Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor (1598 Views)

Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures / The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by 1TripleC: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2022
I will post some of the projects of his excellency Mr. Peter Obi in Anmabra state…

1. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Teaching Hospital Awka

2. New Anambra State Secretariat

3. College of Nursing St Charles Borromeo

4. Reconstruction and Resuscitation of College Nursing and Midwifery Amichi

5. Redevelopment of St Joseph School of Nursing Adazi Nnukwu

6. Construction of the Kenneth Dike Memorial Digital Library Awka

7. Construction of Revenue House Awka

Upgrading and Redevelopment of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Igbariam.

8. New Faculty of Law

9. Faculty of Agriculture

10. Mass Communication department

11. Admin Blocks

12. Faculty of Management Sciences

13. Nkpor Flyover

14. Agulu Lake Bridge

15. Niger Drive GRA Road Onitsha

16. Anambra State Government House Annex Onitsha

17. Dual carriage way Ziks Avenue Awka

18. Reconstruction of Upper Iweka- Head Bridge Axis of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway to 6 lanes

19. Onitsha Habor Industrial Estate Roads

20. Abube-Nando Road and Link Bridge

21. ANIDS

22. Pedestrian Bridge Awka

23. Supply of Buses to schools in Anambra State

24 & 25. Reconstruction of Anambra State House of Assembly and Anambra government House Awka after the 2004 Arson

Bonus:
He handed schools back to the church and directly funded them. I cannot name all the beneficiaries. This saw Anambra go from 26- 1st in WAEC

He also expanded the Road networks in Anambra. Can't name all as well but here are some of thr bridges linking the rural areas

He also invited
a. The Securities and Exchange commission
B. Capital Market Operations
C. Nigerian stock Exchange and others to Onitsha

More loading

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by Totilopussylick(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2022
All of tinubu urchins can gather

Here and masturbate

Food is ready tongue undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by BafanaBafana: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2022
You won't like what will come out if people actually go and verify

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by 1TripleC: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2022
More

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any. We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

3 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by 1TripleC: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2022
BafanaBafana:
You won't like what will come out if people actually go and verify
I am an Anambarian bro

2 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by 1TripleC: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2022
And more

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by LeoDeKing: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2022
So this is what the 3rd class olodo spent 8 years doing?

How did he even get the 3rd class? UNN should be sanctioned for this nonsense.

And the clown is dreaming of Aso Rock?

Very funny pipu

34 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by 1TripleC: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by 1TripleC: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So this is what the 3rd olodo spent 8 years doing?

How did he even get the 3rd class?

Very funny pipu
These are just random pictures of physical infrastructures...we are not talking about human development and the rest...

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by LeoDeKing: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2022
1TripleC:

These are just random pictures of physical infrastructures...we are not talking about human development and the rest...
Which human development?

31 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by Pagenaija1: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Which human development?

Leo look

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by MissLeslie(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
He did all this and your brothers are everywhere on the street of lagos selling Galla and bottle water, now I understand what Nigeria really need
Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by dplordx(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
MissLeslie:
He did all this and your brothers are everywhere on the street of lagos selling Galla and bottle water, now I understand what Nigeria really need

God bless you oh. And most of these are not even his projects. The guy only paid salary, and stole billions and kept money inside the bank, which later generated lots of interest for him. That’s his ahivement
Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by 1nice(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Peter Obi the Master planner, the choice man of the people of Nigeria.
The visionary leader called Peter Obi; a unique politician that is honest and ready to serve Nigerians.

Any conspiracy against Peter Obi and his family will surely fail.

All those bribe to betray Peter Obi and his family shall be exposed, defeated and punished.

Nigerians love Peter Obi and his family; that is why Nigerians have made it their aim to exposed and defeat any machineries, foreigners, spy and evil journalists employ by enemies to fight Peter Obi and his family and Labour Party.

We the obidients make things to happen. Supporters of Peter Obi are action people, and are ready to defend Justice, fairness and equity in Nigeria.

Vote For Peter Obi so that Justice, fairness and equity will reign in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by MXrep: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
MissLeslie:
Lazy skull miners spotted

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by MXrep: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu
Only Lagos and Abuja can boast of this type of superhighway obi built in Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by MXrep: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu
Saint Joseph Adazi. One of the mission hospitals equipped by Peter Obi, performed heart surgery

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by 1TripleC: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
dplordx:

God bless you oh. And most of these are not even his projects. The guy only paid salary, and stole billions and kept money inside the bank, which later generated lots of interest for him. That’s his ahivement
Keep saying what you don't know cos of your hateful heart

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by Reasonable4me: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by OfoIgbo: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu

Anambra were always up to date with salaries, pension and gratuities. The only challenge was a few of the salaries being owed to workers when APC's Ngige was the governor.

Anambra also led in WAEC/NECO results for three consecutive years. Better figures than your state.

Anambra had the best road network in Nigeria. Even the US diplomat at that time, commented on this

Anambra was declared the state with one of the least cases of poverty.

Anambra was declared the least corrupt state in Nigeria

Anambra was adjudged the best state in Nigeria with regards to HDIs and MDGs

2 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by newdawnlive: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Rubbish as expected
Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by newdawnlive: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Anambra were always up to date with salaries, pension and gratuities. The only challenge was a few of the salaries being owed to workers when APC's Ngige was the governor.

Anambra also led in WAEC/NECO results for three consecutive years. Better figures than your state.

Anambra had the best road network in Nigeria. Even the US diplomat at that time, commented on this

Anambra was declared the state with one of the least cases of poverty.

Anambra was declared the least corrupt state in Nigeria

Anambra was adjudged the best state in Nigeria with regards to HDIs and MDGs
Mumu they haven't created APC during Ngige regime
Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by Trapnews: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin Stop marketing failure! Doctors were on strike for over a year under him, true or false?
Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by james078: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Trapnews:
grin Stop marketing failure! Doctors were on strike for over a year under him, true or false?
For what exactly?
Or you just want to rant
They were not owed salaries they wanted a freaking 100% increase in their salaries for a state with no money at the time.
The conmessa agreement stated that doctors should be paid a whopping #700 k in every state that accepts it or applies it.
In a state that doesn't have a good IGR at the time.
The last administration left salaries unpaid for almost two decades and he was trying to close that gap and yet they punish him for that.
How would other sectors perform with such billing?
This Buhari administration borrows to pay salaries and you think that's alright?
Damn! Grow a conscience please, cause the next gen would suffer it badly if we don't act now.

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by Tingotoe: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Still not good enough to be our president
Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by iyapont: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
I am not against his presidency, but what Tinubu did in lagos is ×100 of what you posted here
Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by Sunday2021: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
What governor Zulum accomplished in 3 years is far more than these trashes.
Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by Trapnews: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
james078:

For what exactly?
Or you just want to rant
They were not owed salaries they wanted a freaking 100% increase in their salaries for a state with no money at the time.
The conmessa agreement stated that doctors should be paid a whopping #700 k in every state that accepts it or applies it.
In a state that doesn't have a good IGR at the time.
The last administration left salaries unpaid for almost two decades and he was trying to close that gap and yet they punish him for that.
How would other sectors perform with such billing?
This Buhari administration borrows to pay salaries and you think that's alright?
Damn! Grow a conscience please, cause the next gen would suffer it badly if we don't act now.
Who cares about the lame excuses you are giving for him? We are interested in results, not somebody that cannot come to a resolution and the citizens will now be at the receiving end due to his inefficiency. He doesn't have the qualities of a leader abeg!
Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by james078: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Trapnews:

Who cares about the lame excuses you are giving for him? We are interested in results, not somebody that cannot come to a resolution and the citizens will now be at the receiving end due to his inefficiency. He doesn't have the qualities of a leader abeg!
Alright, I don't know if that was an excuse and I don't want to be in a debacle with you.
So i ask what would have been the appropriate measure that would have been taken without emptying the coffers for one sector?
Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
iyapont:
I am not against his presidency, but what Tinubu did in lagos is ×100 of what you posted here
Write it down please
Re: Some Pictures Of The Projects Of H.EPeter Obi As Anambra State Governor by Trapnews: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
james078:

Alright, I don't know if that was an excuse and I don't want to be in a debacle with you.
So i ask what would have been the appropriate measure that would have been taken without emptying the coffers for one sector?
Wao! i am amazed at your level of maturity. A genuine leader would adopt measures like negotiation, it is not rocket science. Assuming his families rely on the service of the striking doctors, do you think he would not have shifted ground. I am not campaigning for anyone but I would prefer we youths have a common candidate that we can truly market, unfortunately, we do not have for now and Obi is definitely not a lesser evil. Much respect for your maturity. I will not support him for the reasons below:

- Peter Obi Invested Anambra funds in a family business and was impeached by the Anambra State House of Assembly for corruption and poor performance in office. He lacks vision and strategy.
- State doctors went on strike for thirteen months. He is insensitive as he would have negotiated if his family was making use of the doctors’ service.
- ASUU went on strike for six months. Still insensitive as he would have negotiated if his children were attending schools here.
- He unleashed the notorious and evil Akpuzu SARS, that carried out extra-judicial killings, functioned and had a field day.
- Pandora Papers, for the record, it means those corrupt leaders, who were indicted for running secret businesses through illegal means. Where is the integrity?
- Obi is an ethnic and religious bigot; he initiated the religious rivalry between the Catholic and Protestants (Anglican) in Anambra. An ethnic chauvinist who evicted Nigerians, who are non-Anambrarians, especially the Northerners, from Anambra State?
- Someone who says he does not see anything wrong in IPOB's criminal activities in Igboland cannot be trusted with our leadership.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Obi Has Already Defeated Tinubu .. See Why / Bayelsa State Labour Party Chairman Defect To The PDP While Lagos To APC / Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.