEfRgg?si=-oN__itOxZwS4fN3
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 9:59am On Mar 06
I mean. People who do not stand for anything will always think everyone else is like them.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:01am On Mar 06
BlueRayDick:

What excatly do u want him to do again? He should kill himself while Tinubu mismanage the country ?

U have only waited 21 days after he released the campaign financial records. We have been waiting for almost a year for UAE to lift visa restrictions on Nigeria, We have been waiting almost a year for CNG buses to hit the streets, We have been waiting almost a year for student loans to materialize, We have been waiting for almost a year for dollar to go back to at least N600.

These are the issues bro.

maybe it is because i am an engineer - so i know from direct experince that projects will never run within their timeline, no matter how much you plan, no matter the resources you throw at them. you have to continue to push tilll you get over the finish line.

the Lagos blue line and red line projects were supposed to be completed in 2014 as an example

i have also worked within a situation where the company was broke and we had limited moeny and had to completely neglect some parts of the business.

i have worked on projects that had to be delayed for years because of funding issues.

on a personal note

i have a client owing since november who have delayed ny payment for multiple issues accrual, we are under audit [ i just heard they had a fire in their server room and i freaked out]
i had a falling out with a client who we invested a lot of energy into at the expense of other opportunities
i have a contract which was supposedly in the bag since novemeber - but everyday a new requirement comes up.
i had an engagement that was supposed to commence in april last year - which finaly came through in december

all of these mean cash flow issues which will impact on plans and commitments

now take my expereinces and apply a geometric progreesion to them. that is how it is. yes you will plan and strategize. but there will always be one setback or another. you have to keep moving.

the irony is YOU know and understand all of this because you work in a business enviroment where targets objectives and aspirations are confined by budget/funding and operating enviornment .

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:03am On Mar 06
iamoyindamola:
Na you no get am
They will submit to INEC na public i mean, if you they don't do fundraising why should they release how they spend fund
Moreover how many of the party have submitted audited report of how they spend funds since you have been following naija politics

Yeah , I know the law expects them to submit the report to INEC and not public .

But Peter Obi made his own public at the request of his party members . Now APC supporters want to drag him for being transparent and instead of acting like Tinubu who was spending dollars to hire lawyers to block FBI and CIA from releasing his past records in far away America .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 10:03am On Mar 06
Eunoiaa:

And the genuine one took Indomie and egg to 450, a can of malt to 500, and tin milk to 600 nairas respectively. 🀣🀣

Let's see how his efforts will rescue the situation. I wouldn't have judged Obi too within a year as President.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 10:05am On Mar 06
iamoyindamola:
Na men with hairy balls be this oo
If them carry these mgekes now grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVQMzEfRgg?si=-oN__itOxZwS4fN3

Disgusting MFs angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:05am On Mar 06
Ellexy:
"I am for everybody and for nobody" said by a thief from Daura.

I think Tinubu has surpassed his negative attributes in all ramifications

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 10:07am On Mar 06
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're hounding Obi without him being in Aso Rock but you wouldn't have judged him in his one year in office, lwkmd

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 10:08am On Mar 06
livelongprospa:
Now today.
We will spend the time asking all of you apc supporters for accountability.

Let me mention names of people I expect to answer this question.
Raumdeuter GloriousGbola Oasisx joseph1832 airmark.

Now notice how the last image carries the amount raised in such short time.

So please provide us with an account of what happened with that money?
We all deserve to know as that's public money

Raumdeuter GloriousGbola Oasisx joseph1832 airmark

We need the information biko

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:09am On Mar 06
Incognito9:

Disgusting MFs angry

I just don't understand
I mean i go see bobbi or yansh i go leave am they pursue my fellow man
Na death be that oo grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 10:10am On Mar 06
airmark:

Let's see how his efforts will rescue the situation. I wouldn't have judged Obi too within a year as President.
His efforts led to the situation oga.

Again please we need your input in the crowd funding of tinubu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:11am On Mar 06
grin

......some Governors can be stΓΊpid sha. 24 new Jeeps for HoA Members....for what?! Mugu couldn't even buy from Nord or Innoson. I wish NASS should remove immunity clause for Governors.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:12am On Mar 06
TemporaryHansel:

How come funds become available for things like this, but when the masses demand for basic necessities, Nigeria suddenly becomes the poorest country on earth?

you don't know irresponsible poor people in your personal life?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:13am On Mar 06
GloriousGbola:

maybe it is because i am an engineer - so i know from direct experince that projects will never run within their timeline, no matter how much you plan, no matter the resources you throw at them. you have to continue to push tilll you get over the finish line.

the Lagos blue line and red line projects were supposed to be completed in 2014 as an example

i have also worked within a situation where the company was broke and we had limited moeny and had to completely neglect some parts of the business.

on a personal note

i have a client owing since november who have delayed ny payment for multiple issues accrual, we are under audit [ i just heard they had a fire in their server room and i freaked out]
i had a falling out with a client who we invested a lot of energy into at the expense of other opportunities
i have a contract which was supposedly in the bag since novemeber - but everyday a new requirement comes up.
i had an engagement that was supposed to commence in april last year - which finaly came through in december

all of these mean cash flow issues which will impact on plans and commitments

now take my expereinces and apply a geometric progreesion to them. that is how it is. yes you will plan and strategize. but there will always be one setback or another. you have to keep moving.

the irony is YOU know and understand all of this because you work in a business enviroment where targets objectives and aspirations are confined by budget/funding and operating enviornment .

You lost me on this one bro.

Obi's campaign worked with a budget and LP has most likely submitted the reports of their spendings on Obi's campaign to INEC in compliance with electoral act by now since it's already past six months since the election.

Obi making the report public was his prerogative at the request of a party chieftain. He has further requested that the report be audited.

For now all u can do is wait for the audit to either indict Obi or acquit him of any financial recklessness as a candidate of the party. U do not get to be flay him for acting right given the circumstance of things.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:13am On Mar 06
CrystalTiger:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're hounding Obi without him being in Aso Rock but you wouldn't have judged him in his one year in office, lwkmd

You saw it too..

Many men want give am one year but don crucify am even b4 he enter..

Jokers full dis forum..ah swear..

We dey here sha...after 1 year no too far for bubu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 10:14am On Mar 06
monerozi5590:

Maigaskiya, honest man from Daura. He is the most popular, love and respected in the North because he is not barawo.

We all know who Obi is. A thief, a religious bigot and a liar.

Merely looking at Obi, you will know he is a dagbo man. He said he has only one wristwatch.

Na mumu dey trust politicians.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:14am On Mar 06
TemporaryHansel:

These northerners again grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:17am On Mar 06
BlueRayDick:

You lost me on this one bro.

Obi's campaign worked with a budget and LP has most likely submitted the reports of their spendings on Obi's campaign to INEC in compliance with electoral act by now since it's already past six months since the election.

Obi making the report public was his prerogative at the request of a party chieftain. He has further requested that the report be audited.

For now all u can do is wait for the audit to either indict Obi or acquit him of any financial recklessness as a candidate of the party. U do not get to be flay him for acting right given the circumstance of things.

We have been waiting for almost a year for UAE to lift visa restrictions on Nigeria, We have been waiting almost a year for CNG buses to hit the streets, We have been waiting almost a year for student loans to materialize, We have been waiting for almost a year for dollar to go back to at least N600.

These are the issues bro.

this is what you posted. and that was my response
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:18am On Mar 06
Segedinho:

With a caption of

"Wetin elder dey see while sitting down,youth no go see am on top palm tree"

Then he was later pretending to be in shock after tje fake news was bursted. Lol
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:21am On Mar 06
How can this man be laughing whining and dining when the country is hungry
Evil man on black angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:22am On Mar 06
GloriousGbola:

this is what you posted. and that was my response

And are they not the issues? I pointed those out as the issues because the issue u are raising about LP's financial report is a moot point from where I stand.

Let APC and its supporters face Tinubu that has made life difficult for both rich and poor, old and young, straight or gay from the moment he was sworn-in.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:24am On Mar 06
airmark:

Merely looking at Obi, you will know he is a dagbo man. He said he has only one wristwatch.

Na mumu dey trust politicians.
Which means monerozi is a mumu too!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:28am On Mar 06
iamoyindamola:
How can this man be laughing whining and dining when the country is hungry
Evil man on black angry angry
He is our problem in Nigeria, He promised to transform the country if elected.... Now Food is now Luxury. We must look for ways to indict him and LP........

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 10:31am On Mar 06
livelongprospa:
Now today.
We will spend the time asking all of you apc supporters for accountability.

Let me mention names of people I expect to answer this question.
Raumdeuter GloriousGbola Oasisx joseph1832 airmark.

Now notice how the last image carries the amount raised in such short time.

So please provide us with an account of what happened with that money?
We all deserve to know as that's public money
You may well direct your request to the necessary quarters. Atleast you've not read anywhere that the money was mismanaged, misappropriated, looted or even squandered. Heck, you've not even read about the people who handled that money, come on social media to fight the way those despicable obidients are doing now, have you?

So why ask questions when the answers are stating right at you? grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 10:35am On Mar 06
joseph1832:
You may well direct your request to the necessary quarters. Atleast you've not read anywhere that the money was mismanaged, misappropriated, looted or even squandered. Heck, you've not even read about the people who handled that money, come on social media to fight the way those despicable obidients are doing now, have you?

So why ask questions when the answers are stating right at you? grin
Bros crowd funding accountability is not due to misappropriation. You give accountability to the public or are you saying it is optional?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:38am On Mar 06
airmark:
Obi as President, we would have been reading:

No pain, no gain.

Blame the past leaders that have destroyed the country.

Years of decay, requires thorough cleansing.

Rome was not built in a day.

The man is taking tough decisions that will bring everlasting comfort.
You are literally posting what you guys have been saying in defence of Tinubus ill administration. Heck you even said time will come when you will give your judgement on tinubu governmemt. Lmao

Just carry that talk enter anywhere near all these hungry Nigerians or those protesting. You go dey ask " who slap me?"...... From the comfort of a well governed country where you enjoy the taxes you pay, you want suffering Nigerians to wait 4years before judgement on this sick man foisted on us.

From how Obidients criticize even one of their own that sells out or diverts fund, its obvious it would have been hot on peter Obi if his administration is as bad as Tinubus'.

APC are the only people that never admit to any wrong doing from one of their own or their leaders. They must find excuses for it.

On this thread alone, we have seen obidients criticise don j for supporting buhari ...we have seen disstroy criticise people for just focusing on lagos politics. But all cornvicts do is find excuses for any wrong doing from one of theirs...or they just turn a blind eye..

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4342) (4343) (4344) (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) ... (4674) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: obainojazz(m), wegevv and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.