Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1532236 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (4771) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:
The company I worked in has changed name four times in the past 20 years.

I was present through two of the changes.

The company has a new owner again. A much larger owner.

If you were to go to the head office in Abuja to ask for my records, they would not exist. If you were to go to the former owners head office somewhere in Europe to ask for my records they would not exist

You would only be guaranteed to get my records of you go to the office in lagos

If you were to go and ask for the records of people who worked in and left the company in its 1980s to 2000s indentity, way before the company record were digitizer, you will get nothing

Right now, people still come to me who have been out of the company for four years to ask for different records that have disappeared because they know I am a data hoarder

So let's wait and see.

As my former employer has changed owner, I have added the name of the new owner to my company profile. But if you go and ask anyone at the Abuja head office, they will say we do not know glorious consultants

David hundeyin knows the game he is playing
Oh...you know this.

Preventure, u were asked where tou worked for, in an interview.......will you say A where u have no records or B that later changed to A but with your record intact.....?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

The thing shock gbola and its not glorious at all.

If we were talking about a company in Nigeria, I'll understand.. But a company in the US that merged with Deloitte.. Deloitte oo not some small company and suddenly they don't have his records grin.

Come off it nau... Oooinnn!

even if naija....a whole master tactician go tell y say him work with First Bank when he work 4 aNew Nigeria Bank?.

make them bring d name of were oga work??

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

They asked the Deloitte USA not Nigeria for his information.. The same USA he worked and yet this.. Abi you think Deloitte will want to Bleep up a presidential candidate of the ruling party of a country they run major business in...

Abeg nau cry

I gave you an explanation that has gone over your head as expected.

Let me break it down for you.

Imagine you worked in national oil in the 90s. But national oil does not exist any more. So you say you worked in con oil. Then one day someone writes conoil head office to ask for your records. Conoil says we don't have this guy in our records. Unless you locate the national oil records from that time, or present your duff employment letters you cannot prove you worked in the previous incarnation of con oil. Do you understand?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
If you want to be a well-packaged fraud, you can do this seems like the route to go grin
Segedinho:

lols.....people that worked under Skye bank of before will say they worked for Polaris bank.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Gboy1026: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Obi lied about bringing International brewery to Nigeria when the records are there for everyone who knows International brewery was brought by Lawrence Omole in 1970 into the town of Ilesha when Obi was 10yrs old

Are those who still support Obi morons?
Must u drag obi into all conversations? Oya answer we Atiku supporters. Did Tinubu lie?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
These people will defend even the devil himself, not suprised at all. Anyway Nigerians can never say they were not adequately warned with all these red flags.

No presidential candidate has had these amounts of red flags in Nigeria before, not even Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I gave you an explanation that has gone over your head as expected.

Let me break it down for you.

Imagine you worked in national oil in the 90s. But national oil does not exist any more. So you say you worked in con oil. Then one day someone writes conoil head office to ask for your records. Conoil says we don't have this guy in our records. Unless you locate the national oil records from that time, or present your duff employment letters you cannot prove you worked in the previous incarnation of con oil. Do you understand?

My guy.. My reply was very simple.

According to Tinuke, he worked for Deloitte USA.. Now Deloitte USA was subpoenaed to provide his information for a potential president of a country that they do business in.. And you believe they would make that mistake and not properly comb through their records.

My guy you sef reason this thing nau
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
Segedinho:

Oh...you know this.

Preventure, u were asked where tou worked for, in an interview.......will you say A where u have no records or B that later changed to A but with your record intact.....?

If I say I worked in a company that no longer exists because it has been subsumed by another entity how does that work for me?

My records are not at the head office in Abuja. They are at the office in lagos which used to be a head Office, but is now a branch office. Unless the people at the head office are under serious pressure to get my work records, they are not going to bother going through labyrinthine records

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Facebook and Google buy tech companies regularly, is it okay to say you were a staff of Facebook when in fact you worked for one of these companies they purchased before the purchase/merger?

Same way Tinubu keeps on claiming Ambode, Fashola and Sanwo_olu's work as his, it's the same he seems to have done here.
raumdeuter:

Deloitte has many companies that became the firm of today
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
sod09:

Your house is on fire, cr7 they pour petrol but you carry emilokan for head grin grin grin

grin

It's Operation of Naija Future Matter at the moment, Man United should go and rest.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

My guy.. My reply was very simple.

According to Tinuke, he worked for Deloitte USA.. Now Deloitte USA was subpoenaed to provide his information for a potential president of a country that they do business in.. And you believe they would make that mistake and not properly comb through their records.

My guy you sef reason this thing nau

I have no interest in describing my previous employers ownership history. If I did you would understand where I am comimg from.

Let me try again. Oceanic bank no longer exists. It is now subsumed into ecobank.

Colleague of mine who left oceanic bank in 2003, what will be on their cv? Oceanic bank which no longer exists or ecobank?

If you write ecobank head office today to ask for records of my guy who left oceanic in 2003, you will get nothing. You will only get his records if he is the one asking because he can direct you to the exact branch where he worked.

This is even more the case for any pre ERP records

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by pocohantas(f): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

If I say I worked in a company that no longer exists because it has been subsumed by another entity how does that work for me?

My records are not at the head office in Abuja. They are at the office in lagos which used to be a head Office, but is now a branch office. Unless the people at the head office are under serious pressure to get my work records, they are not going to bother going through labyrinthine records

All records would be moved to the new Head Office. Nothing like it remaining at the now branch office. It doesn’t take time to find employee details. If someone like Tinubu worked there, they would find it in seconds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Exactly, and take note that we're not talking about a random Nigerian company where anyhowness is the order of the day.

In fact, when you request the details, they already by themselves know what the status of the company was as at the time in question and would know how to go about retrieving records.
pocohantas:

All records would be moved to the new Head Office. Nothing like it remaining at the now branch office. It doesn’t take time to find employee details. If someone like Tinubu worked there, they would find it in seconds.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Theflint1:
If you want to be a well-packaged fraud, you can do this seems like the route to go grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Shey una they whine me ni
Whether or not they change company name from A to Z
If you have employeeid that is enough to find your record

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
pocohantas:

belike these people no just rate us at all.....

like wtf..

abi him think say na sales boy work?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
sod09:
Shey una they whine me ni
Whether or not they change company name from A to Z
If you have employeeid that is enough to find your record

The know this things

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Na egbon we they call these people oo
Omo this is not fair na, O wrong

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
pocohantas:

i sent you a reply via email
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I have no interest in describing my previous employers ownership history. If I did you would understand where I am comimg from.

Let me try again. Oceanic bank no longer exists. It is now subsumed into ecobank.

Colleague of mine who left oceanic bank in 2003, what will be on their cv? Oceanic bank which no longer exists or ecobank?

If you write ecobank head office today to ask for records of my guy who left oceanic in 2003, you will get nothing. You will only get his records if he is the one asking because he can direct you to the exact branch where he worked.

This is even more the case for any pre ERP records

Is Deloitte USA the same with Oceanic Bank in Nigeria?
Do they have the same level of information storage or transfer?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
sod09:
Na egbon we they call these people oo
Omo this is not fair na, O wrong

Better be ready for more disappointment grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i sent you a reply via email

Oga better reply here cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
My joy is that this had nothing to do with Deloitte Nigeria as the excuse of missing information might fly..

Na Deloitte USA gan gan them subpoena cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Is Deloitte USA the same with Oceanic Bank in Nigeria?
Do they have the same level of information storage or transfer?

unless David hundeyin would also have us believe that Bola tinubu somehow moved to mobil from Deloitte with no relevant working experience.

the man must have been a real Frank Abagnale - who spent his entire career forming technical competence he did not have

the onus is now on tinubu to present employment letters etal so this story can be shut down

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Segedinho:

Name dem n tell ys d particular one ur ancestor worked with so that Hundeyin can act fast..

what year did ur ancestor worked in d coy u are trying to dish out

Tinubu is not answerable to Hundeyin. Let INEC send their request
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Good.. Except they at the head office are subpoenaed by the court to get your information and they will in that case.. grin

Thank you

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Oga better reply here cheesy

i will not share my former employers history with you

end of story
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Ladies and Gentlemen...

I present to you.. Your Egbon!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i will not share my employment history with you

end of story

OH that's the info.. Mtcheeew keep it bros grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
David Hundeyin isn't the only person making calls for clarification. At this rate, even Festus keyamo go begin duck interviews...lol
raumdeuter:

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

this here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by pocohantas(f): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Theflint1:
Exactly, and take note that we're not talking about a random Nigerian company where anyhowness is the order of the day.

In fact, when you request the details, they already by themselves know what the status of the company was as at the time in question and would know how to go about retrieving records.

We are talking Deloitte here - A big4 that handles tonnes of data. Whatever company he worked with merged with Deloitte and document retention of employees is the standard. Except Deloitte misunderstood the question, I see no reason they shouldn’t be able to find that record in a split second.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (4771) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.