Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Nigerian Youths Have Continued To Be The Biggest Enemy Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Have Continued To Be The Biggest Enemy Of Nigeria (294 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette / IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba / Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Have Continued To Be The Biggest Enemy Of Nigeria by Bonavi: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2022
The ignorance among our youths is alarming and i'm sorry to point that it is more in the Yorubas. While on a private coverage of the Ekiti state election. I saw poverty face to face. Majority of the voters appeared so haggard and poverty stricken.
Thats why Tinubu of all people during the Ekiti governorship campaigns made a remark in Yoruba that if you dont vote APC you will go home empty handed. This is the major reason they the politicians like the Tinubus, Atikus will continue to sustain poverty to continue buying their ways through as they like. And there are majority of Yoruba youths supporting Tinubu without thinking how his presidency will take Nigeria out of the mess she has become. What do you as a Yoruba youth feel you will gain from tinubu's presidency Are we waiting for our old mothers to lead the change for us?
Re: Nigerian Youths Have Continued To Be The Biggest Enemy Of Nigeria by Artisticity1: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Ok
It should have been Bonavi have been the problem of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Youths Have Continued To Be The Biggest Enemy Of Nigeria by MMWandali: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2022
No unity among them..... pathetic
Re: Nigerian Youths Have Continued To Be The Biggest Enemy Of Nigeria by 07kjb: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Though is general but theirs is on another dimension,
Re: Nigerian Youths Have Continued To Be The Biggest Enemy Of Nigeria by lathrowinger: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2022
See how stupid you are, Asiwaju rule Lagos. We've seen his works and we believe he will do more.

U should get your PVC, rather campaign for your Candidate to emerge, with proof of what he had acheived so far during his tenure.

Instead of coming here to speak ill on another candidate.

Atiku, Kwankaso, also have their own supporters too.

And they have reasons of supporting them.

Do your campaign with evidence but not insult, this might change the mindset of people. but not just talking rubbish

They more u guys showing your hatered, the more he is gaining his supporters.
Re: Nigerian Youths Have Continued To Be The Biggest Enemy Of Nigeria by ljoh: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2022
OP is Peter Obi's supporter
Re: Nigerian Youths Have Continued To Be The Biggest Enemy Of Nigeria by Bonavi: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2022
lathrowinger:
See how stupid you are, Asiwaju rule Lagos. We've seen his works and we believe he will do more.

U should get your PVC, rather campaign for your Candidate to emerge, with proof of what he had acheived so far during his tenure.

Instead of coming here to speak ill on another candidate.

Atiku, Kwankaso, also have their own supporters too.

And they have reasons of supporting them.

Do your campaign with evidence but not insult, this might change the mindset of people. but not just talking rubbish

They more u guys showing your hatered, the more he is gaining his supporters.

very pitiable. What did Tinubu do with Lagos because the last time I checked he left more debt while leaving office in 2007. Babashola his successor was a better governor and what exactly did he do in Lagos you lots continue to point at. Lagos was built by Nigerians when Lagos was the Nigerian capital. So state what and what Tinubu did that commensurate with the income Lagos generated within 1999 and 2007. Your type will continue to be the worse enemy the country faces than these politicians
Re: Nigerian Youths Have Continued To Be The Biggest Enemy Of Nigeria by lathrowinger: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Bonavi:
very pitiable. What did Tinubu do with Lagos because the last time I checked he left more debt while leaving office in 2007. Babashola his successor was a better governor and what exactly did he do in Lagos you lots continue to point at. Lagos was built by Nigerians when Lagos was the Nigerian capital. So state what and what Tinubu did that commensurate with the income Lagos generated within 1999 and 2007. Your type will continue to be the worse enemy the country faces than these politicians

This is exact response, I get from millions of igbo people, i am not here for all this long talk. We know what he has been doing in Lagos and southwest in general, and we strongly believe he is competent to turn things around for good. That's why we are giving him full support, and if u believe in your Candidate kindly support him. And stop this bitter hatred which will never do u good.

Do your campaign, state his achievements during his tenure. That's all

That's how it's been done in a civilize countries.

(1) (Reply)

No Mercy From The Government / Pst. Sarah Moakwu: PDP Muslim, APC Muslim, Is A Total Disrespect To Christians / Obi And Kwankwaso Are Mutually Enjoying Open Options Yet May Disagrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.