Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

God Does Not Tolerate Rivals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Tolerate Rivals (99 Views)

God Does Not Tolerate Rivals / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Does Not Tolerate Rivals by jonatoye(m): 9:37am On Jun 20, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: God Does Not Tolerate Rivals

WORD FOR TODAY
God in His attributes has proven throughout all ages that He does not tolerate rivals. All glory must be attributed to God and only Him alone!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For My own sake, for My own sake, I will do it; For how should My name be profaned? And I will not give My glory to another." (Isaiah 48:11 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything the Lord is doing; He does for His own sake. Each time a man tries to ascribe the glory that belongs to God to himself he creates for himself a divine resistance. Irrespective of the success and achievement you have in every facet of life be wise enough to ascribe the glory to God who is the giver of life and the power to achieve things.

Most of the time God appears not to respond to people's prayers or perform mighty works through them because they will share in His glory. When the Lord wanted to deliver the Israelites from the Midianites, He chose to use Gideon who had no confidence in himself and fought the battle himself after reducing his armies so that they would not claim the glory (Judges 7:2).

Our Lord Jesus laid a perfect example by ascribing glory to God. When they called him a good teacher, He replied that only God is good (Mark10:18). When He was to raise Lazarus from death He thanked God for the Father who always hears Him (John 11:42). He affirmed the fact that all He does is through the help of the father (John 5:19) Let this mind also be in you (Phil 2:5).

The best way for a man to finish and lose out in destiny is to ascribe the glory that belongs to God to himself. As you increase and experience progress in every facet of life, don't forget to always glorify the name of the Lord.

+ Do you ascribe all glory to God!!!

Lord! Take all the glory in Jesus' name. Amen

Emphasis
Wisdom begins when a man has come to the understanding that God does not tolerate rivals!!!

Have a Stunning Week Ahead!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday,june 26,2022 / Arise And Shine / 2d Video Animation Class From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.