Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter (1594 Views)

Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / Ibrahim Babangida And David Mark Pictured Together Amid Death Rumour / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by SteveDGreat: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2022
So Seun Osewa has taken his tribal sentiments to Twitter. Wasn't he advised that such attitude can't survive in twitter.

He has been brutally murdered on twitter by David Hundeyin.

He tweeted

[/b]I wish that @DavidHundeyin would investigate the N250m/N255m cash that was found on Peter Obi's aides in 2009. My brain is paining me after reading various conflicting allegations and explanations.�

David is the best at this. He'll figure out the truth[b]

Read David reply in the Screenshots

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by Cubalabloo(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Confused people.
Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by Parachoko: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2022
SteveDGreat:
So Seun Osewa has taken his tribal sentiments to Twitter. Wasn't he advised that such attitude can't survive in twitter.

Can you show evidence Seun is a Tinubu supporter?

59 Likes

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by princechurchill(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Monday morning violence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by Abfinest007(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2022
I bet u this post won get to front page

3 Likes

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by Ngozi123(f): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2022
This needs to be brought to the front page. That, and the fact that there are numerous pro-Tinubu bots running around.

@OAM4J @Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by Danwakae(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Seun has infested all nairalanders , reason nobody is normal in Nairaland

Myd44

Pls front page , we must protest ...this is an insult to nairalanders...we must defend and fight back for Seun Osewa against David Hundeyin

3 Likes

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2022
David Hundeyin is just a bully. Seun said nothing wrong. Peter Obi is a presidential candidate and all allegations linked to him should be subjected to investigation. N250million is no small money so why should the allegation not be investigated? Why should Peter Obi be excluded from investigation while others are subjected to various investigation and online abuses?

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by helinues: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2022
grin

Me wey no want wahala. Wetin dey dey do for Twitter?
Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by Jayzeeno: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Outside NL, seun and his mods can't do shiit..

Their show of force begins and ends here..

Meanwhile, David is a sick nutcase...
Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
People are vexing cha.

2 Likes

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by emvicks2(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by 3ple9iner: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
I don't see anything wrong with what Seun said, the allegation should be investigated same way others are being investigated.

2 Likes

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by YourhealthNG2(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
3ple9iner:
I don't see anything wrong with what Seun said, the allegation should be investigated same way others are being investigated.
Others are being investigated by who?

Anyway, if there's is any weight or substance in that allegation, you guys can ask Peter Obi directly in one of his numerous appearances on TV, radio or online interviews. He is easily the most interviewed Presidential candidate so far. No need beating around the bush.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by Roniyke1234: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
seunmsg:
David Hundeyin is just a bully. Seun said nothing wrong. Peter Obi is a presidential candidate and all allegations linked to him should be subjected to investigation. N250million is no small money so why should the allegation not be investigated? Why should Peter Obi be excluded from the investigation while others are subjected to various investigations and online abuses?

You guys are just funny...

Didn't EFCC investigate the allegation on Obi and found nothing? So why didn't Seun bring up all allegations on Tinubu as well.

10 Likes

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by Mrexcell(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
The david guy is too brutal chaii see finishing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by Roniyke1234: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
3ple9iner:
I don't see anything wrong with what Seun said, the allegation should be investigated the same way others are being investigated.

Same way nothing is wrong with Hundeyin's response.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by immortalcrown(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
seunmsg:
David Hundeyin is just a bully. Seun said nothing wrong. Peter Obi is a presidential candidate and all allegations linked to him should be subjected to investigation. N250million is no small money so why should the allegation not be investigated? Why should Peter Obi be excluded from investigation while others are subjected to various investigation and online abuses?
Discuss bullion vans and drug case first, discuss 250M later. It is simple. Address mass murder before you tackle rat infestation.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by ajekpaks(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
omo this was total frying...

Seun remains the best thing to happen to Yoruba peoples though... I'll vote Seun instead of Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by YourhealthNG2(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
seunmsg:
So David is now your chief investigator? What happenened to EFCC and ICPC? Why can't they do their job if there is substance in that allegation? Have they been killed by your party, the APC?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by 3ple9iner: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

Others are being investigated by who?

Anyway, if there's is any weight or substance in that allegation, you guys can ask Peter Obi directly in one of his numerous appearances on TV, radio or online interviews. He is easily the most interviewed Presidential candidate so far. No need beating around the bush.

I am not in support of any of the 3 major aspirants, my choice candidate though I know wouldn't win but he is the best for Nigeria.

Peter Obi supporters have always brought to notice of the bullion van that went into the house of Tinubu and also used that scenario to call him corrupt and asked for him to be investigated, so why can't Seun also ask for the allegations against Peter Obi to be investigated too.

1 Like

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by 3ple9iner: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Roniyke1234:

Same way nothing is wrong with Hundeyin's response.

Are you saying any aspirants who have/has any form of allegations against him/her shouldn't be investigated?

1 Like

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by LieDetector(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
I thought Seun was intelligent after all. Can't imagine someone disgracing himself on a world platform as robust as twitter. His tribal views and selective criticism should start and end here. His efforts to launch them on the microblogging platform would be perceived as unthoughtful. Information on that very saga can easily be found on the Internet but 'nairaland owner' doesn't even read or make research. Poor Seun cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by YourhealthNG2(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
3ple9iner:

I am not in support of any of the 3 major aspirants, my choice candidate though I know wouldn't win but he is the best for Nigeria.

Peter Obi supporters have always brought to notice of the bullion van that went into the house of Tinubu and also used that scenario to call him corrupt and asked for him to be investigated, so why can't Seun also ask for the allegations against Peter Obi to be investigated too.

For neutrals, the allegation has been thoroughly investigated and thrashed as baseless. Just that some people for obvious political reasons keep regurgitating the baseless allegation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Seun should investigate tilumbu bullion van scandal first before I take him serious...
shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by APCnaPDP: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Seun, this David guy gave you an uppercut. Seun, are you a tribalist or are you genuinely interested in Nigeria’s growth and progress?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by APCnaPDP: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
seunmsg:

You are right. Obi should be investigated. How about we also investigate where Tinubu got money that needs Bullion van to move?

I still support that Obi be investigated, you can’t be sounding righteous but have a baggage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by meobizy(f): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Them don chop belleful.
Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by Iliveforever(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is it. Seun is just a tribal bigot like every other tribal bigot on nairaland.
I like the way DAVID put him in his place even before he (seun) began.

I hope seun will learn 1 or 2 things from this or as well shut up and allow us to vote for whoever we want to vote for...

Mark my words, tribalism will have no way near 2023 elections.
Enough is Enough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by seborrhic: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
I have posted about this, specifically here on nairaland,that anytime I come across any of his comments and reading through them,Seun has never sounded to me as one with the kind of intellect expected of someone that founded nairaland.
His posts are very mundane and devoid of insightful thoughts and analysis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Seun Osewa And David Hundeyin On Twitter by Roniyke1234: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
3ple9iner:

Are you saying any aspirants who have/has any form of allegations against him/her shouldn't be investigated?

Did Hundeyin say Obi shouldn't be investigated in his post? Why haven't EFCC done so or have they cleared him?

Has Seun asked about Tinubu's cases?

So you see I am not saying Obi shouldn't be investigated if he hasn't been.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor / Who Succeeds Queen Elizabeth II? Here’s Who Is Next In Line To The Throne. / 7000 Pdp Members In Sokoto Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.