Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Finally Gotten A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally Gotten A Job (26048 Views)

Has Anyone In Nigeria Ever Gotten A Job From Indeed? / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Stevo35: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations Take 1 on the road.

Re: Finally Gotten A Job by DavSagacity(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Take a low pay job that in line with what u read in school and obtain the needed experience and exposure.
Even if it for a month or two
Bahamas95:
Congratulations.

The issue I have with these employers is that annoying EXPERIENCE they always talk about. If you don't employ someone where do you expect the person to get working experience?

Abi dem dey get experience from womb? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Finally Gotten A Job by SparrowNet(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Thank you all. I'm very humbled honestly.
for those asking about the pay, it's not much o! Just #110k.
about the experience, i have been teaching since 2011. It was just last year that i resigned to take care of my ailing parents. I remember asking for help here but many people ridiculed me and called me a fake arse. Thank God both of them are hale and hearty now and they both blessed me 4 all my sacrifices towards them.
My advice, if u have the opportunity to offer help to someone on nairaland, pls do it. Not all pple here are faking it. I will do my own giveaway when i get my first full salary to the first 5 people that will quote this my comment. IT'S A PROMISE. See my quote oooo
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by purpose32: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
about the experience, i have been teaching since 2011. It was just last year that i resigned to take care of my ailing parents. I remember asking for help here but many people ridiculed me and called me a fake arse. Thank God both of them are hale and hearty now and they both blessed me 4 all my sacrifices towards them.
My advice, if u have the opportunity to offer help to someone on nairaland, pls do it. Not all pple here are faking it. I will do my own giveaway when i get my first full salary to the first 5 people that will quote this my comment. IT'S A PROMISE.
I'm number 5
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by SparrowNet(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
My advice, if u have the opportunity to offer help to someone on nairaland, pls do it. Not all pple here are faking it. I will do my own giveaway when i get my first full salary to the first 5 people that will quote this my comment. IT'S A PROMISE.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Alaganature09(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
My advice, if u have the opportunity to offer

help to someone on nairaland, pls do it. Not all pple here are faking it. I will do my own giveaway when i get my first full salary to the first 5 people that will quote this my comment. IT'S A PROMISE.

Awwww that’s so nice bro...congrats once more and always remember to post vacancy incase an offer comes up in your organization oooo cos we are still hunting for Job and I pray God give me a good one soon
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Avast(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
lol, op you better collect salary before promising give away. You fit hear another story at the end of the month, no be school!

Congratulations
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
I was at home last Friday when my elder called me to ask if i am interested in teaching, to which i answered yes. She then said i should come to the school right away to see the proprietor and the principal.

The principal during our parley told me that he had gotten a lecturing job and they are looking for his replacement. Wooow!

He asked if i have taught before and about my experience. I told him i have 9yrs experience. U couldnt believe what he said next.

he told me congratulations Mr. Principal straigth forward! That Was how i got a job o! The school has a population of 822. So it's quite a big school.

i am in my new office already. I pray God will help those that are also job hunting. Help me celebrate pls. I am not there yet, but i pray this will be a stepping stone for me.

#FAVORED
#GRACED

congrat. principal straight
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Nickymichy(m): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
May God bless your Hussle
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by JECAE: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Duokc: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
For a school of over 800 students in population, with a monthly payment of 110k?.....Na waooo
Jubal01:
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by NaijaCover(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Enjoy Your Self
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Seyioluwa11(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by godliman: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
I was at home last Friday when my elder called me to ask if i am interested in teaching, to which i answered yes. She then said i should come to the school right away to see the proprietor and the principal.

The principal during our parley told me that he had gotten a lecturing job and they are looking for his replacement. Wooow!

He asked if i have taught before and about my experience. I told him i have 9yrs experience. U couldnt believe what he said next.

he told me congratulations Mr. Principal straigth forward! That Was how i got a job o! The school has a population of 822. So it's quite a big school.

i am in my new office already. I pray God will help those that are also job hunting. Help me celebrate pls. I am not there yet, but i pray this will be a stepping stone for me.

#FAVORED
#GRACED
Na so you too go follow that principal work get lecturing job, Just guard against two temptations that could ruin you, females and finance.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Varise(m): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congrats man! Please don't forget your promise, u may save a soul

Jubal01:
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by samwizzye(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
nice One
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by spencekat(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congrats.Lead abi principal well o.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by LoneWolf200(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Mina79(f): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
God who did for you will do mine also.
I can't wait to testify.
Jubal01:

A big congratulations.

#FAVORED
#GRACED

1 Like

Re: Finally Gotten A Job by idtiwo: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations.
More blessings coming.Amen
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Martins1988(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Contekbbc:

Did you find it in any of his posts where he confessed to be a rapist?
Why your mumu too much like this!

May those who are always not happy about someone else's success die painful deaths

abeg go get ur pvc
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Chukz001(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations
Jubal01:
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by PapaNnamdi: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
AmGreat1234:
It's a teaching job. Read again.
It's not a teaching job read again
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by dadabryth: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations sir, wishing you more success in your new office and more wins ahead.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
maureensylvia:

How much are you earning nnaa

I don't disclose such to anyone. It is very personal.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Contekbbc: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Okay

AFONJAPIG:
abeg go get ur pvc
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by ozo13(m): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jubal01:

#FAVORED
#GRACED
congratulations Bro.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
tarboshi:

You are ignorant bro. That your earning that make your head swell up is someone's else weekend upkeep expenses in this same Nigeria.
Life is step by step. Sometimes the next step can be geometrical.

Keep kwayet please, you are d*mb.
Listen boy, my point is "why is he attacking those that ignored his help plea online as if they owe him a help?"
Wetin consign me consign the jagons wey you type dia?

I don't care whatever you think about me, I am the kind of person that as long as I have control over my time and I am making my own money and can comfortably afford whatever I need anytime I want them, I'm good to go. I'm not in competition with any fcvking body.
After all, Africa's richest man net worth is not even up to another man's divorce settlement to his ex-wife.

If you are smart, you will notice I typed congratulations but no congratulations.

Congratulations is for the job he got and the upgrade.
No congratulations is for that flawed reasoning behind that attack on those that ignored his help/alms/financial plea comments or request.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by timy21(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
A big congratulations to you, sir.
Re: Finally Gotten A Job by Rinoxy: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mindlog:

What is the percentage of Nigerians that earn up to N50k monthly?
As in ehn, the comment made feel I wasn't in Nigeria again for few seconds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Commences New Recruitment / Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site / List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.