Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Finally Gotten A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally Gotten A Job (26079 Views)

Has Anyone In Nigeria Ever Gotten A Job From Indeed? / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Gotten A Job by lancxyy: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
Thank you all. I'm very humbled honestly.
for those asking about the pay, it's not much o! Just #110k.
about the experience, i have been teaching since 2011. It was just last year that i resigned to take care of my ailing parents. I remember asking for help here but many people ridiculed me and called me a fake arse. Thank God both of them are hale and hearty now and they both blessed me 4 all my sacrifices towards them.
My advice, if u have the opportunity to offer help to someone on nairaland, pls do it. Not all pple here are faking it. I will do my own giveaway when i get my first full salary to the first 5 people that will quote this my comment. IT'S A PROMISE.
me self don quote my own down
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Tundex911: 2:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Congrats but don't forget to pay your tithe and offering

Oluwa a wa pelu e
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by prciouschika(f): 8:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulations to you.... May jah grant us all our heart desires �

Please incase of any job openings in Abuja kindly let me know.

Please someone kindly help me out I don't know how to operate job/vacancy forum and whenever I open it I get updates of years back.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by prciouschika(f): 8:09am On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulations...
Jubal01:
about the experience, i have been teaching since 2011. It was just last year that i resigned to take care of my ailing parents. I remember asking for help here but many people ridiculed me and called me a fake arse. Thank God both of them are hale and hearty now and they both blessed me 4 all my sacrifices towards them.
My advice, if u have the opportunity to offer help to someone on nairaland, pls do it. Not all pple here are faking it. I will do my own giveaway when i get my first full salary to the first 5 people that will quote this my comment. IT'S A PROMISE.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by 3verblazing(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Congrates bro!... more wins
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Tomkeen(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2022
eddy55:
]Thank you all. I'm very humbled honestly.
Congratulation bro.
You will get an instant promotion
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by YosemiteDan: 11:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulations �
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by harbeycares12(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jubal01:
I was at home last Friday when my elder called me to ask if i am interested in teaching, to which i answered yes. She then said i should come to the school right away to see the proprietor and the principal.

The principal during our parley told me that he had gotten a lecturing job and they are looking for his replacement. Wooow!

He asked if i have taught before and about my experience. I told him i have 9yrs experience. U couldnt believe what he said next.

he told me congratulations Mr. Principal straigth forward! That Was how i got a job o! The school has a population of 822. So it's quite a big school.

i am in my new office already. I pray God will help those that are also job hunting. Help me celebrate pls. I am not there yet, but i pray this will be a stepping stone for me.

#FAVORED
#GRACED
A very big congratulations to you bro
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by DeeOne98(m): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2022

Re: Finally Gotten A Job by eddy55: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2022
smiley
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Simeon88(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations! Bigger successes
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by haykayneyo: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Op where are you o?
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Jubal01: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
haykayneyo:
Op where are you o?
I'm still around. I haven't been paid upto now thus the silence. I have not forgotten. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Snapdragon009(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hello.
I'm Sylvester.
I'm in need of someone with connections to platforms offering opportunities for menial jobs. Cleaning(hotels), lifting, packaging, delivery, farm operations, shift, casual, factory, any kind really.
I'm your guy.
Please, if you are in need of workers, I'm very much available. I'm always at hand to respond.
Thanks.
(WhatsApp, calls, texts, etc)
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Zee0007: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Baba time never reach? Compliment of the season. I don wait tire.
Jubal01:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Thread For Graduates Of Electrical/electronics Engineering Seeking For Jobs / N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG / Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.