Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Finally Gotten A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally Gotten A Job (26039 Views)

Has Anyone In Nigeria Ever Gotten A Job From Indeed? / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Ubanieke: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
I was at home last Friday when my elder called me to ask if i am interested in teaching, to which i answered yes. She then said i should come to the school right away to see the proprietor and the principal.

The principal during our parley told me that he had gotten a lecturing job and they are looking for his replacement. Wooow!

He asked if i have taught before and about my experience. I told him i have 9yrs experience. U couldnt believe what he said next.

he told me congratulations Mr. Principal straigth forward! That Was how i got a job o! The school has a population of 822. So it's quite a big school.

i am in my new office already. I pray God will help those that are also job hunting. Help me celebrate pls. I am not there yet, but i pray this will be a stepping stone for me.

#FAVORED
#GRACED
A big congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Brighthills03(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations. I wish you’ll the best on your new job, here’s my acct no 0093652048
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by brightDdon(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
Thank you all. I'm very humbled honestly.
for those asking about the pay, it's not much o! Just #110k.
about the experience, i have been teaching since 2011. It was just last year that i resigned to take care of my ailing parents. I remember asking for help here but many people ridiculed me and called me a fake arse. Thank God both of them are hale and hearty now and they both blessed me 4 all my sacrifices towards them.
My advice, if u have the opportunity to offer help to someone on nairaland, pls do it. Not all pple here are faking it. I will do my own giveaway when i get my first full salary to the first 5 people that will quote this my comment. IT'S A PROMISE.

Congratulations bro
Please also post vacancies here if any comes up.

God bless.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by checkmatez: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
about the experience, i have been teaching since 2011. It was just last year that i resigned to take care of my ailing parents. I remember asking for help here but many people ridiculed me and called me a fake arse. Thank God both of them are hale and hearty now and they both blessed me 4 all my sacrifices towards them.
My advice, if u have the opportunity to offer help to someone on nairaland, pls do it. Not all pple here are faking it. I will do my own giveaway when i get my first full salary to the first 5 people that will quote this my comment. IT'S A PROMISE.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by emsco(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
Congrats bro
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Ugomajority: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ur uncle must be nice for them to have accepted you. Congrats
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Atolu01: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations. More great news in Jesus name.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Offpoint1: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
I was at home last Friday when my elder called me to ask if i am interested in teaching, to which i answered yes. She then said i should come to the school right away to see the proprietor and the principal.

The principal during our parley told me that he had gotten a lecturing job and they are looking for his replacement. Wooow!

He asked if i have taught before and about my experience. I told him i have 9yrs experience. U couldnt believe what he said next.

he told me congratulations Mr. Principal straigth forward! That Was how i got a job o! The school has a population of 822. So it's quite a big school.

i am in my new office already. I pray God will help those that are also job hunting. Help me celebrate pls. I am not there yet, but i pray this will be a stepping stone for me.

#FAVORED
#GRACED
Congratulations, but you need to pay your Nairaland tithe.... and settle boys grin
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Johnnyakins: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Johnnyakins: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congrats
Jubal01:
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Offpoint1: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bahamas95:
Congratulations.

The issue I have with these employers is that annoying EXPERIENCE they always talk about. If you don't employ someone where do you expect the person to get working experience?

Abi dem dey get experience from womb? undecided
Baba tell them you get expeience, you go to work in your dreams every night... that's enough experience grin
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by KingEzo: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations Bro.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by alizma: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
sinkhole:
That is not corruption, that is called connection or networking and the desperation of the time put him at advantage. It is now left for him to prove that he is capable!
I don't have problem with your view, only if you will agree that it's also a connection and not corruption when you see a politician's son walking in CBN, NNPC etc. Someone's father will hustle and the moment the children start enjoying their fathers effort, you guys will come here and be shouting corruption. Let me hear that thing from any of you again.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nice
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by tabithaola(f): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
I don quote you too
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by kingdestiny(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congrats bro
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

I think say na teaching work, I been wan draw your ear,
But as na principal office,
Congratulations.

Be weary of the female students,

grin grin
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by kingdestiny(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pleasant101:
Congrats, abeg as principal try dey post vacant position for the school here so nairalanders go fit profit too best of wishes.
True talk
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by MAIKON: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
I don quote you like this
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by kingdestiny(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

grin grin
U don't need to tell him ooooo,make e no use e sense
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by NapoleonHill: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bahamas95:
Congratulations.

The issue I have with these employers is that annoying EXPERIENCE they always talk about. If you don't employ someone where do you expect the person to get working experience?

Abi dem dey get experience from womb? undecided

There are entry level roles and there are experienced roles as well. When I started working, I realized quickly that there are some roles an inexperienced person cannot fill. It will be a disaster.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by AngelicBeing: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
cheesy
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by TheKrakon: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:

#FAVORED
#GRACED

Let me share your joy na. Me I just need small airtel kard. With that I can generate a little something for my self.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by robinso01(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oladapo3971:
God bless you
Amen.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by anzaku47(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
More grace and position
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Ayplaza(m): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations o�
0153954127 GTB
Abeg o I dey find work too grin angry
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by pqmeup: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:

#FAVORED
#GRACED
Me don quote ooo grin grin
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Mattiegold: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Mattiegold: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations to you
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Oluchiugo: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congrats and I pray your anointing spreads to my side too. I need a job desperately
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by SelensePapa7: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:

I don quote you o bros abeg at all at all will go a long way abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State / Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Commences New Recruitment / Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.