Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Obi And Kwankwaso Are Mutually Enjoying Open Options Yet May Disagrees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And Kwankwaso Are Mutually Enjoying Open Options Yet May Disagrees (290 Views)

Why Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Coalition Collapsed - Okupe, Umeh / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi And Kwankwaso Are Mutually Enjoying Open Options Yet May Disagrees by AlexBells(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
From what I see Obi and Kwankwaso coalition may not work out but both parties are using each other for free advertisements among each other's stronghold audiences.

Mutually beneficial if you ask me, for instance, the Obi Kwankwaso saga as I would like to now classifiy it is mutually marketing both parties, people in the East (South East South South) have their eyes on Obi while people in the North have their eyes on Obi.

This had become a symbiotic mutually beneficial campaign, Obi's fans are interested in Kwankwaso while Kwankwaso's fans are interested in Obi, there are people in the North who are neither for Kwankwaso nor Obi earlier but the rising popularity of both people in both region may win each individual extra vote also applicable to the South in the case of Kwankwaso.

At the end, Obi would contest in Labour while Kwankwaso contest in NNPP but they could have created enough awareness that every Northerner would already endeared to Obi while every Easterner would be endeared to Kwankwaso, it is such a mature politics, there is mutual understanding and mutual marketing.

I really don't see any side stepping down for the other but the whole intrigues is what politics is mostly about

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Mutually Enjoying Open Options Yet May Disagrees by mrvitalis(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Finally someone gets it ...the news of the merger have increased obi popularity in the north ...obi is the winner here clearly this would make his campaign so much easier
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Mutually Enjoying Open Options Yet May Disagrees by AlexBells(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
mrvitalis:
Finally someone gets it ...the news of the merger have increased obi popularity in the north ...obi is the winner here clearly this would make his campaign so much easier
I wanted to get upset earlier however after cross examination, I figured out it is some free marketing going on, also the choice of the placeholder vice from the South west maybe another strategy to keep himself in their face, psychology have a way of working, people get talking about you and it gives a sense of confidence and power whether imaginary or real
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Mutually Enjoying Open Options Yet May Disagrees by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
The thing about publicity is it sales you beyond your imagination.
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Mutually Enjoying Open Options Yet May Disagrees by AlexBells(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
The thing about publicity is it sales you beyond your imagination.
It been working like magic lately,
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Mutually Enjoying Open Options Yet May Disagrees by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
AlexBells:

It been working like magic lately,
now all Mr peter needs to do is grant more interview expect more government lapses and use it for his advantage which Atiku should have been doing but rather his not obi getting more popular daily grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Tinubu's Legacy Project In Lagos? / 2023. Party Agents Hijack PVC Registration In Adolor,Benin City, Edo State / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Continues On Tuesday 28 June 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.