Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1545866 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) ... (4792) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:16am On May 17
afrodoc2:

I have heard of poverty alleviation program, but this one is poverty elevation program. Black man needs help.

grin grin

Some things, in fact many things just happen in this country wey no make sense.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:16am On May 17
Odunharry:

Depends oh brother.
I registered and did everything online. Captured 2nd week January by first week February, passport was issued though didn't go to collect until recently.
We they the same group
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:18am On May 17
larride:

They still do Eluku festival now but I think its 2 days now, overnight for day 1 and full day for the second day.

Alot of things has changed about Oro in Ikorodu though, it's not as worse as it used to be some years ago.
I still believe something can be done to stop these nonsense
But we are too religious in this country
Muslim go do their own
Christian go do their own
Isese suppose do their own too

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:22am On May 17
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

Some things, in fact many things just happen in this country wey no make sense.

We too dey score own goal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 007lawyer: 11:54am On May 17
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:57am On May 17
iamoyindamola:

I still believe something can be done to stop these nonsense
But we are too religious in this country
Muslim go do their own
Christian go do their own
Isese suppose do their own too

Like u will just be listening to radio while driving and u will hear radio station announcing that they want to do oro traditional rites in Ikorodu and people are warned to stay indoors.

I will just be like : Whicj kind nonsense be this ? 🤦‍♂️

Funny enough, Ikorodu seem like the most populated area of Lagos after Alimosho .

Sometimes a Traditional ruler will die in this Lagos and u will hear them announcing on radio that for 3 days markets in such areas are not to open because of traditional rites for the demise of the king.

I will just be wondering which kind true culture dey stagnate economic activities.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:13pm On May 17
https://www.nairaland.com/8095106/gov-fubara-reinstated-over-200#129996205

wike asslickers won't see shit like this ,when fubara give wike another uppercut them go start to dey shed tears cheesy how rivers state is doomed.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:45pm On May 17
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:50pm On May 17
izzou:
BluRayDick

grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/8095342/uju-kennedy-ohanenye-withdraws-orphan-marriage-suit

Na those Niger State women will even oppose her more

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:50pm On May 17

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:51pm On May 17
izzou:
BlueRayDick

grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/8095342/uju-kennedy-ohanenye-withdraws-orphan-marriage-suit

Hadin been I know her, I for give her dirty slap angry angry angry angry angry

Theflint1 no vex my brother, now I agree with u say the woman dey do anyhow.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:54pm On May 17
raumdeuter:

Na those Niger State women will even oppose her more
BlueRayDick:

Hadin been I know her, I for give her dirty slap angry angry angry angry angry

Theflint1 no vex my brother, now I agree with u say the woman dey do anyhow.
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

Bebeto.

Lol

Good intentions do not work where culture and religion is involved.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:57pm On May 17
BlueRayDick:

Like u will just be listening to radio while driving and u will hear radio station announcing that they want to do oro traditional rites in Ikorodu and people are warned to stay indoors.

I will just be like : Whicj kind nonsense be this ? 🤦‍♂️

Funny enough, Ikorodu seem like the most populated area of Lagos after Alimosho .

Sometimes a Traditional ruler will die in this Lagos and u will hear them announcing on radio that for 3 days markets in such areas are not to open because of traditional rites for the demise of the king.

I will just be wondering which kind true culture dey stagnate economic activities.
Until some people start going against this madness and it lead to another chaos
The government will now intervene
I know some people will say it’s just a day but one day can make or break a man
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:59pm On May 17
izzou:
BlueRayDick

grin grin grin grin

Them say make you encourage and respect their culture
It’s there own way of empowering woman
Go out and multiply
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:00pm On May 17
GloriousGbola:

My stand on all these things is as long as you are an adult what you do is your business.

I do not drink, I don't smoke, I don't fk around but I will not begrudge people their choice to do same. I was on a plane to Abuja yesterday. One thot in crop too, bum shorts one of those cat hair do was beside me. I was irritated at her dressing but it is not my business. I cannot police her dressing. I am also irritated by tent hijab. The one from head all the way to waist. But whatever you choose to wear is your own business.

I personally am irritated with much older men and younger women and vice versa. For me it is just people trying to manage their midlife crisis and not be their age.

Note I have said I am irritated, I dislike, I do not indulge, but I respect people's right to do their thing. And I expect people to respect my right to do my thing.

But you should not inconvenience or disrespect others in the name of doing your thing.

I will however be against marrying children in any culture. By children any one below age of 18.i also believe people should have their own agency in choosing a mate. Taking a 13 year old and marrying her off to a 50 year old man she has never met or known before is just men exploiting their society

I had a Joke with my guy white boy the other day. I said hey why don't you marry my daughter? Aisha (the one always talked about) was the daughter of Abu baker, prophet Muhammed (pbuh) no 1 paddy to sure. We be paddy to sure.

But the age 18 was just picked by society, some society might claim theirs is 14,16 and another claim their own is 21

Our great grandmothers mostly got married before age 18 to men older than 20. Some society still follow that.

What is unique about age 18 specifically that makes it acceptable and not say 16 or 21?. There is no reproductive function you can do at 18 that you cannot by age 15 or 16

Some women by age 13 take their daughter to a family doctor and introduce her to birth control pills, secondary school girls share pills regularly, their parents will refill the pills for them.
A Nigerian mom most likely will oppose that type of upbringing and might warn her daughter not to follow those type of friends

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:10pm On May 17
The Chairman, Kano State Chapter of MURIC, Malam Hassan Indabawa, who made the call on Thursday night in a statement, urged Nigerians to learn to respect one another’s culture and traditions.

“We found the harsh and hasty decision taken by the Honourable Minister for Women Affairs over a matter that is entirely beyond the scope of her ministry.

“The minister’s attempt at media demonisation of marrying off of 100 poor and orphaned girls, who were largely traumatised for losing both parents to brutal and bloody banditry and insurgency, exposed her ignorance to the culture and traditions of the Muslim North.

This part burst my head sha ! grin

So if a girl lose both parents and is traumatized, the therapy for that trauma is to marry her off in their culture?

We different gan for this country o. We are really not one at all; like I find the whole thing strange and illogical

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:27pm On May 17

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:46pm On May 17
Iamoyindamola which series wey make sense wey dey available now?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:53pm On May 17
BlueRayDick:
Iamoyindamola which series wey make sense wey dey available now?
Their is no serious one available for now
Have you watched the rookie? That one is long and still ongoing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Odunharry(m): 4:03pm On May 17
iamoyindamola:

We they the same group
Yes o. For that passport issuance, we don see lots of improvements.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:14pm On May 17
iamoyindamola:

Their is no serious one available for now
Have you watched the rookie? That one is long and still ongoing

One of the best series currently.

I dont like that The Rookie: Feds though. That lead actress dey annoy my soul.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:17pm On May 17
larride:

One of the best series currently.

I dont like that The Rookie: Feds though. That lead actress dey annoy my soul.
That woman with big Bobby
I hardly watch it sef she talks too fvcking much and her Latin boss is as clueless as ever
I just stick to the original rookie , in one or 2 episodes they linked up sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:37pm On May 17
iamoyindamola:

That woman with big Bobby
I hardly watch it sef she talks too fvcking much and her Latin boss is as clueless as ever
I just stick to the original rookie , in one or 2 episodes they linked up sha

Yes I know. She get Bobby sha. The Bobby big like my head. grin

I no just enjoy the series at all.

The original rookie is very enjoyable and educative. I no know why them wan go do woman own.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:43pm On May 17
larride:

Yes I know. She get Bobby sha. The Bobby big like my head. grin

I no just enjoy the series at all.

The original rookie is very enjoyable and educative. I no know why them wan go do woman own.
She kon be gay for real life
Na another woman they press that big thing
E pain me😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:55pm On May 17
iamoyindamola:

She kon be gay for real life
Na another woman they press that big thing
E pain me😂😂😂

Now that is a case against the alphabet mafia. Reducing the supply of bobby to those who need it the most angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:06pm On May 17
GloriousGbola:

Now that is a case against the alphabet mafia. Reducing the supply of bobby to those who need it the most angry
She's a milf, see the other woman

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 6:10pm On May 17
Elon Musk na mumu. Once you actively tilt towards one extreme of any political viewpoint, you will receive fierce opposition from the those that subscribe to the other side.

Berlin Leftists wey dey crase wan burn down im factory now. Im get factory before and nobody talk pim, as im start dey espouse far-right ideals, im don make unnecessary opposition figures from every minority group

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/article/2024/may/10/tesla-protest-germany-factory
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:32pm On May 17
DeadPresidents:
Elon Musk na mumu. Once you actively tilt towards one extreme of any political viewpoint, you will receive fierce opposition from the those that subscribe to the other side.

Berlin Leftists wey dey crase wan burn down im factory now. Im get factory before and nobody talk pim, as im start dey espouse far-right ideals, im don make unnecessary opposition figures from every minority group

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/article/2024/may/10/tesla-protest-germany-factory

What are these Elons far right ideas? Most of his ideas sounds pretty common sense to me
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 6:43pm On May 17
raumdeuter:

What are these Elons far right ideas? Most of his ideas sounds pretty common sense to me

The idea that every POC was a DEI hire, that one no be far-right idea? Imagine spending all your time mastering difficult technical skills only to then be called a DEI hire. Also, amplification of far-right voices is a lowkey far-right ideal. Meaning the one him no get mind to talk, another person go talk am for am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:14pm On May 17
Mehn Diddy some devil shiit

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1791516240965701917?t=PYR6eM-7_NZGYlEhOkUrTg&s=19

Ahswear if any of my blood is treated this way, I'm smoking 🚭 the m'fker for real angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 7:19pm On May 17
seankafor:
Mehn Diddy some devil shiit

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1791516240965701917?t=PYR6eM-7_NZGYlEhOkUrTg&s=19

Ahswear if any of my blood is treated this way, I'm smoking 🚭 the m'fker for real angry

My stance on Diddy is the same as Fifty’s…whatever shii they said that nigga did, he did it.

Diddy na psychopath
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:01pm On May 17
The U.S.-Nigeria Air Transport Agreement, which has been provisionally applied since 2000, entered into force on May 13, 2024. This bilateral agreement establishes a modern civil aviation relationship with Nigeria consistent with U.S. Open Skies international aviation policy and with commitments to high standards of aviation safety and security.

The agreement includes provisions that allow for unrestricted capacity and frequency of services, open route rights, a liberal charter regime, and open code-sharing opportunities.

This agreement with Nigeria is a step forward in liberalizing the international civil aviation sector in Africa and further expands our strong economic and commercial partnership, promotes people-to-people ties, and creates new opportunities for airlines, travel companies, and customers. With this agreement, air carriers can provide more affordable, convenient, and efficient air services to travelers and shippers, which in turn promotes tourism and commerce.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) ... (4792) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), mfarad(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.