Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,755 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1522528 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4355) (4356) (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) (4361) ... (4748) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 7:48am On Mar 07
BlueRayDick:

Ur blind loyalty to Buhari that ruined the fortune of the nation shows u are the miseducated one. A Buhari that even his own Party members have now come out to confess how clueless his government was.

That's why we are too different humans. I love him dearly and I will continue to pray for him.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:52am On Mar 07
monerozi5590:

I wonder why you asking this kind of question that you can easily see online. Go and check the statistics and do your comparison or you can bring it here as well.
You don't need to wonder
Bring it here to defend how the federal government didn't invest heavily in the north
Let's talk figures not tales by moonlight
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:53am On Mar 07
monerozi5590:

That's why we are too different humans. I love him dearly and I will continue to pray for him.

And there goes all ur education! 🚶‍♂️

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 7:57am On Mar 07
iamoyindamola:

You don't need to wonder
Bring it here to defend how the federal government didn't invest heavily in the north
Let's talk figures not tales by moonlight

Invest in what? Are you not a Nigerian. How many of our politicians are truthful.

Google Agric- Tech Companies in the North. Know about Small Holders Farmers. Don't sit in Lagos and think you know what's happening here. Is not possible.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 7:58am On Mar 07
BlueRayDick:

And there goes all ur education! 🚶‍♂️

I wish I am half as brilliant like Buhari. I can only wish.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:01am On Mar 07
monerozi5590:

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:02am On Mar 07
monerozi5590:

Res Ipsa Loquitor: The fact speaks for itself. cool

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:03am On Mar 07
monerozi5590:

Invest in what? Are you not a Nigerian. How many of our politicians are truthful.

Google Agric- Tech Companies in the North. Know about Small Holders Farmers. Don't sit in Lagos and think you know what's happening here. Is not possible.
Everyone knows we have high of terrorism, banditry, kidnapping, street begging, corruption (buhari, gandollar etc), religion extremists in the north
Since you are in the north tell us one good thing over the last 5 years
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:05am On Mar 07
monerozi5590:

The one go far
Extraordinary 😮😮😮

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:06am On Mar 07
iamoyindamola:

Everyone knows we have high of terrorism, banditry, kidnapping, street begging, corruption (buhari, gandollar etc), religion extremists in the north
Since you are in the north tell us one good thing over the last 5 years

Here you go again. Attacking zones. I just asked you to Google something now and doing this.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 8:07am On Mar 07
monerozi5590:

OMG!!! This guy is a clown...🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 8:08am On Mar 07
This stupid man called akpabio should be impeached, how can this idiot man continue making useless utterances Everytime he's on the mic.

So we're now counting scores of casualties suffered by the hands of Fulani herdsmen wether it's high or low, wtf angry

Get that man out, let him collect serious beating, nonsense

So, the ratio of 50 people killed is an aberration.

F**k

https://thenationonlineng.net/insecurity-has-abated-under-tinubu-attacks-now-isolated-says-akpabio/amp/

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:08am On Mar 07
monerozi5590:

Here you go again. Attacking zones. I just asked you to Google something now and doing this.
That's what my Google gave me
Show us your own, I attack you defend init?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:08am On Mar 07
BlueRayDick:

Res Ipsa Loquitor: The fact speaks for itself. cool

Military he heads Nigeria, pull uniform still heads the country. If you ain't brilliant, you can't achieve such.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:08am On Mar 07
monerozi5590:

🤦🏿

I don't think anyone even Buhari has ever ascribed brilliance to Buhari

Asceticism, stubbornness but definitely not brilliance

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:10am On Mar 07
iamoyindamola:

That's what my Google gave me
Show us your own, I attack you defend init?

It shows the kind of person you are. Leave your keyboard, go to the Hausa guys in Lagos and throw jab if you really want to fight and go dirty. You will meet your match.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:11am On Mar 07
Incognito9:
This stupid man called akpabio should be impeached, how can this idiot man continue making useless utterances Everytime he's on the mic.

So we're now counting scores of casualties suffered by the hands of Fulani herdsmen wether it's high or low, wtf angry

Get that man out, let him collect serious beating, nonsense

So, the ratio of 50 people killed is an aberration.

F**k

https://thenationonlineng.net/insecurity-has-abated-under-tinubu-attacks-now-isolated-says-akpabio/amp/
That one is a lost case if disstroy can perfectly describe the man nothing again
I hope he gave them token to enjoy the weekend after the speech
His own is to share, our powerful APC man
Btw I wonder what obi will have said in his position
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:11am On Mar 07
monerozi5590:

Military he heads Nigeria, pull uniform still heads the country. If you ain't brilliant, you can't achieve such.

His failed three times and it was actual brilliant people who repackaged him for the 2015 elections. If he was a smart as you claim why did he spend the entire previous 3 campaigns in babariga while campaigning in a multicultural country?

A brilliant person who had to swallow his pride and merge with a person whose values and belief system he opposed?

Dey play.

By your own arguments you are confirming the stereotypes about mental laziness.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:12am On Mar 07
monerozi5590:

It shows the kind of person you are. Leave your keyboard, go to the Hausa guys in Lagos and throw jab if you really want to fight and go dirty. You will meet your match.
You just confirm a typical Hausa is a savage, aggressive and violent in nature
Normal conversation is not in your dictionary
What a curse region

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:13am On Mar 07
GloriousGbola:

🤦🏿

A scepticism, stubbornness but definitely not brilliance

That's just the way you view him. Man is brilliant.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:14am On Mar 07
GloriousGbola:

🤦🏿

Asceticism, stubbornness but definitely not brilliance

That man is a fvcking mannequin
To say a mannequin is more intelligent than human speaks volume
Person sanwoolu was telling Lagos is burning and Baba they laugh I am sure sanwoolu will be wondering the kind of slow poke he was talking to that day

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:15am On Mar 07
iamoyindamola:

You just confirm a typical Hausa is a savage, aggressive and violent in nature
Normal conversation is not in your dictionary
What a curse region

Go offline. Go and insult them. Tell us the vices in South West. They are many.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:16am On Mar 07
GloriousGbola:

His failed three times and it was actual brilliant people who repackaged him for the 2015 elections. If he was a smart as you claim why did he spend the entire previous 3 campaigns in babariga while campaigning in a multicultural country?

A brilliant person who had to swallow his pride and merge with a person whose values and belief system he opposed?

Dey play.

By your own arguments you are confirming the stereotypes about mental laziness.

That's makes him even more brilliant to accept the merging.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:18am On Mar 07
monerozi5590:

If this is how a brilliant educated northerner thinks, I must confess that some houseboys without formal education in the south are more reasonable than u are

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:19am On Mar 07
BlueRayDick:

If this is how a brilliant educated northerner thinks, I must confess that some houseboys without formal education in the south are more reasonable than u are

Always doing gra gra in ignorance and thinking he is smart. Nigga you ain't smart at all. Stop forcing what's not there.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 8:21am On Mar 07
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin
I won't lie, he caught me unawares with that one grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:24am On Mar 07
monerozi5590:

grin

......bruh! I stand with you on this one coz its nothing but fact.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:25am On Mar 07
monerozi5590:

Always doing gra gra in ignorance and thinking he is smart. Nigga you ain't smart at all. Stop forcing what's not there.

U that is smart equated urself to be beneath Buhari the dullest president Nigeria ever had .

That says a lot about ur intelligence .

Still waiting for u to show us evidence that Govenrment didn't do anything for the north as regards agriculture . Show workings make we disprove ur fact. Abi u dey fear ?

We never reach stage wey I go enter u for personal insult ; when u enter that stage I will be right here with u. Na north matter we still dey talk
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 8:28am On Mar 07
monerozi5590:

Eyan Mayweather grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:28am On Mar 07
Only one guy against how many people?

Not a fair fight, I must confess.

If monerozi will permit me, I am willing to take up my shield and buckler for him

I am willing to turn my back against my people, because of the caliphate

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 8:29am On Mar 07
iamoyindamola:

That one is a lost case if disstroy can perfectly describe the man nothing again
I hope he gave them token to enjoy the weekend after the speech
His own is to share, our powerful APC man
Btw I wonder what obi will have said in his position

That stupid man is only good in distributing token to his fellow thieves.

Since he enter that senate, he hasn't deliver a good speech.

He deserve impeachment, sha naija don cast.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:30am On Mar 07
BlueRayDick:

Correction - This is how an educated Northerner is not half as brilliant as Buhari thinks

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (4355) (4356) (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) (4361) ... (4748) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, afrodoc(m), enigma0, MonsieurCoder, A001, Ibime(m), Ibukzy, sleekdot(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.