Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Best States To Marry From In Nigeria. Abeg Check Oo - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Best States To Marry From In Nigeria. Abeg Check Oo (198 Views)

Cant Two Adults ( Male And Female Oo) Just Meet To Satisfy Their Urge? / Don't Think I Can Marry This Babe Abeg. / Catholics Seeking To Marry Fellow Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best States To Marry From In Nigeria. Abeg Check Oo by Favour0816: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2022
Marriage is never meant for kids or unserious fellows, going into marriage in Nigeria takes in-depth search to choose the right person to marry,most men marriages have crashed because they had Married from the wrong state in Nigeria, so that why In this article I have outlined a list of States in Nigeria that has the best wife material that you could marry from it tribe.

But before I start listing the best states to marry from in Nigeria,I am sure you would also like to know the meaning of wife material.

There are about 36 States in Nigeria and I have done some clear research on 10 unique States you could marry from.

Oga check them out here

https://randomtalks.com.ng/states-in-nigeria-that-has-the-best-wife-material/

(1) (Reply)

Get #1000 Card For Subscribing To A Youtube Channel / Weeeeee / If You Notice This Signs In A Date...run.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.