Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1446377 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4524) (4525) (4526) (4527) (4528) (4529) (4530) ... (4633) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:00pm On Apr 04
BlueRayDick:

https://www.nairaland.com/8051246/ikedc-unveils-lagos-areas-getting

This government has mastered the act of propaganda and they have passed it down to private companies which government directly influences like players in the power sector.

Instead of just coming out and state it plainly that they have increased electricity traiff generally, they kept mouthing " only Band A customers will be affected" . Now see them dishonestly classifying different areas that don't even enjoy 10 hours light daily as band A customers that are assumed to be enjoying 20-24 hours light daily. undecided

Let the CDAs in these areas debunk the rumour na
I know the one ikeja very well, I am even surprised some part of ogba wasn't listed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04
Unlimited22:
Omo I applied for a job by 12.30pm today and the rejection mail came by 12.40pm

No time to waste 😂😂😂

When I was job hunting, I had over a hundred and twenty applications. I made it to interview stage in 12 of them and got two offer letters from the 12. More than a hundred applications ended in unfortunately.

Some companies advertise to fulfil all righteousness. They already have in-house staff they want to employ.

So just chest it, it's normal.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Apr 04
WhoDeyHause:

He's right but it also depends on how strong the fortification of the said husband is or how strong the woman is also spiritually though this one is rare. Some men actually don't really do anything when claiming to but the fear of the rites will make the wives not to trespass because of other people's incidents.

All those juju na fake. No be Alaafin wives dem dey pass around anyhow
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04
Itsrm:

When I was job hunting, I had over a hundred and twenty applications. I made it to interview stage in 12 of them and got two offer letters from the 12. More than a hundred applications ended in unfortunately.

Some companies advertise to fulfil all righteousness. They already have in-house staff they want to employ.

This one is not normal jor
Same day, that's too fast jare
If it was face to face application I will understand
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On Apr 04
GloriousGbola:

Muric is going to come hard for Idris

WHy dem allow hoodie for mugshot, Dem n wan make we see if na sisterhood or brotherhood hair dey the head?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04
iamoyindamola:

This one is not normal jor
Same day, that's too fast jare

I meant the rejection is normal. They may have gotten someone and decided not to waste peoples time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:07pm On Apr 04
Amigoss:

Her Evian is active,na why......Normally Benin women are "carried",Na why dem get the "stubborn" PR and stereotype,lovely souls cheesy
No cap ooo. Very stubborn and set of people. grin You can confront some that they're cheating on you and they will tell you with their full chest that yes I'm cheating on you, wetin you wan do? Happened to one of my guy years back.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04
raumdeuter:

WHy dem allow hoodie for mugshot, Dem n wan make we see if na sisterhood or brotherhood hair dey the head?
Efcc is not serious at all
How can a feminine figure have Idris olarewaju in his/her mugshot postcard
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04
Itsrm:

I meant the rejection is normal. They may have gotten a someone and decided not to waste peoples time.
Another angle
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:08pm On Apr 04
Itsrm:

It's a ruse. Our forefathers were jealous people who couldn't stomach thoughts of their wives cheating on them. They invented all these series of lies to keep them in check.

And when the women cheat and lose their son or husband, they say it's because they violated the tradition forgetting there are hundreds of others who have cheated and didn't lose anyone.

Na this thing I been wan talk for morning , but I just decided not to cos I see the way so many people believe those stuff as real. grin

The thing is in Africa whether we decide to accept or not; we kinda have this unwritten rule that sees a lady cheating as a greater sin than a man cheating .

A man will live all his life keeping two different families . One that he raised with his legally married wife and another one he raised with a concubine outside wedlock . The wife at home will be oblivious of the other family until after his death when they are either conducting wake keeping for him, at the burial site or when the man's will is about to be read. Everybody expects the wife to accept the other woman and her kids .

But a woman is not expected to even have a concubine not to talk of having kids for the concubine sef .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:09pm On Apr 04
folake4u:

Yes. I understand what you're saying.

Power pass power for Benin. That na normal thing.

Lol, it's Ikpoba (not Igboba). Hahahaha, Ovia river is on another level entirely. That river has claimed lives, even a popular Benin-based clergy, Pastor Charles Osazuwa went to that river to pray and pour anointing oil. This was years ago though.

Hahahaha. If I naked swear for person, e go affect am. angry
Yeeeh, you even still put their signature Hahahaha? Blood of Jesus. shocked
I bind you.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04
BlueRayDick:

If that kind oga existed, then he wouldn't have been arrested in the first place na
Don't underestimate the closet gays in high society grin
He wasn't arrested for being gay which is crux of the matter, rather he was arrested for violating the currency. My guess is he'll be free in no time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by McEwen(m): 2:11pm On Apr 04
KingTom:

[s]Don't underestimate the closet gays in high society grin
He wasn't arrested for being gay which is crux of the matter, rather he was arrested for violating the currency. My guess is he'll be free in no time.[/s]
Still Alive? undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04
raumdeuter:

By the likes of Portable no less grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:14pm On Apr 04
iamoyindamola:

Them they send oo
Na why e they pain because you already hope you will get the job

Yes. I got good feedback from those on the panel. For my mind the job don secured. grin

Till now na cricket.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:14pm On Apr 04
BlueRayDick:

Na this thing I been wan talk for morning , but I just decided not to cos I see the way so many people believe those stuff as real. grin

The thing is in Africa whether we decide to accept or not; we kinda have this unwritten rule that sees a lady cheating as a greater sin than a man cheating .

A man will live all his life keeping two different families . One that he raised with his legally married wife and another one he raised with a concubine outside wedlock . The wife at home will be oblivious of the other family until after his death when they are either conducting wake keeping for him, at the burial site or when the man's will is about to be read. Everybody expects the wife to accept the other woman and her kids .

But a woman is not expected to even have a concubine not to talk of having kids for the concubine sef .
My grandma had 2 husbands same with my grandfather
I don't know how they did it but seeing my father and his siblings plus step siblings age
You will know this woman go to husband A drop load, after a year he go to husband B do the same
My cousins and I have tried to crack this theory but we always end up laughing
It got so serious my father's siblings/step siblings bring their sons and daughters that are mature and introduced each other so that we no go see each other for outside they think of nacking or marriage
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:14pm On Apr 04
iamoyindamola:

I know the one ikeja very well, I am even surprised some part of ogba wasn't listed

Check the thread na; people living in those areas are already debunking it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Apr 04
DeadPresidents:
We’ve all been there grin
At least them no carry you reach last stage of a 6 round interview process before them bounce your papa
I swear e get one day wey I no fit hold the tears back menh. E pain me die grin

Memories of those days. Where over 3000 people will write aptitude test, finally shortlist like 100 for interview, later pruned it down to like 30 for final stages

Ecobank final stages wey I don borrow suit dem come divide us into 6 groups come say for final stage make we come up with how to market one of the ecobank credit cards.

After the interview I was on the bus from Obalende to Iyana Ipaja when text enter say you were not successful. Men water runaway me eye.

Everyone in my team got the same message at same time. Na later I come hear say they prioritized people who already did NYSC with them are are familiar with the product
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 2:16pm On Apr 04
Amigoss:

Her Evian is active,na why......Normally Benin women are "carried",Na why dem get the "stubborn" PR and stereotype,lovely souls cheesy

Yes. Stubborn and lovely women.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04
Itsrm:

Those instant rejection ma ATS software send the rejection letter. HR never even go through the CV. The software scan through the CV with keywords and if most of the keywords already programmed in the software is not in the CV, na reject mail instantly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 2:17pm On Apr 04
WhoDeyHause:

Yeeeh, you even still put their signature Hahahaha? Blood of Jesus. shocked
I bind you.

Lol be calming down.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04
raumdeuter:

A001 will write an epistle on you soon

Otem bless you Egbon. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:17pm On Apr 04
raumdeuter:

Well boss I can't speak on alaafin I have no knowledge of. But this one I'm speaking of is real though you'll also see where I said some men or families don't really go activate the stuff during the rites they just do it to put fear in their wives.
But it's mostly just done in the rural areas though or from advise towards a chronic case cause as time goes on with civilization, education and religion some of these practices are left behind. But it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:18pm On Apr 04
iamoyindamola:

That Magodo suppose dey Band A plus, na them dey use all the light wey we suppose dey use for this Lagos.

There are lots of areas in this Lagos that their light is very stable.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On Apr 04
afrodoc2:

When i wanted to move to Aus i submitted over 100 job applications. Many of them did not even bother to send any response to me, but from the ones that replied i started being able to predict rejection letter. Once they start the letter with extreme lamba and start hyping you the way Israel DMW does, just know you didn't get the job. grin

Things like "highly impressive application", "wonderful and stupendous CV". Just scroll to the bottom to read, "unfortunately" or "sadly". That is where the meat of the letter is.

Let me copy and paste one of those

"Dear Ramdeter

We hope this message finds you well. We wanted to reach out to you to thank you for your interest in Chop I chop company for taking the time to apply for the Senior knacking expert position
After careful consideration of all applicants, we regret to inform you that we have chosen to move forward with another candidate for this particular role. We understand that this may come as disappointing news, and we appreciate the effort and enthusiasm you demonstrated throughout the application process.

We will keep your application on file, and should a suitable position become available in the future, we will not hesitate to reach out to you. In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your job search and in your professional endeavors
."

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:19pm On Apr 04
WhoDeyHause:

Well boss I can't speak on alaafin I have no knowledge of. But this one I'm speaking of is real though you'll also see where I said some men or families don't really go activate the stuff during the rites they just do it to put fear in their wives.
But it's mostly just done in the rural areas though or from advise towards a chronic case cause as time goes on with civilization, education and religion some of these practices are left behind. But it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Can you proof it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Apr 04
seankafor:
JOB REJECTION AND VISA REJECTION,I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE PAIN PASS grin

Visa worse pass oh. Though I never experience am but job plenty na but visa na just a few countries and once you don collect rejection future applications become increasingly harder
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04
larride:

That Magodo suppose dey Band A plus, na them dey use all the light wey we suppose dey use for this Lagos.

There are lots of areas in this Lagos that their light is very stable.
Exactly ogba and magodo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04
McEwen:

Still Alive? undecided
Barely bro, I should be asking you grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04
raumdeuter:

Memories of those days. Where over 3000 people will write aptitude test, finally shortlist like 100 for interview, later pruned it down to like 30 for final stages

Ecobank final stages wey I don borrow suit dem come divide us into 6 groups come say for final stage make we come up with how to market one of the ecobank credit cards.

After the interview I was on the bus from Obalende to Iyana Ipaja when text enter say you were not successful. Men water runaway me eye.

Everyone in my team got the same message at same time. Na later I come hear say they prioritized people who already did NYSC with them are are familiar with the product

So why make you guys go through all that stress mehn?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04
raumdeuter:

Visa worse pass oh. Though I never experience am but job plenty na but visa na just a few countries and once you don collect rejection future applications become increasingly harder
If you don't lie or doctor information
Person no suppose get rejection message on visa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Apr 04
Itsrm:

It's a ruse. Our forefathers were jealous people who couldn't stomach thoughts of their wives cheating on them. They invented all these series of lies to keep them in check.

And when the women cheat and lose their son or husband, they say it's because they violated the tradition forgetting there are hundreds of others who have cheated and didn't lose anyone.

If you analyze all those olden days you will realize that many things of their stories get undertone
One time when I analyzed the story of Efunsetan Aniwura and the allegations against her that she was wicked to her slaves, I come wonder how many of her accusers were not wicked to their slaves?

Maybe its born out of beef say she be woman wey get power

(1) (2) (3) ... (4524) (4525) (4526) (4527) (4528) (4529) (4530) ... (4633) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: A40(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.