Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,289 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

The Party That Wins The Ekiti Election Usually Loses The Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Party That Wins The Ekiti Election Usually Loses The Presidential Election (512 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket / 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Party That Wins The Ekiti Election Usually Loses The Presidential Election by Niece: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
The Party That Wins The Ekiti State Election Usually Loses The Presidential Election - Reno

A former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has given a hint on why the ruling party, All Progress Congress (APC) will lose the 2023 presidential election.
According to Mr Reno, whenever a political party wins a governorship election in Ekiti State, such party usually loses in the presidential election.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfBo9CEoXji/
He wrote;
"Traditionally the party that wins the Ekiti election usually loses the Presidential election. In 2014, PDP’s Ayo Fayose won in Ekiti. The next year, PDP lost the 2015 election. I study patterns. In politics, in business, and even in relationships.

Some persons may point to the 2018 elections and say that Fayemi won. But we all know that the 2019 elections were rigged, and heavily so. Especially when you consider that the insurgency ravaged Borno state recorded one of the highest voter turnout in 2019, with 41.18% of its registered voters voting. Meanwhile, In the more peaceful South-South, voter turnout reduced from 3,465,109 votes in 2015 to 2,815,348 votes in 2019.

However, it will be difficult for Buhari to rig for Tinubu without facing dire consequences. The pattern does not change. Ekiti makes me confident of victory in 2023! Except Southerners turn out on Election Day the way we turn out on Twitter day, our next President will be a Northerner!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfBgIAIDjQy/

lalasticlala

Re: The Party That Wins The Ekiti Election Usually Loses The Presidential Election by jyz200(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
This guy is a political novice
Re: The Party That Wins The Ekiti Election Usually Loses The Presidential Election by Fira09(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
PETER OBI will be the next president of Nigeria,if there is no rigging of election and buying of votes.

1 Like

Re: The Party That Wins The Ekiti Election Usually Loses The Presidential Election by oz4real83(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
He claimed that 2019 presidential election was rigged which is true, my question is- has there ever been any election that wasn't rigged in Nigeria right from 1999 till date either directly by govt institutions or through the inducement of voters with money and other materials?

1 Like

Re: The Party That Wins The Ekiti Election Usually Loses The Presidential Election by christistruth01: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fayemi of APC won in 2019 and so did Buhari

11 Likes

Re: The Party That Wins The Ekiti Election Usually Loses The Presidential Election by christistruth01: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fayemi of APC won in 2019 and so did Buhari

10 Likes

Re: The Party That Wins The Ekiti Election Usually Loses The Presidential Election by Dannyset(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
Olodo Omokriminal

1 Like

Re: The Party That Wins The Ekiti Election Usually Loses The Presidential Election by PlayerMeji: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lolling

See records broken like nothing happened

No team has even won back to back CL since it transitioned around 1982
Madrid did it... In fact, wọn 3 on a row

No one has ever won PDP presidential since 1999, APC did it...

I like you Reno and I know you are on NL but take a deep chill..

2 Likes

Re: The Party That Wins The Ekiti Election Usually Loses The Presidential Election by jumper524(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
I'm sure he vindicated himself when he said APC won in 2018 and still won in 2019.
Re: The Party That Wins The Ekiti Election Usually Loses The Presidential Election by Fahdiga(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
So true. Labour party will soon be the ruling party
Re: The Party That Wins The Ekiti Election Usually Loses The Presidential Election by Niece: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fira09:
PETER OBI will be the next president of Nigeria,if there is no rigging of election and buying of votes.
Not when most of his supporters are BBN addicts. Truth is, most of PO's supporters do not have PVC. The few that have would rather stay indoors watching BBN, Zeeworld or play Bet9ja
Re: The Party That Wins The Ekiti Election Usually Loses The Presidential Election by Fira09(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Niece:
Not when most of his supporters are BBN addicts. Truth is, most of PO's supporters do not have PVC. The few that have would rather stay indoors watching BBN, Zeeworld or play Bet9ja

You are very wrong, show me ur analysis of those that have PVC and those that does not have.

1 Like

Re: The Party That Wins The Ekiti Election Usually Loses The Presidential Election by Bendeco02: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fira09:

You are very wrong, show me ur analysis of those that have PVC and those that does not have.
Leave the mumu na

How mature people will just be talking like small children just tires me in this forum.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North APC Senatorial Primary / Senator Who Sponsored Boko Haram / Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy Avoidable If INEC Had Functional Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.