Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,476 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1531569 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (4771) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Gboy1026: 6:19am On Nov 09, 2022
OasisX:

So sorry for the loss bro.
Fake book merchant

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Gboy1026: 6:20am On Nov 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Convicted

having been declared guilty of a criminal offence by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge.

Maybe you can go through the 56 pages and show us where it states that bola Ahmed Tinubu was indicted arrested tried and convicted.

Please take the time to actually read.
Answer the question directly na, which one is this epistle.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2022
I no get una time. Na american elections I just dey watch since yesterday night.
The democrats are trying to do the unthinkable. They are shocking everyone.

Meanwhile shebi una see say the slave no still tak anything against tinubu?
If it's obi now, nihilist prick go rise. They expose the drug lord, my guy don go hide.

Make una dey see the wickedness.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2022
Baba sef confess grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2022
Ellexy:
For your viewing pleasure...

https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1589991371309735936?t=kN-jSkxKbGdosOXSPn1CPQ&s=19
You are doing very well bro, Nigerians are ready to kick evil APShit out of Government in 2023....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2022
Ellexy:
Propaganda on original court documents. Okay
Grandpa sef shock for the court released document grin...

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:54am On Nov 09, 2022
OasisX:
cry

The Gentleman has been assassinated...... mi o ni so nkankan.

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1590065196055560192?t=yno_njKmkRMDTjdC-50QWw&s=19

fake news.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 8:02am On Nov 09, 2022
Fox News readers and republicans finally realising their Trump is toxic lol grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2022
BAT and Obi better go and beg Wike to cool down with his Anti-Atiku agenda.

He will eventually turn this election to a Northern and Southern affair

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2022
at this point, a lot of so called 'new media journalist' may as well be click bait bloggers

this mega drug lord story was first released by sahara reporters in the 2000s
then david hundeyin remixed it last year
three months later another investigative journalist releases the same story

each and everyone one of them have simply via foia , obtained the exact same court record from 1993 and published it

sahara reporters one page, david hundeyn 10-15 pages. this one 56 pages

we can probably expect that every six months another 'journalist' will request the same document from the court and re-release it again. maybe next tine it will be in pdf, or png , or webp foremats

but all they will have in common is a bunch of jokers recycling the same story, with the same document, stringing along a bunch of lazy dunces who are too simple to realize they are being presented with the exact same document over and over again. no wonder these suckers fall for MMM consistently

i am even surprised at the duplicity/hypocrisy. the same youths who defend drug dealing and yahoo yahoo as hustle and are regularly arrested by police for same are suddenly forming holy. they should be adopting tinubu as their patron saint

any youth who calls tinubu a drug dealer deserves to be profiled by any law enforcement officer as a criminal - because it is the same thoughtprocess they are adopting. guilty because of probable cause

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2022
I'm beginning to believe what Havertz10 said sometime ago that Nigerians are not highly intelligent or at best their reasoning is shallow because of the rubbish takes and twisted logic on display herein, some are easily deceived by fake personas and click-baity, long-worded articles and a promise of quick fixes to long-term problems. No wonder MMM and any Ponzi scheme find safe haven to settle and rake in millions and billions of Naira by promising overnight fortune through unsustainable and unrealistic business models; clergymen who use bulletproof vests and cars yet sell holy water, charms and amulet, as protection.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

any youth who calls tinubu a drug dealer deserves to be profiled by any law enforcement officer as a criminal - because it is the same thoughtprocess they are adopting. guilty because of probable cause

Ur long epistle still doesn't change the fact that Tinubu is a Drug Baron vying for the presidency.. Our own Pablo Escobar cool

No amount of paragraphs would change that cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2022
Donjazet2:
I no get una time. Na american elections I just dey watch since yesterday night.
The democrats are trying to do the unthinkable. They are shocking everyone.

Meanwhile shebi una see say the slave no still tak anything against tinubu?
If it's obi now, nihilist prick go rise. They expose the drug lord, my guy don go hide.

Make una dey see the wickedness.

This is the true definition of slavery right here.
All I have to do is throw some crumbs in your direction and you will change your tune.

I know your sister is looking up at you in shame as you continue to disgrace her memory by famzing the guy who shïts on her on a regular basis.

donjazet:

My bro, if you fit wire me 7 million naira make I use complete my proof of funds, you go see me there tomorrow sharpaly. cheesy Until then, I gats fight for this country, hope say him go get head. Me myself don decide chook head for this politics see if I fit do my part change this country.

One love bro. Again I do sincerely apologize for any vitriol thrown your way in the past. We move forward together.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2022
Some of the victims of such deception have gone haywire and turned to pseudoscience and woke culture for succour; not realising that they went from extreme right to extreme left

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2022
obainojazz:
Fox News readers and republicans finally realising their Trump is toxic lol grin

Nobody likes tantrum throwiing children. What happened to Mastriano in Pennsylvania was a good example.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Ur long epistle still doesn't change the fact that Tinubu is a Drug Baron vying for the presidency.. Our own Pablo Escobar cool

No amount of paragraphs would change that cheesy cheesy

back at you

no, your response will not change the fact that you, a lazy nigerian yoot are nothing but a fraudulent scammer and yahoo boy - that is what every last one of you is - because Nigerian police say so - even if you have not been convicted of any crime. smiley

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I know your sister is[b] looking up at you i[/b]n shame as you continue to disgrace her memory by famzing the guy who shïts on her on a regular basis.

i saw what you did there.

beware the fury of a nihilistic man

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

back at you

no, your response will not change the fact that you, a lazy nigerian yoot are nothing but a fraudulent scammer and yahoo boy - that is what every last one of you is - because Nigerian police say so - even if you have not been convicted of any crime. smiley

Perfectly described Ur family members.. cool

U forgot to include Ur ashawo/hookup sisters and cocaine pushing cousins tho

It's no surprise u are actively campaigning for a Drug Baron cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Perfectly described Ur family members.. cool

U forgot to include Ur ashawo/hookup sisters and cocaine pushing cousins tho

It's no surprise u are actively campaigning for a Drug Baron cheesy

epain you

do i look like a lazy useless good for nothing yoot

why are you projecting to me?

have you not looked and seen the people supporting tinubu - business leaders like iyin and jim ovia? while it is phone thieves like the one who stole our resident peter obi supporter's phone at a rally and then wiped it grin.
anyone going to a peter obi rally had better leave his phone at home - all youths are yahoo boys, after all.

post your picture now we will see one riff raff in dreads and furry slippers - perfect for profiling by police

https://www.nairaland.com/6975358/guy-blocked-nairalander-after-placing

see yourself - dubious fellow doing business with other dubious fellows.

the life story of a naija yahoo boy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i saw what you did there.

beware the fury of a nihilistic man

I'm not even angry. I'm appalled.

February is round the corner. Elections will soon be over. Let's see what other avenue to beg for sympathy remains for this donjazet the slave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2022
Ibime:

Nobody likes tantrum throwiing children. What happened to Mastriano in Pennsylvania was a good example.
Hopefully they’ve learnt their lesson as no one wants to deal with another Trump era
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2022
just look at the riff raff calling BAT a drug dealer.

if EFCC freeze his account for probbale cause, he will now be crying on twitter like a biatch - i am being bullied and oppressed by police

useless something

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

epain you

I look like a lazy useless good for nothing yoot

Good to know cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:
just look at the riff raff calling BAT a drug dealer.

if EFCC freeze his account for probbale cause, he will now be crying on twitter like a biatch - i am being bullied and oppressed by police

useless something

TINUBU is a Drug BARON..

Forfeited $460k of drug money to the US Government..

Factos grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Good to know cool

better run back to looking for paypal funds - dubious scammer boi.

until SARS jack you up like the criminal you are smiley

based on the the fact that boy is operating a paypal account, and sourcing for dollars on internet, he is obviously a scammer

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2022
obainojazz:
I’m fine with everyone except this current party and not like my opinion matters since I won’t be affected by the decision of whoever comes in… The two biggest campaigners for APC here live abroad

Larride no even post reach una cheesy

The quality of arguments is lacking tbh. Just the same thing over and over again.

I've better things canvassing for my candidate offline than wasting my time with donj and his minions. grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

better run back to looking for paypal funds - dubious scammer boi.

until SARS jack you up like the criminal you are smiley

based on the the fact that boy is operating a paypal account, and sourcing for dollars on internet, he is obviously a scammer

Trying to deflect from the fact that u are one of Tinubu's Drug pushing boys are u..

How much did Ur sisters make last night? Or dem no work last night? grin grin

TINUBU was a Drug Baron, still is a Drug Baron and would always be a Drug Baron..

Nothing like a retired drug pusher grin grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2022
Amoto94 post=118242131:
Some of the victims of such deception have gone haywire and turned to pseudoscience and woke culture for succour;
not realising that they went from extreme right to extreme left
Very disheartening Amoto and it calls for urgent self reflection and soul searching. Where did our humanity go?
We see this on daily basis and last night one of them was caught in a white lie once again using someone's demise as propaganda and I ask to what end? Just because of election

cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Trying to deflect from the fact that u are one of Tinubu's Drug pushing boys are u..

How much did Ur sisters make last night? Or dem no work last night? grin grin

TINUBU was a Drug Baron, still is a Drug Baron and would always be a Drug Baron..

Nothing like a retired drug pusher grin grin

my sister is a pediatrician working out of dallas TX

maybe if you suck my dick [you are clearly desperate enough to do that for $] i can ask her to send you send you some dollars tongue

try again punk tongue

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

epain you

do i look like a lazy useless good for nothing yoot

why are you projecting to me?

have you not looked and seen the people supporting tinubu - business leaders like iyin and jim ovia? while it is phone thieves like the one who stole our resident peter obi supporter's phone at a rally and then wiped it grin.
anyone going to a peter obi rally had better leave his phone at home - all youths are yahoo boys, after all.

post your picture now we will see one riff raff in dreads and furry slippers - perfect for profiling by police

https://www.nairaland.com/6975358/guy-blocked-nairalander-after-placing

see yourself - dubious fellow doing business with other dubious fellows.

the life story of a naija yahoo boy cheesy
Na so one guy deactivate because of 25k

Oga calm down

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

my sister is a pediatrician working out of dallas TX

maybe if you suck my dick [you are clearly desperate enough to do that for $] i can ask her to send you send you some dollars tongue

try again punk tongue

@bolded, Elon Musk works for me grin grin

Cocaine pushing mofo.. Sooner rather than later, you'll be busted for pushing drugs and Ur pictures will be littered around Nairaland front page...

The boy of a Drug Baron cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2022
larride:

The quality of arguments is lacking tbh. Just the same thing over and over again.

I've better things canvassing for my candidate offline than wasting my time with donj and his minions. grin
When this politics money go reach us grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (4771) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), TrebleChamp(m), PendragonVII, Sportsweb, Kundistrict(m), HOMOTOYOSI10 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.