Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1523591 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4660) (4661) (4662) (4663) (4664) (4665) (4666) ... (4749) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:26pm On May 10
Sportsweb:
grin grin grin

The office of the Governor is very powerful. By the time Fubara is done with Wike, Wike will kneel before tinubu begging for help
They say he is playing politics like an amateur 😁, someone who is probably taking political advice from Peter Odili or Ameachi sef. Let's continue to watch the series....

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:29pm On May 10
Itsrm:

He and his three suspended HOA members can have their sessions there. No one is stopping them. cheesy

The legitimate members of the HOA will continue to do their job at the HOA quarters which has now been well secured by the police.
Fubara has issued an executive order relocating the legislative sitting chamber na, them no borne those lawmaker well to sit in that Assembly complex.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:39pm On May 10
TrebleChamp:
Fubara has issued an executive order relocating the legislative sitting chamber na, them no borne those lawmaker well to sit in that Assembly complex.

He should go and stop them and find out cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:58pm On May 10
Itsrm:

He should go and stop them and find out cheesy
We wait till Monday to see if they will use it, na egbesu boys sim go use pursue them comot for there 😁..

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kad199: 12:43am On May 11
Itsrm:

Policemen have now been deployed to the HOA quarters. The Martin Amaewhule led HOA members will continue making laws for the good people of Rivers State.

Stop spreading fake news

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:13am On May 11
kad199:
Stop spreading fake news

You can contact the editor of daily trust and give them the correct news

https://www.nairaland.com/8088354/police-take-over-rivers-assembly

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:34am On May 11
Wike is just looking for illegal or whatever means necessary to remove Governor Fubara from office, he may be considering the State of Emergency option too. So he will continue to create problems in the State, with the mumu believe that Tinubu will do his bidding at some point. But i am sure Governor Sim Fubara is not sleeping, Wike will be disgraced laslas..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:58am On May 11
grin

......I stand with Itsrm on this one and Wike must win.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:01am On May 11
OasisX:
grin

No more escape. Itsrm go chop all the mention

Wicked wike and the kpofire soot for life grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:22am On May 11
Wike's men looking lost and confused grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:33am On May 11
grin

......nobody is lost here. If it didn't dey, it didn't dey. Sim should keep on playing his cards, Wike is watching like Bat, just a move alone will acatter the board.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:43am On May 11
I wonder why BAT would make himself part of a non-constitutional solution to a problem where there's been precedent judgemental that pointed in the opposite direction. SIM seeing that the non-constitutional arrangement isn't being adhered with is now saying things must be done according to the rulebook, hence those state assembly guys are illegal. BAT shares in the blame of this Rivers mess.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:53am On May 11
Theflint1:
I wonder why BAT would make himself part of a non-constitutional solution to a problem where there's been precedent judgemental that pointed in the opposite direction. SIM seeing that the non-constitutional arrangement isn't being adhered with is now saying things must be done according to the rulebook, hence those state assembly guys are illegal. BAT shares in the blame of this Rivers mess.

cheesy

................WAKWWAD. LMFAO!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:56am On May 11
grin

......Pro-Sim should educate us how bombing of State’s Assembly Building is constitutional.

How Budget 2024 passed by less down 5 Lawmakers is constitutional. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:56am On May 11
OasisX:
grin

Lol, it will only end one way. Fubara himself knows.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:01am On May 11
Itsrm:

Lol, it will only end one way. Fubara himself knows.

grin

.......is it true peace accord is unconstitutional as Pro-Sim dey shalaye now?! LOL!

I dey wait for Democracy is in danger wailing when the table turns.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:09am On May 11
OasisX:

grin

.......is it true peace accord is unconstitutional as Pro-Sim dey shalaye now?! LOL!

I dey wait for Democracy is in danger wailing when the table turns.

Alternative dispute resolution is well rooted in the constitution

This man here gave the most balanced view of the situation. Even Rufai was schooled

It's a 21 minute interview.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4R0ij9HL-A
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:17am On May 11
GloriousGbola:

dame p in her unnecessary power mad fight with amaechi - unleashed wike onto us

dame p is now retired but the evil she did lives on after he

of course it is only now wike is evil. for the entire 8 years he was in office he was wicked wike, slayer of APC, leader of the confam christian state of rivers , dealing out machete diplomacy to those APC

dame p sowed the wind - now rivers will reap the whirlwind because wike does not want to reliniquish power and move on

now what would ibime [an ijaw accountant] do in this case? grin
Correct
Patience planted wike and it germinated into community nuisance
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 10:27am On May 11
OasisX:
grin

......nobody is lost here. If it didn't dey, it didn't dey. Sim should keep on playing his cards, Wike is watching like Bat, just a move alone will acatter the board.
Lmao even tinubu himself knows better than to wade in anyhow inside this wike vs fubara roforofo. One wrong move in rivers of all people might lead to anarchy and the rest of Nigeria will feel it just like the days of the Niger delta avengers.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:31am On May 11
WhoDeyHause:

Lmao even tinubu himself knows better than to wade in anyhow inside this wike vs fubara roforofo. One wrong move in rivers of all people might lead to anarchy and the rest of Nigeria will feel it just like the days of the Niger delta avengers.

grin

........nothing is gonna happen, key actors like Asari will be sorted hence would become fencists. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:33am On May 11
Itsrm:

Alternative dispute resolution is well rooted in the constitution

This man here gave the most balanced view of the situation. Even Rufai was schooled

It's a 21 minute interview.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4R0ij9HL-A

grin

Sim should enjoy the moment very well, cos it won't last forever. Ìyàn Ogun Ọdún sí ń má jóni lọ́wọ́.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 10:37am On May 11
Ibime:
I'm with this guy. Somebody should win and I don't care who. Both Sim and Wike are evil and the people of the state just need one direction. Let's not forget how Simi helped Wike steal N400bln

In my own outlook even though both are fighting for their own selfish interests I think it's just karma cause what fubara is doing is not even up to what wike himself did when he was in power. We can also say after all wike was the one who anointed sim to power since they were also both close by embezzling state funds but then again we know wike's history of fighting his allies and those who helped him to power. Wike won't even take 5% of what he's dishing out to fubara through proxies before 2 seconds everywhere burst. It's just the people of rivers that's caught up in this cross fire one looks at and how it would escalate if a state of emergency is foolishly declared and the ensuing military violence.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:39am On May 11
TrebleChamp:
We wait till Monday to see if they will use it, na egbesu boys sim go use pursue them comot for there 😁..

Don’t worry urself about wike vs Fubara matter as far as itsrm is concerned . Itsrm is a sworn die-hard wike loyalist ; even if its 100% certain Wike is losing , Itsrm will always find a way to shift the goal post

I will never forget how he argued tooth and nail that Wike will get grin PDP presidential ticket ahead of Atiku 😁

When Wike back later knack ground he found ways to shift goal post.

If tomorrow Fubara finds a way to survive the next 4 years as governor of Rivers state , he will find a way to shift goal post that he can only do 4 years . If Fubara wins second term in 2027, he will still shift goal post that Fubara can only be 2 term governor and can’t get a ministerial nomination like Wike his master did . 😁

One day we go know if itsrm is a special adviser to Wike wey just Dey use fake Nairaland account Dey disguise for us as a concerned citizen .

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:44am On May 11
https://www.nairaland.com/8088054/working-lodge-make-fear-dating

Raumdeuter I experienced most of these
I can't trust any female working in an hotel

There's this pastor I usually watch on TV that frequent the hotel with different girls
You can't go in and serve him with a phone he will search you first

What about laspotech lecturers with naked ladies grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 10:44am On May 11
OasisX:

grin

........nothing is gonna happen, key actors like Asari will be sorted hence would become fencists. LOL!
Asari that was already giving signs of tinubu dropping him months back, also how many people are going to be settled when fubara would also be doing his own too plundering states resources.
My point is just that any decision taken from the FG should be a well thought out one if not just avoid it. Any state that contributes massively to the commonwealth of the nation especially these oil producing ones should be treated delicately.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:49am On May 11
WhoDeyHause:

In my own outlook even though both are fighting for their own selfish interests I think it's just karma cause what fubara is doing is not even up to what wike himself did when he was in power. We can also say after all wike was the one who anointed sim to power since they were also both close by embezzling state funds but then again we know wike's history of fighting his allies and those who helped him to power. Wike won't even take 5% of what he's dishing out to fubara through proxies before 2 seconds everywhere burst. It's just the people of rivers that's caught up in this cross fire one looks at and how it would escalate if a state of emergency is foolishly declared and the ensuing military violence.

grin

.....you people and karma nonsense. Rotimi na karma to Odili. Wike na karma to Rotimi. Fubara na karma to Wike. So next Gov gonna be karma to Fubara. Na so e go dey continue till dem blow trumpet?! LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:51am On May 11
WhoDeyHause:

Asari that was already giving signs of tinubu dropping him months back, also how many people are going to be settled when fubara would also be doing his own too plundering states resources.
My point is just that any decision taken from the FG should be a well thought out one if not just avoid it. Any state that contributes massively to the commonwealth of the nation especially these oil producing ones should be treated delicately.

grin

.....Asari jez need some hard coins to swing with speed of light to Wike side. Tompolo will use his connection among Ijaw Militants to support Wike, or you think the mafia is ready to lose his contract?! LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 10:52am On May 11
iamoyindamola:
https://www.nairaland.com/8088054/working-lodge-make-fear-dating

Raum deuter I experienced most of these
I can't trust any female working in an hotel

There's this pastor I usually watch on TV that frequent the hotel with different girls
You can't go in and serve him with a phone he will search you first

What about laspotech lecturers with naked ladies grin
This one na old news na egbon. The first time I ever followed my cousin to chill and watch match for one popular hotel lounge wetin my eye see I no fit talk am. People's wives, serious girlfriends coming for short time or to spend the weekend as we were gisting with other guys there. Some you will see with small small boys, Hai. I said I will never simp for a woman again after that day.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 10:57am On May 11
OasisX:

grin

.....you people and karma nonsense. Rotimi na karma to Odili. Wike na karma to Rotimi. Fubara na karma to Wike. So next Gov gonna be karma to Fubara. Na so e go dey continue till dem blow trumpet?! LOL!
It ain't impossible though if he decides to go the brutal godfather route. The thing is even if wike subdues fubara, with all these back and forth being publicised another person who's more emboldened than fubara might be willing to try his luck in the future especially if he's very greedy with releasing funds. And it might even be among those pro wike legislators currently being used to give the governor headache.
No champion forever.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:57am On May 11
OasisX:
grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:58am On May 11
BlueRayDick:

Don’t worry urself about wike vs Fubara matter as far as itsrm is concerned . Itsrm is a sworn die-hard wike loyalist ; even if its 100% certain Wike is losing , Itsrm will always find a way to shift the goal post

I will never forget how he argued tooth and nail that Wike will get grin PDP presidential ticket ahead of Atiku 😁

When Wike back later knack ground he found ways to shift goal post.

If tomorrow Fubara finds a way to survive the next 4 years as governor of Rivers state , he will find a way to shift goal post that he can only do 4 years . Of Fubara wins second term in 2027, he will still shift goal post that Fubara can only be 2 term governor and can’t get a ministerial nomination like Wike his master did . 😁

One day we go know if itsrm is a special adviser to Wike wey just Dey use fake Nairaland account Dey disguise for us as a concerned citizen .

Lol, I have always been consistent since day one and never told anyone he will be impeached.

March 2023

Itsrm:

The difference is that, Amaechi, Odili and Wike are all career politicians. SIM is a civil servant.

I look at SIM and I see someone who will be overrun by opposition parties if he does not have someone like Wike pulling the plug.

That guy just does not have it in him. I don't see him retiring Wike. If he tries it, he will be lucky to win his next election after 4 years.

November 2023

Itsrm:
Shey I said it at the time. The people pushing him don't mean well for him. Eyes don clear now I doubt he will go for any second term. I seriously doubt.

So where is the goal post coming from?

I was on the record as saying Fubara will win with over 60% of votes when people on this thread and on twitter said they will punish Wike.

I was also on record as saying PDP will not get 25% of votes in the presidential election when people here said PDP has structures that will deliver Atiku.

When it comes to the intricacies of Rivers politics, you can take whatever I say to the bank.

May God spare our lives beyond 2027

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:02am On May 11

(1) (2) (3) ... (4660) (4661) (4662) (4663) (4664) (4665) (4666) ... (4749) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.