Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1434256 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4482) (4483) (4484) (4485) (4486) (4487) (4488) ... (4629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DespicablePeaco: 11:02am On Mar 28
Eunoiaa:

son of okafor, what is funny to you?

Won't you love not being a coward and get what is on your mind off?

Or perhaps you want us to compare and contrast whom those adjectives apply to the most between me and your mother, since it seems like you agree with the labels? smiley
Stfu daughter of a bitch, those adjectives apply to you and only you. Do you think reporting to the mods privately to get me banned will stop me from humiliating you like you often do to others?

Magnoliaa, I bet you, you won't eat your cake and have it, you must get triple dosage of the cyberbullying you have done to others.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:06am On Mar 28
Ellexy:
Should I tell you how much the bread was before the mandate?

grin

......Nah! Don't! Just sing on Your Mandate We Shall Stand. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:08am On Mar 28
grin

.........My Bae don fà wéré lọ́yan. LOL!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:13am On Mar 28
OasisX:

grin

......Nah! Don't! Just sing on Your Mandate We Shall Stand. LOL!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:20am On Mar 28
Ellexy:

grin

.........you too stubborn sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:28am On Mar 28
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 11:29am On Mar 28
@izzou a friend of mine that wants to do marriage next month told me this morning that when he went to price cow they told him 1.2m and it's not even that big.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:36am On Mar 28
DespicablePeaco:

Stfu daughter of a bitch, those adjectives apply to you and only you. Do you think reporting to the mods privately to get me banned will stop me from humiliating you like you often do to others?

Magnoliaa, I bet you, you won't eat your cake and have it, you must get triple dosage of the cyberbullying you have done to others.

as that thing ug reach, its not worth anyone's time..

I actually apologize to myself and the people here for the times I engaged that little thing embarassed

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 11:58am On Mar 28
Anonymity on the internet has always been a myth. To find out, all you need do is trigger someone enough to dig tirelessly into you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DespicablePeaco: 12:00pm On Mar 28
seankafor:

I actually apologize to myself and the people here for the times I engaged that little thing embarassed
Apt bro, physically, that skinny shit(Eunoiaa) can't do anything to the least atom in her street.

Just a malnourished skinny cunt forming super woman online.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28
So nothing was done to IBD dende for threatening to kill an officer of the law while doing his job

Naija my country

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 12:14pm On Mar 28
DissTroy:
Anonymity on the internet has always been a myth. To find out, all you need do is trigger someone enough to dig tirelessly into you.

You're very right. grin grin

It's just too lucky I'm not triggered enough. (Hopefully and probably just yet.)

The person that thing is fighting for knows how far sef. I'm glad it knows I'm a cyberbully per expert o. I'm happy it knows. It changed it previous posts to dots and the thing thinks it has covered its track well enough.

It's only just a pesky nuisance to me, right now, and it'll remain so for a long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:16pm On Mar 28
iamoyindamola:
So nothing was done to IBD dende for threatening to kill an officer of the law while doing his job

Naija my country

Na so Nigeria take be.

If the Customs guy is not careful , he will get posted to some backwater state where nothing happens and his promotion will be stunted for as long as the current customs boss & those loyal to him remains in the system .

The fact that IBD was calling the customs boss by his first name shows they go way back.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:17pm On Mar 28
Anonymity on the internet is not a myth👍 wink,na who leave traces you go find......I don trigger Mr MCR tire,even nairaland screenshot e no see...

Even dss is yet to find the bandits flaunting cash online cheesy

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:22pm On Mar 28
iamoyindamola:

Naija my country

Shey IBD wa kere ni
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:23pm On Mar 28
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28
BlueRayDick:

Na so Nigeria take be.

If the Customs guy is not careful , he will get posted to some backwater state where nothing happens and his promotion will be stunted for as long as the current customs boss & those loyal to him remains in the system .

The fact that IBD was calling the customs boss by his first name shows they go way back.
Omo grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 12:29pm On Mar 28
OasisX:
grin

.........My Bae don fà wéré lọ́yan. LOL!

Iyen emi?

Baby, I'm disappointed you think this low of me o. 🤣🤣

When na me be the mad woman's breasts wey dey remove pus before.

So you don't me well enough for you to be thinking that one's madness pass my own?

Mtcheeeeeeewwwwwww. You guys are making me dignify that thing with a lick of acknowledgement and it's paining me. Even more painful because it'll think it's because it's "busted" me.

I have resolved not to pay it any attention, and I want to see just how far it'll go with the escalation. I did not start paying it dust today, please.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28
Amigoss:

Shey IBD wa kere ni
Abi oo
he no kere ninu aye na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 12:33pm On Mar 28
seankafor:

Oh, you know what's up.

I know say e nor only hook for your mouth; even your fingers refused to type it.

Shey time that you will still give to me?

Dey play.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DespicablePeaco: 12:34pm On Mar 28
Eunoiaa:

You're very right. grin grin

It's just too lucky I'm not triggered enough. (Hopefully and probably just yet.)

The person that thing is fighting for knows how far sef. I'm glad it knows I'm a cyberbully per expert o. I'm happy it knows. It changed it previous posts to dots and the thing thinks it has covered its track well enough.

It's only just a pesky nuisance to me, right now, and it'll remain so for a long time.
Gibberish that won't amount to anything, better be prepared skinny twát. smiley
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:34pm On Mar 28
This Erisco man just wan use agidi kill him company by himself. He just didn't know when to let go

https://www.nairaland.com/8044129/erisco-vs-chioma-okoli-cnn

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 12:37pm On Mar 28
Amigoss:
Anonymity on the internet is not a myth👍 wink, na who leave traces you go find......I don trigger Mr MCR tire,even nairaland screenshot e no see...

Even dss is yet to find the bandits flaunting cash online cheesy

There is nothing that one is posting that I did not use my hand and post. In my own diary.

It must be keeping a 24/7 watch, all year round on different alternates for it to have gotten the pictures saved before I deleted them from my diary.

But "it dug out" uno. 🤣

As if it found it outside of NL. Mtcheeewww.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:39pm On Mar 28
GloriousGbola:
https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/27/africa/nigerian-woman-faces-jail-over-online-review-of-tomato-puree-intl-scli/index.html

Erisco is slowly going global

He may soon become the butt of late night comedians

Erisco has gone global

If he is really lucky he and his tomato paste may feature in last week tonight with John Oliver.

If Trevor noah was still on the daily show, no way bros Erisco and his miracle sugar paste will not be the butt of jokes.

They are Brock turnering Erisco.

You mean The sugary Erisco paste

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28
DespicablePeaco:

Yet, you still ran to the mods privately.

Wokeness and s***.
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:57pm On Mar 28
GloriousGbola:

Erisco has gone global

If he is really lucky he and his tomato paste may feature in last week tonight with John Oliver.

If Trevor noah was still on the daily show, no way bros Erisco and his miracle sugar paste will not be the butt of jokes.

Omode yii maa pa mi is about to become omode yii maa pa ara re.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:58pm On Mar 28
afrodoc2:

Omode yii maa pa mi is about to become omode yii maa pa ara re.

The man no wise at all. I'm sure he doesn't listen to advice
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:59pm On Mar 28
Eunoiaa:

There is nothing that one is posting that I did not use my hand and post. In my own diary.

It must be keeping a 24/7 watch, all year round on different alternates for it to have gotten the pictures saved before I deleted them from my diary.

But "it dug out" uno. 🤣

As if it found it outside of NL. Mtcheeewww.

Lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:03pm On Mar 28
BlueRayDick:

The man no wise at all. I'm sure he doesn't listen to advice

The man may be about to go viral in a way that is out of his control. If any celebrity latches into this case, he will hate his life and he will know the true meaning of trolling and cyber stalking. If Beyonce as an example latches on this, the beyhive will go after this man.

Las Las the woman has grounds for asylum. Threat to life, the whole nine yards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:06pm On Mar 28
BlueRayDick:

Na the mumus wey dey say " Kinda true" , " I agree"...blah blah on the thread dey funny me pass. U just know that some people are either paid to type gibberish online or they are juvenile still being fed by their guardians

Well it depends on where they live in Nigeria outside the big cities you will realize it's true. Live in Ikere Ekiti, Afikpo, or Jebba you will realize that it's true

What you pay in monthly rent is what itsrm pays in 3yrs
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:10pm On Mar 28
raumdeuter:

Well it depends on where they live in Nigeria outside the big cities you will realize it's true. Live in Ikere Ekiti, Afikpo, or Jebba you will realize that it's true

What you pay in monthly rent is what itsrm pays in 3yrs

But air peace head office is in lagos. So onyeama almost definitely lives in lagos. And as a ceo, he will be employing a much higher calibre of personal servants.

Unless he too dey just do 'helping pauper from my village' exploitation

(1) (2) (3) ... (4482) (4483) (4484) (4485) (4486) (4487) (4488) ... (4629) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m), Theflint1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.