Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) (11425 Views)

Shameless Seun (nairaland CEO) Now Address Tinubu As President ( Photo) / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Transcriber: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Useless site owner, useless website.
when will you deactivate?

Another brainless rodent

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
007s:

We are still saying the same thing, Obi is a lesser evil not a Saint.

However, regarding your question about a working system. I think UK and may be US are good evidences. An individual being accused of crimes of this magnitude (I.e. Money laundering, diversion of public funds, tax evasion) will not think of holding public offices.

For your comment on Biden, can you give me example of any crime he has been accused of?
I'm not saying Biden has committed any crimes (he might have but I don't know), I'm saying that the guy has flaws. He's too old, and his comments and views in the past are nothing to write home about.

It's not only corruption that makes one unable to hold a public office, your views and political leanings are worth taking note of too. Take Le Pen for example (Macron's opponent). She's on the far-right, and the first people that comes to mind when thinking of the far-right are Hitler and Mussolini. No one sensible would want someone like that heading the government, this is why Macron will win.

And please the US and the UK aren't really as good as you paint them to be. After all the gra gra about Boris Johnson unapologetically flouting the lockdown orders, isn't he still the PM.

Abegii, you see human beings, we no better pass apes last last. All this "innovation" and "civilisation" wey we dey claim na rubbish, even Seneca has said something about this.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Ournolly: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
KGD10:

Worldwide indeed. You've forgotten the Pandora case wasn't a Nigeria case and Obi wasn't the only one indicted. You think you're talking to a kid here?

I ask again, what was Obi's teenage children's names doing with several millions to their names?

You're talking about Chicago case? The same Chicago case that's been cleared?

You know what? No one is saying Tinubu is a saint. The problem is selling your Peter Obi as a saint when we all know he's a looter. Worse is he's got no achievement to brag about. Not even 1/4 of Tinubu's achievements.
I cannot be disappointed in Tinubu urchins, he is known to be making an unlimited number of brain fart lots like you.

Do you know what trust funds mean? Trust funds are always oof family or investment in children's names. His name appeared in Pandora papers because they thought he laundered government money in his children's name but he actually invested in the trust fund before even taking an oat to the office. EFCC looked into this and found out that there is nothing on it hence they didn't go further but 30k cheap trolls will not let us hear word in here.

You're talking about the Chicago case? The same Chicago case that's been cleared?
I can't say I'm disappointed, this is how you guys reason.
His case was no longer in court because the ruling was made as far back as 1997.
The law court in Chicago found him guilty and the pronouncement was the confiscation of his assets. Of cause, he bailed!
Legally, he has no outstanding case but historically, he was convicted of drug peddling and money laundering.
Rest bro, Tinubu is a drug lord.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Image123(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
Seems the Twitter fellow is playing to the gallery. What Seun asked him was a very simple question and Seun remained remarkably rational in the conversation. The Twitter guy is obviously on NL and showed obvious partisanship, unnecessary ego and grudge unbefitting of a journalist. Lol, small fame, see the way he's behaving. If those ones jam power, we're all in trouble.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by 989900: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Britishpea:
Most of Seun posts/Topics on Twitter don’t portray that of a person intelligent enough to own nairaland.

Exactly, same goes for most Nairalanders (regardless of tribe, religion, or party affiliation).
Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by KGD10: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ournolly:

I cannot be disappointed in Tinubu urchins, he is known to be making an unlimited number of brain fart lots like you.

Do you know what trust funds mean? Trust funds are always family or invest in children's names. His name appeared in Pandora papers because they thought he laundered government money in his children's name but he actually invested in the trust fund before even taking an oat to the office. EFCC looked into this and found out that there is nothing on it hence they didn't go further but 30k cheap trolls will not let us hear word in here.

I can't say I'm disappointed, this is how you guys reason.
His case was no longer in court because the ruling was made as far back as 1997.
The law court in Chicago found him guilty and the pronouncement was the confiscation of his assets. Of cause he bailed!
Legally, he has no outstanding case but historically, he was convicted of drug peddling and money laundering.
Rest bro, Tinubu is a drug lord.

As far back as 1997? But Tinubu was cleared in 2003. You dey ment.

Trust funds sparring in millions for teenage children that have no job? You dey ment I repeat.

Peter Obi has no achievement whatsoever. Simple as ABC.
Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Risentouch(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Post the whole story not the sensational headline

How about this
https://guardian.ng/news/pandora-papers-oyetola-denies-buying-tinubus-london-mansion/

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by ChoCho54(f): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sergio101:
grin

Seun...
Kuku invite him to nairaland and serve him 600yrs ban cheesy
Kikikikikikiki cheesy
Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by iamL(f): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
Britishpea:
Most of Seun posts/Topics on Twitter don’t portray that of a person intelligent enough to own nairaland.

True. Same with most of his mods here on NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Ournolly: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
KGD10:

As far back as 1997? But Tinubu was cleared in 2003. You dey ment.
I don't get it again, did Tinubu employ people that can't read or what? Read my previous message, slowly this time.
No one cleared him, he served his pronouncement which is siezure of his assets in the US. This means he does not have an outstanding case and that's what your screenshot is trying to explain. PDF document of the court pronouncement - http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/Bola_Tinubu_Heroin.pdf

Trust funds sparring in millions for teenage children that have no job? You dey ment I repeat.
Trust funds are mainly paid to Children or family members. The idea is for their future, as in education and other things. Please do ask someone that is a bit enlightened what Trust Fund means.
Peter Obi has no achievement whatsoever. Simple as ABC.

Here are threads for Peter Obi profile and achievement as the governor of Anambra State -
https://www.nairaland.com/7178079/peter-obis-achievements-awards-education
https://www.nairaland.com/6968624/peter-obis-achievement

Post that of Tinubu with massive Lagos IGR let's compare.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Risentouch(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
marsman:

I might be half educated but you sound educated but still reason like an illiterate

The money laundering prohibition Act 2011 makes it illegal for any individual to make or accept any cash payment that exceeds 5million naira. This means that every cash transaction that is more than 5 million naira must be done through a financial institution and not transported with an official car accompanied by your aide to Lagos.

This ACT proves the crimes Obi Pandora has commited, was he or any of his family member a kidnapp victim? For the transaction to be the regulated kind.

Obi admitted to making a cash transaction of more than 5million, without the involvement of a financial institution. Encouraged a police Investigation and made sure he influenced the matter so that the result of the Police Investigation never made it to limelight

A clear indication that he broke the law, yet you still defend him, lol, You can never be wise.

. Like, I understand campaigning for
A candidate but purposely choosing to be stupid like how you are doing now for them is what I don't understand. And I hope I never do

The money laundering prohibition Act 2011 for something that happened in 2009?
I beg for more explanation on this.
Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Risentouch(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
marsman:

Its obvious Obi is one of the many corrupt politicians we have in this country who successfully commit a crime and get away with it. Atiku, Obasanjo, Jonathan and the likes of Allison madueke are still Living their Lives well after the Injustice they did to the Nigerian treasury.

Obiano is just like the few Ones like Ibori who eventually end up paying for their crime.

Apart from the 250million money laundering case, the hardened criminal still went on to invest Anambra state govt money into his family business. The Criminal even admitted on a live interview like its a normal thing to do. If we were to be in a saner clime, he should be in a blue collar prison by now answering for his smart crimes. But Naija my country.

Obi is a criminal and any one supporting the Pandora criminal is an Idiot.

Obi encouraged a police Investigation and made sure he influenced the matter so that the result of the Police Investigation never made it to limelight. Where is the result from the police Investigation? Where is it? Atleast Tinubu was thoroughly investigated and we all saw the proceedings. Where is the report to the Investigation proving Pandoras Innocence

Bring proof that he invested state money into family business

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Britishpea: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
989900:

Exactly, same goes for most Nairalanders (regardless of tribe, religion, or party affiliation).

That is even very worst. Nairaland displays the knowledge the Nigerian institutions dish out. In fact nairaland Mirrors Nigeria in a truest color.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by KGD10: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ournolly:

I don't get it again, did Tinubu employ people that can't read or what? Read my previous message, slowly this time.
No one cleared him, he served his pronouncement which is siezure of his assets in the US. This means he does not have an outstanding case and that's what your screenshot is trying to explain. PDF document of the court pronouncement - http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/Bola_Tinubu_Heroin.pdf

Trust funds are mainly paid to Children or family members. The idea is for their future, as in education and other things. Please do ask someone that is a bit enlightened what Trust Fund means.

Here are threads for Peter Obi profile and achievement as the governor of Anambra State -

Post that of Tinubu with massive Lagos IGR let's compare.
Thanks.

Tinubu was cleared in 2003 as stated below. Wasn't in the same USA where he went for his medical treatment? You people dey ment or what?

Tinubu's massive IGR? Your brain has forgotten how Obasanjo withheld Lagos' revenues for several years? Did you even realise that the revenues from Lagos' seaport goes to the federal government?

At the time Tinubu government took over, Lagos was generating only millions in revenues but today, Lagos is generating billions.

Eko Atlantic project which is just one of Tinubu's massive achievement is enough to sink your Peter Obi who claims to have one wristwatch whereas he's been seen with several watches. I wonder what he was trying to achieve with those unwarranted lies. Who cares about your watch?

Meanwhile, you haven't told me why teenage children with no jobs were having several millions to their names. You dey ment.

Peter Obi has no achievement whatsoever I repeat.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by marsman: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Risentouch:

The money laundering prohibition Act 2011 for something that happened in 2009?
I beg for more explanation on this.
It was 2million in the Money laundering prohibition act 2004.

MONEY LAUNDERING (PROHIBITION) ACT

An Act to repeal the Money Laundering Act, L.F.N. 2004 Cap. M18 and enact a new Money Laundering Act; and for related matters.

[2003 No.7.]

[24th May, 2003]

[Commencement.]

PART I

Prohibition of Money Laundering

Limitation to make or accept cash payment
(1) No person or body corporate shall make or accept cash payment of a sum
exceeding-

(a) N500,000 or its equivalent, in the case of an individual; or

(b) N2,000,000.00 (two million naira) or its equivalent, in the case of a body
corporate, except in a transaction through a financial institution.
Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Chinnems(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
David read MANNA dem nonsense finish, carry the vex pour on top Seun...

Kai!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Ournolly: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
KGD10:

Tinubu was cleared in 2003 as stated below. Wasn't in the same USA where he went for his medical treatment? You people dey ment or what?

Tinubu's massive IGR? Your brain have forgotten how Obasanjo withheld Lagos revenue for several years? Did you even realise that the revenues from Lagos' seaport goes to the federal government?

At the time Tinubu government took over, Lagos was generating only millions revenue but today, Lagos is generating billions.

Eko Atlantic project which is just one of Tinubu's massive achievement is enough to sink your Peter Obi who claims to have one wristwatch whereas he's been seen with several watches. I wonder what he was trying to achieve with those unwarranted lies. Who cares about your watch?

Meanwhile, you haven't told me why teenage children with no jobs were having several millions to their names. You dey ment.

Peter Obi has no achievement whatsoever I repeat.

Oga, since you can't read and comprehend let me explain in a simpler language.
He was asked if there is an outstanding case of Tinubu is Us and the answer is no.
His 'fu.c.kup' has been treated accordingly, that's the simple explanation.
I am leaving dull-brained trolls of drug lord that is pissing over himself to continue ranting about this dry message.

I have meaningful things to do, unlike adults that are being paid 30k to rant on social media.

I posted the threads for full Peter Obi's achievements -

I am still waiting for you to post that of your drug lord - Tinubu.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Nnamdipapa(m): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:
" You should sell Nairaland before you start to sound like the posters in politics section"

He is one of the posters with a different moniker.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Nnamdipapa(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sucre6:
Suen disappoint me, it still baffles me when seun of all people will be foolling around trying to kiss people asses on Twitter, the other time, him dey beg reno make him unblock am, today he continues with this ass kissing attitude of his, if seun know how big his brand is, he should be listed in forbes by now if he's ready to make amends and modernize and monitizes nairaland, but no he choose to live in 2002 and kiss people ass for a living, it irritates me angry

Na low self esteem dey worry Seun!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Sucre6: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nnamdipapa:

Na low self esteem dey worry Seun!

It's indeed a pity embarassed
Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Onigawara(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 move to fp
Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Risentouch(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
marsman:

It was 2million in the Money laundering prohibition act 2004.

MONEY LAUNDERING (PROHIBITION) ACT

An Act to repeal the Money Laundering Act, L.F.N. 2004 Cap. M18 and enact a new Money Laundering Act; and for related matters.

[2003 No.7.]

[24th May, 2003]

[Commencement.]

PART I

Prohibition of Money Laundering

Limitation to make or accept cash payment
(1) No person or body corporate shall make or accept cash payment of a sum
exceeding-

(a) N500,000 or its equivalent, in the case of an individual; or

(b) N2,000,000.00 (two million naira) or its equivalent, in the case of a body
corporate, except in a transaction through a financial institution.

Are you aware that the state HOA cleared him to be innocent of the accusation?
I just wonder why you people can't lay this to rest all because you people just can't find anything against him, you keep bringing up a dead case.
https://www.nairaland.com/6965540/peter-obi-web-250-million
Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by marsman: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
Risentouch:

Are you aware that the state HOA cleared him to be innocent of the accusation?
I just wonder why you people can't lay this to rest all because you people just can't find anything against him, you keep bringing up a dead case.
https://www.nairaland.com/6965540/peter-obi-web-250-million
Is the state HOA bigger than the constitution. He was caught out side his state by Lagos state police department. Its a federal case, state HOA or not. Movinging that kind of money for a transaction is the crime. He should have been smarter.
Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Risentouch(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
marsman:

Is the state HOA bigger than the constitution. He was caught out side his state by Lagos state police department. Its a federal case, state HOA or not. Movinging that kind of money for a transaction is the crime. He should have been smarter.

Let's assume you are correct that he committed the crime and he is not bigger than the federal constitution, why did they return the money, besides he invited the IG Mike Okiro to investigate the case, before he left office he invited EFCC to check how he run his administration. Why is that till now, nobody is saying anything about him being guilty or indicted him of any crime even after being free from immunization for over 8years now?
Remember what happened to Willie Obiano immediately he left office. Another example is OUK and Rochas even after they joined APC they are still facing EFCC cases.
Can you explain that, because I see you are just trying hard to paint him black and force us to believe this propaganda. The last time I checked Peter is still in Nigeria and your government is not doing anything about it except you online keyboard warriors.
NOTE; His aide was caught, not him.
Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by after4: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
This one touch am

Transcriber:
abeg shut up
As if attack and lies on Yoruba by your propaganda machines don't get to the frontpage

I hate victim mentality angry

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Transcriber: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
after4:
This one touch am

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by KGD10: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ournolly:

Oga, since you can't read and comprehend let me explain in a simpler language.
He was asked if there is an outstanding case of Tinubu is Us and the answer is no.
His 'fu.c.kup' has been treated accordingly, that's the simple explanation.
I am leaving dull-brained trolls of drug lord that is pissing over himself to continue ranting about this dry message.

I have meaningful things to do, unlike adults that are being paid 30k to rant on social media.

I posted the threads for full Peter Obi's achievements -

I am still waiting for you to post that of your drug lord - Tinubu.

Thank you.

Just keep quiet, you've got nothing to say. Point is Tinubu was cleared. In the article attached, it was even stated that nothing of such happened. That's not even the point yet bunch of l*sers as yourself continue to peddle such lies as if Tinubu didn't go to abroad to have his treatment.

We're not even bothered by such bullshit as you can see because we've already claimed our "non saint" Tinubu but the problem is marketing a looter as Peter Obi as a saint for us. The hypocrisy! You dey ment.

I repeat, Peter Obi can't even measure up to 1/4 of Tinubu's achievement. Yeye dey smell.
Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Nazgul: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Those guys for Twitter dey do Seun wetin no nice cheesy

Over here, we dey pamper him like egg but for Twitter, he's like a drenched duck.
There are no mods on Twitter to ban anyone so people unleash vaulence as they like, unlike here in Nairaland where you can easily get a ban for the slightest offence. grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Biafranodogwu55: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
Twitter must humble you
Seun how body nahgrin grin
Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by Karlifate: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hedonini:

Owning nairaland doesn't make him more intelligent than a rodent. Any B grade Indian programmer can build you a better and more functional, feature-packed forum than this thing in less than 48 hours.

He is just fortunate to have developed Nairaland at the right time and enjoyed good fortune in the way user registrations and engagement has grown. There's nothing spectacular he did or is doing.

I thought he was even a reasonable human being. His stupid, disingenuous tweet about Peter Obi and the so-called N250m just exposed him for the odious empty vessel he is. Taking attention away from a corrupt thief of unprecedented proportions like Tinubu and instead focusing on a trifling matter just reveals his leprous hands and jaundiced mind. Pathetic.

LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by nairamaniac: 3:52am On Jun 21, 2022
Sucre6:
Suen disappoint me, it still baffles me when seun of all people will be foolling around trying to kiss people asses on Twitter, the other time, him dey beg reno make him unblock am, today he continues with this ass kissing attitude of his, if seun know how big his brand is, he should be listed in forbes by now if he's ready to make amends and modernize and monitizes nairaland, but no he choose to live in 2002 and kiss people ass for a living, it irritates me angry
Is it wrong for seun to be simple and humble?
He seems comfortable that way in his own skin.

The David guy overeacted, abeg.

Seun meant no offence against him.

Infact it seemed like a compliments towards David.
Re: David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) by nairamaniac: 3:58am On Jun 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Those guys for Twitter dey do Seun wetin no nice cheesy

Over here, we dey pamper him like egg but for Twitter, he's like a drenched duck.
Worldwide Twitter, Instagram and Facebook are much bigger than nairaland.

But the Nigerian-arms of those sites seems quite jealous of Niaraland and all that happens here.

Nairaland may not have developed for past 15years, but it's easier/cheaper, more data-friendly to be here than in any of those other platforms.

Nairaland is a big threat to them all.

The David guy overreacted to a compliment. Except of himself and seun have past-history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow / 2023 Presidency Is A 2-horse Race, Atiku Will Come Distant Second– Tinubu’s Camp / GEJ Has Done Nothing To Warrant His Impeachment - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.