Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Tinubu's Convey,half Of Our Budget Will Go For Maintenance And Fuelling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Convey,half Of Our Budget Will Go For Maintenance And Fuelling (187 Views)

Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. / Works, Finance Ministries Inflated Our Budget By N11bn, FERMA Boss Tells Reps / Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Convey,half Of Our Budget Will Go For Maintenance And Fuelling by Ceenaija(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2022
What I saw yesterday kept me dumbfounded, Tinubu's convey. He is not yet a president and it was like this.I wept for the Nigeria.

To maintain this vehicle will take half of our budget. While people are dying of hunger.

WHICH WAY NIGERIAN,I WEPT FOR THIS NATION.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Convey,half Of Our Budget Will Go For Maintenance And Fuelling by PresidObi: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2022
He is one of the reckless spenders that has sunk Nigeria into poverty with their financial recklessness.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Convey,half Of Our Budget Will Go For Maintenance And Fuelling by Tradernaija1: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ceenaija:
What I saw yesterday kept me dumbfounded, Tinubu's convey. He is not yet a president and it was like this.I wept for the Nigeria.

To maintain this vehicle will take half of our budget. While people are dying of hunger.

WHICH WAY NIGERIAN,I WEPT FOR THIS NATION.

That's the issue.

Tinubus presidency will make rice 200k per bag.

Too bad.

He thinks that Nigeria is Lagos...

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Visits The Family Of Late Nigeria Musical Legend Amb Osayomore Joseph / Obiano Had To Send A Team To Understudy Lagos / Why You Should Be OBIDIENT As A Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.