Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,093 members, 7,867,153 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1586942 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (4867) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:38am On Dec 08, 2022
Emaprince:
Emefiele is trash
They're supposed to use black Maria to carry Emefiele comot CBN headquarters.

Depending on what you drive to fill your tank alone will swallow close to that 20k limit. That's not counting other petty spending you do on a daily. I imagine it must be worse for parents with kids to feed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:46am On Dec 08, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
... can a God fearing batified explain his Ideology to us in, perhaps, Blu bla bla terms?!

Why have Obidients not yet remixed that Davido and Young John song for Twitter?

Only you fit do me dada (dada), dada (dada), dada (dada)/
Blu Blu bla bla (blabla), bla bla (blabla), bla bla (blabla)/

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:10am On Dec 08, 2022
My work here is truly done. grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 3:45am On Dec 08, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Na d same man dey tackle Obidients cox dey don't appreciate counter opinions....baba don begin destroy shrines...this is why muslim is using jihad/violence cox dis christians clowns go wan dominate & abolish other religions.
Soludo is just Yaya Bello of Anambra variant. Go and see how he has already started frivolous borrowing for cars and the likes. Anambra people don enter one chance

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 3:54am On Dec 08, 2022
iamoyindamola:

He used to be a fraudster when he was in UK i thought he would have gone pass this as he's more of public figure now
Kole tan lara omoba koma ku dansaki
The way Feminazis have been dancing on this matter. Was confused then I remembered that him alleged r@pe level.

Man's really messed his brand up but na Nigeria so he'd probably be aight at last

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 4:02am On Dec 08, 2022
diggz:

E no possible bro. No play with igbo boys... Dem no dey use their money do anyhow
Those ones can still go to Uganda and Central Africa Republic and fill stadium. E go hard gan make them broke

Singers that tour like them unless your village people dey on Thanos mode them no fit broke

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 4:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Theflint1:
Don Jazzy na proper business man, those times wey e dey come out dey do mumu things people go say make e dey act mature and all, not knowing say baba dey build e personal brand, man recently released Jazzy Burgers, he's successfully built a personal brand he can continue to leverage off.
Very smart dude. The fan interaction and how he's made himself so personable.

I checked and saw he follows the most people on Social Media. That's Don Jazzy oh

The goodwill is too much and it's really difficult for whatever he touches to fail because people are willing to go extra mile for him

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:58am On Dec 08, 2022
This place don turn war zone finish. grin

E easy to join political party during election, let's wait till 2 months after election and see if you are still interested in party affairs.

No be about shouting online, them sabi you for your ward? You dey go ward meetings? grin

Make una dey cruise dey go.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 6:00am On Dec 08, 2022
larride:
This place don turn war zone finish. grin

E easy to join political party during election, let's wait till 2 months after election and see if you are still interested in party affairs.

No be about shouting online, them sabi you for your ward? You dey go ward meetings? grin

Make una dey cruise dey go.
What of ghost membership cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:13am On Dec 08, 2022
A40:
The same Lagos I see Lagosians crying about everyday because of traffic and all other poor infrastructure

One of the places consistently voted as one of the worst cities on earth? It's a pity people don't travel. If you move around enough you would know Lagos is not a city remotely worth bragging about.

City wey be glorified asylum

“Tinubu built Lagos” Lagos na story wey don cast , even his core loayalists telling the story repeatedly repeatedly to make it seem like the gospel truth don’t believe that shiii.

On this very thread I’ve discussed what Jakande did just within 4 years that turned him to a legend anytime a discussion about OG governors in Lagos crops into the conversation . Thanks to Jakande some of our elderly Lagosians own flats in Jakande estates spread across the state based on their meagre income back then ( That’s Jakande’s low cost housing estate scheme that has now been replicated albeit with the low income earners not having access to the so called Low cost housing schemes we hear of now because most of them get sold at no low cost and politicians buy them on pre-order sef)

Even recently Atiku ( Tinubu’s bosom friend ) was in Lagos and he told Lagosians it’s a lie that Tinubu built Lagos . He recalled 53 years ago when he first came to Lagos how it was , the social amenities available as provided by government , how over the years they were improved on by successive military governments (by virtue of the state being the capital )

We already agreed that the Bourdillon man saw the problem of revenue collection , solved it , helped himself to as much as he can out of the revenue , came up with solutions to some state problems while at it , and handed over power to those who believe in “help yourself while helping the state philosophy “ .

Honestly nothing to see here , but I understand this is Nigeria where we are beleaguered with bad leaders who would not even do anything to help the people while robbing the state blind ; so it’s understandable some people will see Tinubu as the Messiah Nigeria needs even after Tinubu recommended the failed Buhari to us .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:41am On Dec 08, 2022
A40 post=118987858[b:
]They're supposed to use black Maria to carry Emefiele comot CBN headquarters. [/b]

Depending on what you drive to fill your tank alone will swallow close to that 20k limit. That's not counting other petty spending you do on a daily. I imagine it must be worse for parents with kids to feed

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2022
BlueRayDick:

“Tinubu built Lagos” Lagos na story wey don cast , even his core loayalists telling the story repeatedly repeatedly to make it seem like the gospel truth don’t believe that shiii.

On this very thread I’ve discussed what Jakande did just within 4 years that turned him to a legend anytime a discussion about OG governors in Lagos crops into the conversation . Thanks to Jakande some of our elderly Lagosians own flats in Jakande estates spread across the state based on their meagre income back then ( That’s Jakande’s low cost housing estate scheme that has now been replicated albeit with the low income earners not having access to the so called Low cost housing schemes we hear of now because most of them get sold at no low cost and politicians buy them on pre-order sef)

Even recently Atiku ( Tinubu’s bosom friend ) was in Lagos and he told Lagosians it’s a lie that Tinubu built Lagos . He recalled 53 years ago when he first came to Lagos how it was , the social amenities available as provided by government , how over the years they were improved on by successive military governments (by virtue of the state being the capital )

We already agreed that the Bourdillon man saw the problem of revenue collection , solved it , helped himself to as much as he can out of the revenue , came up with solutions to some state problems while at it , and handed over power to those who believe in “help yourself while helping the state philosophy “ .

Honestly nothing to see here , but I understand this is Nigeria where we are beleaguered with bad leaders who would not even do anything to help the people while robbing the state blind ; so it’s understandable some people will see Tinubu as the Messiah Nigeria needs even after Tinubu recommended the failed Buhari to us .
Like you wrote above. If you're talking of someone that built somewhere you mention El Rufai and Abuja ehen I can listen to what you're saying. Littlefinger might be a bigot but the man did a job in FCT.

I don't know of anybody that spends complete 1 month in Abuja and wants to come and live in Lagos for any extended period of time.

If you're talking of revenue collection which we can say he gets passmark in how does that impact the life of the average Joe Schmo in Ogijo Ikorodu that has to leave his house at 4:15am to get to work on time in Victoria Island and spends 8 hours on the road in his daily commute? Due to poor road network and overall city planning

What of other aspects? Everyone knows how Oshodi and Mushin was before Fashola came to clear it up

Is it waste management. Lagos is one of the dirtiest states in the country. Enter Akwa Ibom and see how neat a city can be

Security is still somewhat fair you can say Lagos is relatively secure compared to other states

However when you want to compare Lagos to it's contemporaries elsewhere it's not even close. That whole tired trope of why don't you go back to your Anambra or your Owerri is weak sauce. A sizable number of his critics were born in Lagos and had been living and surviving there before they knew what a Tinubu was

Let's compare Lagos to it's mates like Cairo, Cape Town, Accra, Rabat even small Kigali you would be amazed at how much strides they've made with the little they have.

They will talk of Lekki/Epe axis. (With one measly road btw) What of Apapa, Okokomaiko, Alaba, Alasia, Iyana Isashi that whole Lagos to Badagry corridor that has been completely abandoned.

Which social service and disaster management dey work. God help you make fire emergency occur for house or office you go dial number wey no dey go or them tell you say no truck.

I don't know who do us this thing and one question I keep asking.

What is Tinubu's incentive to perform and actually improve Nigeria? I don't even want to hear anything about his non existent achievements (Lagos he supposedly built is more indictment than achievement if it's the present Lagos I've seen so) what will be Tinubu's motivation to actually give a damn about anything if he's voted in.

After seeing you reward incompetence why will he get in there and do better or even be answerable to Nigerians when they voice displeasure at his performance.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 6:54am On Dec 08, 2022
chic2pimp:

Diggz!....Welcome back Bro. Not heard from you in a minute. Haaaaa you too grin. Anyways we thank Gawd o grin grin

Yes o, we thank Gawd o grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2022
A40:
After seeing you reward incompetence why will he get in there and do better or even be answerable to Nigerians when they voice displeasure at his performance.

Person wey don dey tell people complaining about the APC government to “shut up “ before he even become president , only God knows what he will do and say when he gets there .

All through the past 7 years Nigerians are almost always begging buhari to address them as a nation; only God knows if Nigerians no go see pass Buhari shege for the Agbado man hand .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2022
donstan18:

They’re very useless with no common sense.

That’s what that Gay nuisance wanted to do here before he lost sensible people like Segedinho, Izzou, Blueraydick and few former Okwute supporters who are now neutral because they couldn’t endure the stupidity of most eediotic obbedient.
Who be this?

Who told you I am neutral in this forthcoming election?

I am supporting Obi with my full chest...........

But in all I dislike fighting for politicians hence my incessant comment to Don j

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2022
Segedinho:

Who be this?

Who told you I am neutral in this forthcoming election?

I am supporting Obi with my full chest...........

But in all I dislike fighting for politicians hence my incessant comment to Don j
Dumbstan strikes again... cheesy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2022
A40:
They're supposed to use black Maria to carry Emefiele comot CBN headquarters.

Bro how can we depend on making transfers when our bank networks are too epileptic. People will be going through the frustration of having to wait hours for a trader to get alert before they can walk away with their purchases.. Many traders don't care about app..they don't use USSD. Me self no dey use USSD in any of my banks. I have only all the apps. My fear is that yahoo boys will surely exploit this situation to easily defraud many illiterates. The nonsense policy will affect individuals..businesses and corporate organisations.

Some one sent me a tweet from David Hundeyin...and I'm think it might be true..when you consider how currupt this administration have been. Plus their most focus have been on draining the masses through any possible means with all kinds of taxes imposed on us.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Person wey don dey tell people to complaining about the APC to “shut up “ before he even become president , only God knows what he will do and say when he gets there .

All through the past 7 years Nigerians are almost always begging buhari to address as a nation; only God knows if Nigerians no go see pass Buhari shege for the Agbado man hand .
He would be worse than Buhari mere looking at how he's run Lagos.

You think that man will come out and answer anybody when he gets there? He will rule like a despot and Nigerians will see shege pro max

I will still Harp on it over and over. What's Tinubu's incentive to actually perform. Assuming he's even healthy. Mere looking at how mediocre Lagos is and if that was his greatest feat some 15 to 23 years ago while he was still sound. What do Nigerians think will happen if he enters (Heaven forbid)

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2022
Emaprince:
Bro how can we depend on making transfers when our bank networks are too epileptic. People will be going through the frustration of having to wait hours for a trader to get alert before they can walk away with their purchases.. Many traders don't care about app..they don't use USSD. Me self no dey use USSD in any of my banks. I have only all the apps. My fear is that yahoo boys will surely exploit this situation to easily defraud many illiterates. The nonsense policy will affect individuals..businesses and corporate organisations.

Some one sent me a tweet from David Hundeyin...and I'm think it might be true..when you consider how currupt this administration have been. Plus their most focus have been on draining the masses through any possible means with all kinds of taxes imposed on us.
Don't tell me about Bank transfers bro. You can transfer to somebody with USSD and they don't see their money sometimes even till the next day. And most of these apps have daily limits for safety purposes. Apps and Emails are the safest and surest way to know money don enter your account

I wouldn't doubt the Hundeyin tweet. Nigeria's coffers is empty judging at the way government is aggressively taxing it's citizens from the VAT to the Ports to Bank charges etc. I wouldn't even remotely be surprised

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2022
obainojazz:
What of ghost membership cheesy

As long as you are ready for ghost "party rewards". cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2022
Ibime:

Why have Obidients not yet remixed that Davido and Young John song for Twitter?

Only you fit do me dada (dada), dada (dada), dada (dada)/
Blu Blu bla bla (blabla), bla bla (blabla), bla bla (blabla)/

Thanks onye isi for that line grin, will be applied with immediate effect cool

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2022
ON CORRUPTION...

2014 — Nigeria was the 36th most corrupt nation.
2015 — Nigeria was the 32nd most corrupt nation.
2021 — Nigeria was the 26th most corrupt nation.
-Transparency Int'l
For those saying no progress was made regarding the fight against corruption
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2022
Amoto94:
ON CORRUPTION...

-Transparency Int'l

Stats do not tell the full story though. it could be that Nigeria got better and it could be she got worse but others got even worse enough to get below Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Stats do not tell the full story though. it could be that Nigeria got better and it could be she got worse but others got even worse enough to get below Nigeria.
Is it not the same Transparency International rating we point to when we want to rank Nigeria as regards to corruption perception index?
We can point to convictions and reforms in the public sector to justify the present rank we occupy in the standings.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Both of us are wrong, it even got worse
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2022
Amoto94:

Mini copy and paste merchant.. U did not bother to read what u copied b4 pasting it here cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Mini copy and paste merchant.. U did not bother to read what u copied b4 pasting it here cheesy cheesy
Na love of the country cause am Hopefullandlord didn't notice even though his argument is valid.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2022
Amoto94:
ON CORRUPTION...

-Transparency Int'l

Lolz, Which nonsense stat be this, nah this our country monkey and snake dey steal money up-and-down.

Anyway to your post it's 24 out of 100 points Nigeria scored and not by ranking, they're ranked 154 grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2022
Amoto94:
Oh! shit!! I just glanced at your post then replied it haha

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. The neutral do not attack Tinubu again because his core supporters played the card well here. They’re emotionally and psychologically intelligent, hardly go personal or attack anyone who’s not supporting their candidate.

There use to be a time in Chelsea thread when only Larride and Rabbi or so were standing for Tinubu. Not even Dayo then identified as one, he was just observing. Infact, none of these Tinubu supporters you’re seeing now campaigned for him then, they were just observing except Larride who keep getting insulted as a party man then. Say you like Tinubu then and you’ll be seen as a terrible person.

Fast forward it to today, Tinubu supporters increased, most Okwute supporters drastically reduced, they switched to Neutral, do you know why?? cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Lmaooooo I've always said you are a child and your posts keep proving it cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2022
donstan18:

They’re very useless with no common sense.

That’s what that Gay nuisance wanted to do here before he lost sensible people like Segedinho, Izzou, Blueraydick and few former Okwute supporters who are now neutral because they couldn’t endure the stupidity of most eediotic obbedient.

OH God... Just take a look at this demo creation
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2022
In the meantime

We need to talk about the new source of Tinuke's wealth.

So now we have gone from him making money as an accountant, to his party person coming on television to say he made money from trading stocks of international companies to him now getting an inheritance.

Which is it really
And which is his correct date of birth..
Is it 1950 or 1952?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (4867) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OasisX, sebod(m), PendragonVII, Theflint1(m), liveLongNprospa(m), larride(m), BlueRayDick, Realtord43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.