Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

How Can I Start Writing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Can I Start Writing (307 Views)

How Do I Start The Conversation,do I Say I'm Sorry Or Good Evening? / How And With What Amount Can I Start A Magazine Business? / To Turn Your Story/novel Into A Screenplay / About To Start Writing Your Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Start Writing by Magbagbemi: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2022
How can I start writing?[center][/center]

A general pick on writing always indicates the writing process as an art. Learning how to write is a free process to power our innate desires. Everybody wishes to write something either from stories, academic writing, poem writing e.t.c. The fact remains that the power of a writer holds no bound except if individual imagination deems it. Accurately said that the power of a writer is in his pen. Writing as seen should be part of anybody willing to write. Passion Is an integral part of a writer’s journey to achieve his ultimate goal.
Learning how to write is not something difficult. It is very easy for a person who is willing. A baseline for this article is how to write a story. Writing niches are so many ranging from content writing, article writing, essay writing, technical writing, e.t.c. In all this writing niche there are a few things peculiar to them which I tagged how to write style;

Information: A total attribute is a piece of information your writeup is giving. To learn how to write, an individual must take note of the key information he is providing. Make sure you tell a story that is informative enough to follow.

Precise: How to write depends on how precise your story is. Do not leap like a frog from one storyline to another storyline without a proper shift. Be clear enough when writing your story to keep your readers following.

Engaging: Take a just look at your content to see if it is engaging. Engaging content always presents a vibe to its readers. Don’t write boring stories because readers who the first part leave remaining.

How do I start writing for beginners?

Continue reading
����
https://amazriesstories./2022/06/16/writing-updates/

Please like, share and comment

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Content Creators Fail To Make Sales / Professional Biography Writer / Money (queen Mother)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.