Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1478981 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4548) (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) ... (4681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09
raumdeuter:
Argument in a US court today

Parents bought gun for their teenage son

Son used gun to shoot his schoolmates

Are his parents liable or NOT

They are facing likely 15yrs

If the parent bought it for an underage child, I believe they should be liable.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by MrLibrarian(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09
raumdeuter:
Arrested person sef dey follow watch eclipse
with excitement grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by MrLibrarian(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09
afrodoc2:
Odumeje don land London. Chelsea's troubles are over.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/U3K7HocZKWs?feature=share
the last part nearly killed me grin
I still remain the INDABOSKY grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kad199: 5:04pm On Apr 09
raumdeuter:

Me I no dey find votes, The borehole for my area I never do am finish. Why I go come dey ignore Lent dey chop Iftar all over the country
Then u should shut ur dirty mouth,and appreciate those who did it.

13 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 5:19pm On Apr 09
The child snuck into the parents room and collected the Gun to commit the shootings. I don't see how the parents are liable for anything.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 5:22pm On Apr 09
In other news Rfk Jr just endorsed Trump.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09
These useless coward terrorists issues threats across all the 4 venues the first leg of the UCL will be played
Nawa oo
Face them one on one, man to man

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68769669
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:02pm On Apr 09
izzou:
Fuel wan scarce?

According to what I heard , there's a plan by the FG through NNPC to reduce PMS pump price soon.

So most marketers are wary of buying at the current price and sell at lower cost. More like they are speculating waiting for whatever cost reduction before stocking. That's why u see only few filling stations with fuel overcrowded cos others are waiting for FG move before they make an order

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09
BlueRayDick:

According to what I heard , there's a plan by the FG through NNPC to reduce PMS pump price soon.

So most marketers are wary of buying at the current price and sell at lower cost. More like they are speculating waiting for whatever cost reduction before stocking.h That's why u see only few filling stations with fuel overcrowded cos others are waiting for FG move before they make an order

Lol..I actually heard the opposite.

I asked a friend who trades at the depot, and she told me that the price is high.

PMS is currently selling at almost 640/ltr. Infact, she said only about 4 depots in Lagos are selling.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:09pm On Apr 09
Peter Higgs, the Father of the Higgs boson, the God particle, dies at 94. A huge loss to the Physics world, especially the UK scientific community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIg1Vh7uPyw?si=_pCN8Y_vo3L5lMUu

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:11pm On Apr 09
izzou:

Lol..I actually heard the opposite.

I asked a friend who trades at the depot, and she told me that the price is high.

PMS is currently selling at almost 640/ltr. Infact, she said only about 4 depots in Lagos are selling.

Na wa o. Different speculations here and there .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09
Human beings normally na ingrates normally

I shaa blame obi, person wey supposed dey somewhere like UK enjoying his hard earned money 💰

Trying to help ingrates and degenerates

https://twitter.com/vian337/status/1777746334390382825?t=keF9u2Rh11Ei8JhmgjQImQ&s=19

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09
seankafor:

I shaa blame obi, person wey supposed dey somewhere like UK enjoying his hard earned money 💰

https://twitter.com/vian337/status/1777746334390382825?t=keF9u2Rh11Ei8JhmgjQImQ&s=19

To be fair, the people living in that community did not complain about the borehole.

We know those who trolled him, and they obviously do not live there, neither are they willing to bring out 1 naira to build one for them

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09
seankafor:

How do you know this video is the same place where Peter Obi dug that borehole?

There's no mention of the location in that video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09
izzou:

To be fair, the people living in that community did not complain about the borehole.

We know those who trolled him, and they obviously do not live there, neither are they willing to bring out 1 naira to build one for them
but people like you trolled Desmond Elliot, for the supposed bridge he built, even though you don't live there and you aren't willing to bring 1 Naira to build one for those who live there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09
joseph1832:
but people like you trolled Desmond Elliot, for the supposed bridge he built, even though you don't live there and you aren't willing to bring 1 Naira to build one for those who live there.

Desmond Elliott donated a wooden bridge as a HoR in his constituency in Surulere

Obi donated a borehole as what in Zaria?

Triplecheck your example before you rush to quote.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09
Ellexy:
So the death of Toranaga's son wasn't in vain after all.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09
izzou:

Desmond Elliott donated a wooden bridge as a HoR in his constituency in Surulere

Obi donated a borehole as what in Zaria?

Triplecheck your example before you rush to quote.
So the community Obi donated that Borehole to, is in Niger Republic?

Whatever happened to the say "anything that is worth doing, is worth doing well?"

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09
joseph1832:
So the community Obi donated that Borehole to, is in Niger Republic?

Whatever happened to the say "anything that is worth doing, is worth doing well?"

Desmond was elected by a constituency in Surulere. He donated a wooden bridge in Surulere

Obi has nothing to do with Kaduna. Agulu to Zaria
is 700km, and he went there to donate a Borehole. What is actually the problem here?

Elrufai that ruled there for 8 years did not give them Borehole. I am yet to see you make any comment on that.

If this thing pains you this much, do a "Worth doing well" Borehole and donate it to Kwarbai.

Obi owes them nothing. Please, move on.

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09
izzou:

grin grin grin
E be like say na Ary Starr dey lead o nwokem grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09
KingTom:

E be like say na Ary Starr dey lead o nwokem grin

grin grin cheesy

Borehole projects don begin fly out.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09
izzou:

Desmond was elected by a constituency in Surulere. He donated a wooden bridge in Surulere

Obi has nothing to do with Kaduna. Agulu to Zaria
is 700km, and he went there to donate a Borehole. What is actually the problem here?

Elrufai that ruled there for 8 years did not give them Borehole. I am yet to see you make any comment on that.

If this thing pains you this much, do a "Worth doing well" Borehole and donate it to Kwarbai.

Obi owes them nothing. Please, move on.
You're just beating around the bush. What you're supporting doesn't hold water. Obi could have just held his peace rather than donate that nonsense.

Desmond was elected, he donated nonsense, he was called out. Obi isn't elected, he donated nonsense, you're supporting him. Its like you supporting a man who gives his neighbors bones and leftovers to eat as an act charity. Now whats the difference.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09
Itsrm:
A community has no borehole. A man donates borehole to them and now they have access to clean water.

And we are here trolling the man on social media?

It's madness
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09
grin grin grin grin

Ewoooohh!!

Just look at the thoughts of a grown man

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09
izzou:
grin grin grin grin

Ewoooohh!!

Just look at the thoughts of a grown man
my friend go and sit down.

It's people like you who steal from other people and justify it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09
joseph1832:
my friend go and sit down.

It's people like you who steal from other people and justify it.

How does this relate to Obi and the Borehole? grin grin

You sound so pained. grin So pained that Kwarbai got some form of relief from their water challenges.

For Christians, you definitely are into witchcraft; Just hate goodness for no reason.

I don't know what Muslims call it sha. I'll ask around tomorrow

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09
^^^

Na today I know say this guy no get sense.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09
KingTom:

It's madness

Politics taken too far
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09
joseph1832:
^^^

Na today I know say this guy no get sense.

I would choose not having sense 1 billion times, than live and dwell in hatred all the days of my life.

Person use him money upgrade a community, you dey cry! grin

13 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09
KingTom:

It's madness
It's not madness.

See it this way, a man has no food to eat, another man now gave him cockroaches to eat, when he can readily afford to give him something better to eat.

You're right, it is madness grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09
izzou:

I would choose not having sense 1 billion times, than live and dwell in hatred all the days of my life.

Person use him money upgrade a community, you dey cry! grin
person wey no fit upgrade him own community, come go another man community go make a mockery of himself.

You should know all about hate, since you obviously revel in it. Now please get lost!.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4548) (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) ... (4681) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.