Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1437122 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4591) (4592) (4593) (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) ... (4630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:59pm On Apr 20
grin

......Tourists should take note.

Storm warning: It is illegal to post 'irresponsible' pictures of storms online, Dubai authorities say

Posting negative images or rumours about the recent flooding in the United Arab Emirates could be punished under the country's cybercrime laws

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/storm-warning-it-is-illegal-to-post-irresponsible-pictures-of-storms-online-dubai-authorities-say-a6932481.html
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 2:00pm On Apr 20
I no dey see Nigeria lovers posting rate again grin,no propaganda to push it down today? grin.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20
Ibime:
My grandmums 101st birthday today. Death never still touch my family in any way, nobody has died under the age of 80 in all 4 of my grandparents immediate line. We thank God
The sort of grace one prays for. Congrats.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 2:40pm On Apr 20
Congrats to you and your extended family chief. May God continue to bless her with great health and joy.

Ibime:
My grandmums 101st birthday today. Death never still touch my family in any way, nobody has died under the age of 80 in all 4 of my grandparents immediate line. We thank God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Beorn: 2:51pm On Apr 20
Ibime:

Don't give no fΓΌck about no Migos bro, they all wack. Can't be debating Bakayoko Vs Drinkwater

OMG!! πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20
Ibime:
Fenibeso be praised
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20
OasisX:
grin

......Tourists should take note.

Them ment
Did it not happen
What are they feeling like
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Griffon(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20
Ibime:

More life and blessings IB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:38pm On Apr 20
iamoyindamola:

Them ment
Did it not happen
What are they feeling like

grin

......they don't like bad PRs here bruh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20
Ibime:

Hbd to them.

Can you share us what their daily routine is like?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20
popizaino:

Hbd to them.

Can you share us what their daily routine is like?

What I can pinpoint is she surrounded herself with people in her house at all times, adopting different children into her 70s and 80s so her brain was always kept sharp. She also started a school in her late 60s/early 70s so her brain was always engaged. She only handed over the school for others to run when she was approaching 90.

Daily routine includes going to bed by 9pm latest and waking by 5am. Breakfast and dinner always varies but her lunch is always okra soup. Breakfast, lunch and dinner times never change - 7am, 12.30pm and 7pm and lunchtime is always followed by one and half hours siesta. She also grows many fruits in her large back garden and eats her fruits everyday

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20
Ibime:

What I can pinpoint is she surrounded herself with people in her house at all times, adopting different children into her 70s and 80s so her brain was always kept sharp. She also started a school in her late 60s/early 70s so her brain was always engaged. She only handed over the school for others to run when she was approaching 90.

Daily routine includes going to bed by 9pm latest and waking by 5am. Breakfast and dinner always varies but her lunch is always okra soup. Breakfast, lunch and dinner times never change - 7am, 12.30pm and 7pm and lunchtime is always followed by one and half hours siesta. She also grows many fruits in her large back garden and eats her fruits everyday
She stays in the village right?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AdisaOwala: 5:17pm On Apr 20
Ballzproblem2:
I no dey see Nigeria lovers posting rate again grin,no propaganda to push it down today? grin.

Wetin be the current rate?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 5:20pm On Apr 20
AdisaOwala:

around #1200
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 5:20pm On Apr 20
AdisaOwala:

around #1200
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20
Ibime:

This is gold
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20
iamoyindamola:

She stays in the village right?

Near enough
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 6:18pm On Apr 20
Same agency alongside efcc and dss this clown was bragging will deal with "greedy" retailers,traders and marketers,why are they holding briefs for them after doing their findings which was clear like DStv that dollar was not the only cause grin cheesy......Shame no let am post this update

https://www.nairaland.com/8067628/fg-agency-blames-multiple-taxes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20
Ibime:

Baba, congrats to your Grandma.

Your family/bloodline definitely have strong genetic factors that support longevity in aging.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20
Ibime:

Reads like she is constantly seeking cognitive and sensory stimulations from her immediate environment and the environment (naturally), including people around her and her activities give it back to her.

These types of stimulations are big factors in managing aging and cognitive decline. The older we get, the more we actually need these types of stimulations and interactions.

If you are a loner, aging becomes difficult and cognitive decline become steep.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:39pm On Apr 20
Roland17:

Reads like she is constantly seeking cognitive and sensory stimulations from her immediate environment and the environment (naturally), including people around her and her activities give it back to her.

These types of stimulations are big factors in managing aging and cognitive decline. The older we get, the more we actually need these types of stimulations and interactions.

If you are a loner, aging becomes difficult and cognitive decline become steep.
No wonder these old coaches are still active in football activities
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:41pm On Apr 20
Roland17:

Na just her nature, no be say she is going out of her way. She has never been in empty house since dem born her. Her mother was from Asa in Abia State and one of our relatives there born troway well well so she is always adopting kids from there every 3 or 5 years.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 6:48pm On Apr 20
Ibime:

Na just her nature, no be say she is going out of her way. She has never been in empty house since dem born her. Her mother was from Asa in Abia State and one of our relatives there born troway well well so she is always adopting kids from there every 3 or 5 years.

Hbd to Grandma,More years in good health....Ohh,now I see why you dey tackle otti wella,no be only corn dey ya pocket,it is personal too,carry on o jare cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20
iamoyindamola:

No wonder these old coaches are still active in football activities

Omo the kain cognitive stimulation they get from coaching keeps their brain going. You just need to keep your brain engaged and excited as you age.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:37pm On Apr 20
CrystalTiger:
This Argentine president, so intentional about making his country better..

grin

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:45pm On Apr 20
Ibime:

. Asa? Which part in asa? I'm from umukalu in ukwa west.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Balogunodua(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20
CrystalTiger:
This Argentine president, so intentional about making his country better..

That dude is sick in the head....grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Balogunodua(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20
liveLongNprospa:
Bruh..
What sort of celebration is thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol!

Rainbow club πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20
Ihebu4chelsea:
. Asa? Which part in asa? I'm from umukalu in ukwa west.

The village na Oboekwe, I no sabi the LGA
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20
liveLongNprospa:
Bruh..
What sort of celebration is thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ask amiggos
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20
Ibime:

The village na Oboekwe, I no sabi the LGA
okay. Obokwe is in asa north. Lga is ukwa west!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4591) (4592) (4593) (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) ... (4630) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.