Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1457873 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (4654) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
BlueRayDick:
This Theo Hernandez better pass him brother Lucas, nothing wey anybody fit tell me angry

Lucas is a Left Central Back who grew up in Simeones system and mastered the art of shithousery

Theo is a wonderful left back/Left wing back

It was the conservative nature of Deschamps that made him use 4 Central defenders in Pavard Lucas Konate and Upamecano since it worked for him last world cup

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mbappe finally gets his Goal grin

3-1
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Afz9095(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mbappe grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Roland17:
I need 2 more goals

1 more!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Lucas is a Left Central Back who grew up in Simeones system and mastered the art of shithousery

It was the conservative nature of Deschamps that made him use 4 Central defenders in Pavard Lucas Konate and Upamecano since it worked for him last world cup

This explains it. It's very obvious they are two different kind of players despite both playing the same role. Most coaches will pick Theo for offering more attacking wise sha

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

I was disappointed he was not in the 1st 11 but not shocked, especially when you consider Deschamps coaching tendencies. Theo has been top 3 LB over the last 2 season and is having another great season for my Milan.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Afz9095(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Afrodoc2 , obainojazz how body?grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Giroud makes it 4-1

Mbappe gets the assist cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Roland17:

1 more!

There we go! Una fit add 1 more for "fisi"..I am good irrespective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
That cross had a good inside spin and sat well for Giroud's header.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
How giroud become a good CF after leaving arsenal is still a mystery
This werey played with prime ozil and Sanchez but was wasteful then angry

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
iamoyindamola:
How giroud become a good CF after leaving arsenal is still a mystery
This werey played with prime ozil and Sanchez but was wasteful then angry

Still is.. I watch him every week (Milan) and today he missed 2-3 good chances.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Singapore1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Roland17:

Still is.. I watch him every week (Milan) and today he missed 2-3 good chances.
bro which chance did he miss ... shocked shocked shocked

Giroud is the most clinical today
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Singapore1:

bro which chance did he miss ... shocked shocked shocked

Giroud is the most clinical today

Is this a joke or are we watching different games?

Off the top of my head....An easy header from a Theo cross I think, a shot with his weak right foot inside the box all by himself and a scissors kick which was absolutely unnecessary considering a header or a simple shot should have sufficed. I think there was one more sef angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Singapore1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Roland17:

Is this a joke or are we watching different games?

Off the top of my head....An easy header from a Theo cross I think, a shot with his weak right foot inside the box all by himself and a scissors kick which was absolutely unnecessary considering a header or a simple shot should have sufficed. I think there was one more sef angry
there is no way you call those an actual chance. If anything, Mbappe should be the one getting stick for missed chances not Giroud
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Singapore1:

there is no way you call those an actual chance. If anything, Mbappe should be the one getting stick for missed chances not Giroud

Okay, now I know you are joking, no vex.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Roland17:

I was disappointed he was not in the 1st 11 but not shocked, especially when you consider Deschamps coaching tendencies. Theo has been top 3 LB over the last 2 season and is having another great season for my Milan.

BlueRayDick:

This explains it. It's very obvious they are two different kind of players despite both playing the same role. Most coaches will pick Theo for offering more attacking wise sha

World cup being a knockout competition most countries prefer to go very conservative and just nick a counter attack goal here and there. Though boring and annoying but history mostly favor the conservative side

That is why Deschamps is like that. Theo is better at LB especially going forward but when you have Mbappe and Dembele in front of you who dont track back, I am not sure you want another rampaging full back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
izzou:
Imagine spending much to sponsor the tournament, and label those cans for Qatar, only for beer to banned
Lmao their beer is literally horse piss. Might as well sit there, better for all parties involved

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

World cup being a knockout competition most countries prefer to go very conservative and just nick a counter attack goal here and there. Though boring and annoying but history mostly favor the conservative side

That is why Deschamps is like that. Theo is better at LB especially going forward but when you have Mbappe and Dembele in front of you who dont track back, I am not sure you want another rampaging full back

Deschamps is unnecessarily conservative. Australia are not a high scoring team, neither do they have the attacking force that would hold us down but Deschamps true to his nature goes conservative. Theo is a better fit for this team because of his ability to transition the ball quicker from defense to our attacking players, especially wing players. He also does a decent job on the defensive end. The Aussies don't have a strong wing play that should worry us. I get conservative approaches against certain opponents but not the Aussies.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Couldn't have asked for a better start to the campaign.

Wonderful performance from the team.

Big shout to Adrien Rabiot/ Aurelien Tchouameni..Dominant performance from both.

#Allezlesbleus
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Omo, una wey dey follow all these their Space and other social media engagements dey try gan o. I can’t imagine combining following political movements with my day job.

Na una be real MVP
Lol same with me. The picture was circulating on Twitter and I had to share it here too.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ellexy:
Lol same with me. The picture was circulating on Twitter and I had to share it here too.

For some reason I doubt the authenticity of that picture. No way Tinubu or his handlers make a verified presence...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Imagine being an Australian Barkabot today grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Imagine being an Australian Barkabot today grin

Afrodoc and obanojazz how body? I recall one of them tipping Argentina for the trophy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Afrodoc and obanojazz how body? I recall one of them tipping Argentina for the trophy

I think it was Obaino
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I think it was Obaino
I’ll rather dance naked in oshodi central than Messi smelling the World Cup trophy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

We will bounce back… I tipped France to reach final
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Afz9095:
Body Dey okay grin

The way forward for Australia is to inject Sudanese boys more in their squad in the future

Those boys trashed Nigeria 9-0 in the South Australia nations cup this year and also won the tournament

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
obainojazz:
I’ll rather dance naked in oshodi central than Messi smelling the World Cup trophy

grin grin Aaa comrade

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

grin grin Aaa comrade
La midget to shed premium tears grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2022

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Afz9095:

Body dey kampe. I have been a supporter of the French national team for nearly 3 decades.

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (4654) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: reccy(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.