Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1452569 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (4640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
OasisX:
cool
Why are the numbers of invalid registrations that high in SS/SE. Tori no dey add up
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Emefiele is focusing on adding lipstick to the Naira, while the currency has fallen to 770-$1…
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
A40:
Why are the numbers of invalid registrations that high in SS/SE. Tori no dey add up

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bibi ire ko ma se f'owo ra. Agbado and bourdillon billions cannot buy passion and real support

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
afrodoc2:

Me sef shock. What are the odds that all the NE/NW region stew but SS/SE. Wey get higher HDI and more enlightened folk dey get high invalid count
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
A40:
Me sef shock. What are the odds that all the NE/NW region stew but SS/SE. Wey get higher HDI and more enlightened folk dey get high invalid count

APC are using their Taiye Taiwo

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
raumdeuter:
Tinubu cannot pull crowd outside Lagos and not outside Southwest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aknyrvz5q2s
I see Bros Leonard in that video, Na money induced crowd be this sha cos i know Amuwo Odofin Wella....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
TrebleChamp:
I see Bros Leonard in that video, Na money induced crowd be this sha cos i know Amuwo Odofin Wella....

Is this Amuwo Odofin or Delta state?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

Is this Amuwo Odofin or Delta state?
I can't say for sure, but that dude shouting "see crowd ooh" is a confirm Amuwo dude. I know Leonard reach house..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Itsrm:

Let me build it up into a proper sentence.

Dubai economy will collapse without Nigerians. While that is true or may be true, the sad reality is that our crime rate is one of the highest. This means they have to make a choice between boosting their economy and increasing crime rate.

What is wrong with the sentence above?
But Nigeria wasn't the only country they placed an embargo on its Visa approvals. Also, like I said, the conversation wasn't about crimes committed by Nigerians, so why bring it up?

This na how we take use chest carry cybercrime when in fact we're levels below the countries doing serious damage.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

[b]i am sure they have shared ACTUAL crime statistics with her [/b]document wey go make you shame. you go to their office full of righteous indignation and they show you video upon video upon video of your fellow nigerians misbehaving - then show you crime statistics. daily, weekly, monthly.

there is a limit to how you can defend a delinquent child.
The conversation wasn't about to crime, so why bring it up, and we were not the only country that had their Visa's restricted.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
OasisX:

grin

..... you guys can be annoying to be honest and everything is political opportunity to have a go at BAT.

Did she lie? It is a pity you've not been to Dubai, you wouldn't have condemned her for saying very obvious truth.

Our image are ruined in UAE in general.... that's a fuckin FACT! No Firm wanna hire a Nigerian again, except you're too qualified to be ignored and there is no alternative at the time.
I didn't mention BAT o, what's this na...maybe it's you looking for every opportunity to defend BAT and his minions, knowing that he's fond of recommending duds.

So every single person that criticized her needless gaslighting hasn't been to Dubai, okay o.

They don dey gatekeep opinions on Dubai o wink cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
Itsrm:

Let me build it up into a proper sentence.

Dubai economy will collapse without Nigerians. While that is true or may be true, the sad reality is that our crime rate is one of the highest. This means they have to make a choice between boosting their economy and increasing crime rate.

What is wrong with the sentence above?
Renovators cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

That is what her office gets called for everytime. To come and bail Nigerians in jail or about to get killed
But that wasn't the topic of conversation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

This is the thing with this woman.. She doesn't seem to understand her role properly..

Even if this is true, why tf do you have to tweet it?
She's I'll suited for the role she's been given, but that's not the worst of it, it's that she won't shut up and eat whatever loot is coming her way, that's the issue.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
CBN to change currency notes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

This is the real world, not a sentimental one. But this is the way we are as Nigerians after all. We have no self awareness. Abike Dabiri did not destroy the images of Nigerians. Nigerians spent the last 10 years doing that by themselves.

You can always claim victimisation in Nigeria, because this is a country where there are no records or statistics or reports.

Rather than curse Abike Dabiri, since that is the easy thing to do - ask yourself why dubai issued these restrictions. Ask yourself why Nigerians have been in the news for robbery and disturbance of the peace. Hopefully you will not lie to yourself that it is racism.

Anyway, now that there is a much harsher visa restriction in force, we should have less of these issues.

There is no way you can dress up records.of criminal behaviour.
This guy. Have you ever seen Foreign Minister of Afghanistan or Iraq or Syria or any of these middle eastern countries talk about it's people like this. With all the terrorist attacks around the globe

What is the percentage of criminal elements from Nigeria that visit these countries? Is it up to 2%? make una dey dey defend unprofessional behavior

When Trump banned those Islamic countries. Did you see their ambassadors and envoys joining Trump to call their citizens terrorists? So if similar things happen in the UK for example you will join Abike Dabiri to dey yarn that kin nonsense

Make una dey reason oh. When you a law abiding citizen travel elsewhere and you get harrassed and stereotyped negatively it is tweets like Abike's they will use to endorse their treatment

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
Theflint1:
But Nigeria wasn't the only country they placed an embargo on its Visa approvals. Also, like I said, the conversation wasn't about crimes committed by Nigerians, so why bring it up?

This na how we take use chest carry cybercrime when in fact we're levels below the countries doing serious damage.
The thing dey always vex me. In a country that sends the best medics and professionals across the globe. It's the few criminals that commit that they will harp on and allow these negative stereotypes to fester. Which Russian minister or middle eastern person have they ever seen endorse or support negative narrative of the citizens of their country

That's how Buhari went to be talking about "lazy Nigerian youths" and people were trying to justify his foolishness.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DrayZee: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

This is the real world, not a sentimental one. But this is the way we are as Nigerians after all. We have no self awareness. Abike Dabiri did not destroy the images of Nigerians. Nigerians spent the last 10 years doing that by themselves.

You can always claim victimisation in Nigeria, because this is a country where there are no records or statistics or reports.

Rather than curse Abike Dabiri, since that is the easy thing to do - ask yourself why dubai issued these restrictions. Ask yourself why Nigerians have been in the news for robbery and disturbance of the peace. Hopefully you will not lie to yourself that it is racism.

Anyway, now that there is a much harsher visa restriction in force, we should have less of these issues.

There is no way you can dress up records.of criminal behaviour.
This isn’t about Nigerians, it’s about Abike Dabiri and her unprofessionalism. Nigerians aren’t the most law abiding people in the world, but that doesn’t mean the CEO of Nigerians in Diaspora Commission should begin to use her official seat to speak against Nigerians. There can never be any justification for it.

With that same official account, she retweeted a tribal slur against the Igbo people containing “Nyan mmiri” comments or something of that sort. Is that what a professional should do?

I say again that she is a crazy person and also unprofessional. It seems we’ve gotten too used to incompetence in this country.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
A40:
The thing dey always vex me. In a country that sends the best medics and professionals across the globe. It's the few criminals that commit that they will harp on and allow these negative stereotypes to fester. Which Russian minister or middle eastern person have they ever seen endorse or support negative narrative of the citizens of their country

That's how Buhari went to be talking about "lazy Nigerian youths" and people were trying to justify his foolishness.
The problem is that they see everything as APC/Tinubu vs LP so whatever nonsense people associated with that APC/Tinubu do, they're on hand to defend it, even things that on a normal day they'd oppose. You no see OasisX reply, say na we go do anything to discredit Tinubu, when the conversation was literally about Abike Dabiri cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
DrayZee:

This isn’t about Nigerians, it’s about Abike Dabiri and her unprofessionalism. Nigerians aren’t the most law abiding people in the world, but that doesn’t mean the CEO of Nigerians in Diaspora should begin using her official seat to speak against Nigerians. There can never be any justification for it.
With her same official account, she was retweeting tribal slurs against the Igbo people containing “Nyan mmiri” comments or something of that sort. Is that what a professional should do?
I say again that she is a crazy person and also unprofessional.
They'd defend this too.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Omo the hatred for Emi Lo Kan no be here oo grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Omo the hatred for Emi Lo Kan no be here oo grin
Where's the hate?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Theflint1:
She's I'll suited for the role she's been given, but that's not the worst of it, it's that she won't shut up and eat whatever loot is coming her way, that's the issue.

Guy it's freaking annoying..

After the backlash, she's now posting good reviews on Nigerians.. Fvcking idiot.

And as usual people will defend this shit angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Theflint1:
They'd defend this too.

Guy everybody that defended her on this forum that day side stepped this particular situation
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
DissTroy:

There's no core Northern prominent politician who doesn't propagate extreme regional politics.

Even Kwankwaso is same that's why he got shelved by the Third Force. To get Northern support, you must be publicly seen as a propagandist of Northern supremacy.

Them go tire cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ellexy:
Where's the hate?
He won the worst choice poll, what would you call that?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Victory grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Theflint1:
Victory grin
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
TrebleChamp:
So if Maguire tops a poll of who's the worst defender with Ferdinand, Martínez and Evans you'll call it hate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (4640) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Olowunl01, Amigoss, raumdeuter, Itsrm(m), Theflint1(m), Beorn, BlueRayDick, OasisX and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.