Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,812 members, 7,848,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1528272 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4689) (4690) (4691) (4692) (4693) (4694) (4695) ... (4759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 6:10pm On May 19
raumdeuter:

$2k on grocery and dining out? Is she obese? Just 1 person. Ask her what should a family of 4 spend on grocery and dining. and how much should be a family income and what percentage of family income should be spent on grocery and dining

Abeg let her remain a FB buddy o. No go wife am
If you make am wife that is a permanent headache. Cos if you caution am e go be like say you dey chook eye for her money but your body no go fit take the riotous spending. It's why you see so many babes with good jobs but no savings.

I make so so amount, oya where your portfolio? Traveling, wig and fine dining don finish everything
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 6:12pm On May 19
PDPGuy:

Exactly. As long as she dey save money, make she continue 😂
Most don't unless she comes from wealth. They're always in lifestyle competition only God knows why

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 6:13pm On May 19
Iran President in Helicopter crash. Hmmmm
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 6:39pm On May 19
raumdeuter:

Well said, The bold is why I feel this is a deliberate attempt to throw the match.

Obviously Fury had Usyk on the ropes and could have finished Usyk off but for some reason let him off the ropes

This result have given the storyline to the fight and the upcoming fights that would have been missing if say Fury had knocked him out in the 5th round

I got the same feeling with every Fury vs Wilder vs 1, Fury vs Ngannou
They've already agreed on a rematch regardless so I don't understand why he would try or need to make the fight close. His money is already fixed.

Na Arab parole they don't need any PPV money so I don't know why it would matter to make the fight look competitive.

Taking those life shortening hits on the head to what end? If that's his logic then he's playing with Parkinson's or CTE in his middle age.

I think he suffers from the curse of the gifted. Everything is a joke to him till it's not. Maybe if he was rightfully judged to have lost the Ngannou fight it would have made a difference in his approach moving forward.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:08pm On May 19
OVA200:
A year. I have not even plant it, they said I should wait till next month because of the maize.

.....sure! Good news is; Cassava can handle itself.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:08pm On May 19
GloriousGbola:

And I guarantee they are ripping you as you dey abroad. They probably put 5 to 10k on top. When we want to meet client to discuss money, I am the one who will go. When we want to meet Labour to discuss wage na my partner go do am

grin

.....I dey do my maths well bro. Sure they gonna chop, but it won't be that much.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 7:39pm On May 19
z
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:49pm On May 19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:23am On May 20
A40:
Iran President in Helicopter crash. Hmmmm

Confirmed dead today.

Lol

Na why dem no dey fück with joos be this. These niggas are ready to do you dirty on any level. They can do you legally with cancel culture and bankruptcy. They can do you with assassinations and espionage. They can do you with open conventional warfare.

If shoe get size, the joos are shoemakers.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:32am On May 20
nihilistjnr:

Confirmed dead today.

Lol

Na why dem no dey fück with joos be this. These niggas are ready to do you dirty on any level. They can do you legally with cancel culture and bankruptcy. They can do you with assassinations and espionage. They can do you with open conventional warfare.

Who Shot Ya is currently on repeat on Netanyahu's playlist.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:35am On May 20
nihilistjnr:

Confirmed dead today.

Lol

Was this guy not the same person that promised nothing will remain of Israel just last month ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:01am On May 20
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/5/irans-president-foreign-minister-7-others-killed-in-helicopter-crash.html

okpansukkaisbae I know you are probably shedding right nowcheesy.

you be like:"God why not netanyahu instead"..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:01am On May 20
BlueRayDick:

Was this guy not the same person that promised nothing will remain of Israel just last month ?

Lool na him o

In one fell swoop, Iran's number 2 man and number 3 man taken out.

And all this after bombing Iranian facilities on the birthday of the number 1 man just last month.

There's actual mafia organisations wey no do reach this one.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:02am On May 20
afrodoc2:

Who Shot Ya is currently on repeat on Netanyahu's playlist.

As he literally proceeds to give Ayatollah what he needs grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:03am On May 20
nihilistjnr:

Confirmed dead today.

Lol

joos got my man so shook he has them on a 'he who shall not be named' level. before they come after him with the cancel culture space laser.

marjorie taylor green may have been right about the space lasers grin
the pres was a figurehead, but there is no greater way to send a message

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:12am On May 20
GloriousGbola:

joos got my man so shook he has them on a 'he who shall not be named' level. before they come after him with the cancel culture space laser.

marjorie taylor green may have been right about the space lasers grin
the pres was a figurehead, but there is no greater way to send a message

Omo before dem find me, share my size reach me.

I want no parts.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:16am On May 20
nihilistjnr:

Omo before dem find me, share my size reach me.

I want no parts.

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:21am On May 20
nihilistjnr:

Confirmed dead today.

Lol

lol, I think 💬 this case is a pure case of accident, I followed the news 🗞️ yesterday, there was fogs along the terrain they were flying.. helicopter 🚁 probably hit a mountain 🏔️ due to low clear vision..

Iran is a full member of the BRICS and good allies of Putin and xi..

Israel definitely don't want all those smoke I can guarantee you

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:30am On May 20
seankafor:
lol, I think 💬 this case is a pure case of accident, I followed the news 🗞️ yesterday, there was fogs along the terrain they were flying.. helicopter 🚁 probably hit a mountain 🏔️ due to low clear vision..

Isreal is playing the same game Iran and Russia have been playing for years.

What who me? What are you talking about? The helicopter simply fell out of a window. Nothing to see here.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 8:34am On May 20
How do people listen to things like this and not burst into loud laughter...

Ushers fit pursue me comot from church cos I go too laugh this man immediately he says this shit..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:38am On May 20
Ballzproblem2:
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/5/irans-president-foreign-minister-7-others-killed-in-helicopter-crash.html

okpansukkaisbae I know you are probably shedding right nowcheesy.

you be like:"God why not netanyahu instead"..

I'm not into organized religion. I'm all for a multipolar world order where sovereign States especially Africans will be seen as an equal partners in transactions across the national boundaries.
I no dey wish anybody death.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:14am On May 20
nihilistjnr:

Lool na him o

In one fell swoop, Iran's number 2 man and number 3 man taken out.

And all this after bombing Iranian facilities on the birthday of the number 1 man just last month.

There's actual mafia organisations wey no do reach this one.

Anybody who read his empty threat last month would think he's got full power over life and death. smh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:15am On May 20
seankafor:

People will conjure all sorts of conspiracy theory to suit their narrative. Then you will have to question their education. According to Reuters that particular helicopter no dey less than 50years old. Iran is under economic sanctions from the West. How will they even import parts to maintain such aircraft that has its origin from the US ❓❓ This type of Iranian helicopter also crashed in 2018 killing four people.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:18am On May 20
nihilistjnr:

As he literally proceeds to give Ayatollah what he needs grin cheesy

LOL.

It is either Allah punished Iran’s president or Israel killed him.

Ayatollah needs to think deeply before he explains himself.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:21am On May 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I'm not into organized religion. I'm all for a multipolar world order where sovereign States especially Africans will be seen as an equal partners in transactions across the national boundaries.
I no dey wish anybody death.
mmkay cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:35am On May 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

People will conjure all sorts of conspiracy theory to suit their narrative. Then you will have to question their education. According to Reuters that particular helicopter no dey less than 50years old. Iran is under economic sanctions from the West. How will they even import parts to maintain such aircraft that has its origin from the US ❓❓ This type of Iranian helicopter also crashed in 2018 killing four people.

If Israel is responsible for it, which seems quite likely given the circumstances, would you expect them to claim it and announce that they just assassinated the sitting President of Iran and his foreign minister?

That's not how assassinations work.

The 'quadcopter incident' that you were clowning Israel about last month never got claimed by Israel.

When Israel bombed and killed Iran's top general in Syria in April, the very incident that led Iran to send all those missiles to Israel, the Joos never claimed it either.

If the witch cried last night, then the baby's death this morning is not a conspiracy theory...but plausible deniability is really the aim of the game, so carry on believing that the number 2 and 3 men in government of Israels top opps just happened to die together last night. grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:38am On May 20
Why Keyamo and Pantami dey argue about WiFi?

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:09am On May 20
nihilistjnr:

When Israel bombed and killed Iran's top general in Syria in April, the very incident that led Iran to send all those missiles to Israel, the Joos never claimed it either.

Modern radar system will show you where the missile came from. Even USA no deny say na Israel launch that strike in Damascus.

That helicopter is an old craft, produced in 1968.. airborne on top bad weather conditions in 2024. Due to Western sanctions they can't even buy the appropriate parts to service the aircraft. What do you expect? Nothing concern Israel here.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:28am On May 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

And Iran would casually put its number two and three men on an unserviceable chopper? When they can buy choppers from russia?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:29am On May 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Modern radar system will show you where the missile came from. Even USA no deny say na Israel launch that strike in Damascus.

That helicopter is an old craft, produced in 1968.. airborne on top bad weather conditions in 2024. Due to Western sanctions they can't even buy the appropriate parts to service the aircraft. What do you expect? Nothing concern Israel here.

So Iran cannot approach an ally like China or Russia to buy another helicopter?

Na 1968 model dem take dey fly Number 1 up and down?

If this is true, then the country is not who they always paint themselves to be.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 11:38am On May 20
nihilistjnr:

If Israel is responsible for it, which seems quite likely given the circumstances, would you expect them to claim it and announce that they just assassinated the sitting President of Iran and his foreign minister?

That's not how assassinations work.

The 'quadcopter incident' that you were clowning Israel about last month never got claimed by Israel.

If the witch cried last night, then the baby's death this morning is not a conspiracy theory...but plausible deniability is really the aim of the game, so carry on believing that the number 2 and 3 men in government of Israels top opps just happened to die together last night. grin

Even at the height of all the Arab-Israeli Wars, Israel did not assassinate any Arab ruler.
There are rules of engagement.

Israel does not want that smoke.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:10pm On May 20
GloriousGbola:

And Iran would casually put its number two and three men on an unserviceable chopper? When they can buy choppers from russia?

Alliance do change. Before the Ayatollah's took over power after the 1979 Iranian Revolution, The Imperial State of Iran was a great ally of the West. They depended so much on the West. Nothing concern dem with the Communist bloc. People still use that same helicopter🚁 in 2024 but those people are not under heavy economic sanctions like Iran🇮🇷. Using the same aircraft in a bad weather conditions is a foolish decision.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4689) (4690) (4691) (4692) (4693) (4694) (4695) ... (4759) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: HOMOTOYOSI10, PendragonVII, larride(m), fyinka47(m), Olowunl01, OasisX, Ellexy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.