Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,569 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) (3575 Views)

Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. / Real Homemade FAST FOOD - 10 Mins Special Plantain Egg Sauce Recipe (Pix &Video) / How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by ama19: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hello All,
Please try out this delicious alternative to stew, it is called cabbage sauce. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLeEeaNFemM

INGREDIENTS (enough for 5 adult servings)
1 Medium sized cabbage
Marinated chicken breast
6 sausage fingers
6 ripe fresh tomatoes
3 scotch bonnet pepper
1 medium sized onion
Garlic( optional)
4 table spoons of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of curry powder
1 table spoon margerine
Seasoning cubes to taste.

Enjoy with rice, pasta etc...

Note that you can use any protein of choice.

@lalasticlala, food is ready o. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by MMempire(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
Saw something similar last week without the ingredients listed. I ignored it because I can't just be watching YouTube video and be writing things out. Cooking video with list of ingredients is enough information to know what to get in the market and how much to budget for such cooking. You did good to list the ingredients. Thanks on behave of every persons that will want to try it out.

2 Likes

Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by ama19: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
MMempire:
Saw something similar last week without the ingredients listed. I ignored it because I can't just be watching YouTube video and be writing things out. Cooking video with list of ingredients is enough information to know what to get in the market and how much to budget for such cooking. You did good to list the ingredients. Thanks on behave of every persons that will want to try it out.

Thanks for your kind words.

Please do well to also visit my channel for more great recipes that you may want to try out someday. Link below:

https://www.youtube.com/c/DiomaKitchen?sub_confirmation=1

1 Like

Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by Deegee2121: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Well detailed recipe, will add this to my sauce catalogue grin.. .

2 Likes

Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by Debbie259(f): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
[/quote]
MMempire:

Exactly! Having the ingredient list and quantity is so important, I don’t even bother watching those without it�

2 Likes

Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by Debbie259(f): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
This looks so delicious! Not every time tomato stew grin Sometimes cabbage sauce! cool

1 Like

Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by ama19: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Debbie259:
This looks so delicious! Not every time tomato stew grin Sometimes cabbage sauce! cool

Indeed, sometimes tomato stew can take the back seat. grin
Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by MMempire(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
ama19:

Thanks for your kind words.

Please do well to also visit my channel for more great recipes that you may want to try out someday. Link below:

https://www.youtube.com/c/DiomaKitchen?sub_confirmation=1
I just subscribed to your YouTube channel. That makes it 57(1) subscribers.
Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by ama19: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2022
MMempire:

I just subscribed to your YouTube channel. That makes it 57(1) subscribers.

Wow, Thanks so much for subscribing. Good morning and have a great day! smiley

1 Like

Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by ama19: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2022
Good morning everyone, please try out this recipe today and you will be glad that you did!
Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by Debbie259(f): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2022
ama19:
Good morning everyone, please try out this recipe today and you will be glad that you did!

Yes o, I’ve watched it many times sef, can’t wait to try it out smiley
Lalasticlala abeg move to front page asap! Make more people for learn cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by ogbenityler(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2022
What a delightful recipe! cheesy :DPls why did you use butter with the vegetable oil and what type did you use
Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2022
This is beautiful and looks so delicious.

We will be trying this by the weekend.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by ama19: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2022
ogbenityler:
What a delightful recipe! cheesy :DPls why did you use butter with the vegetable oil and what type did you use

Margerine was used and not butter. It gives the sauce a unique flavour. There are a lot of brands in the market, but I used the Simas brand.

1 Like

Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by ama19: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2022
post=114009929:
This is beautiful and looks so delicious.

We will be trying this by the weekend.

Excellent, I believe that you will relish the taste very much!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by ama19: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Yay! TGIF! it's another weekend.

Hope you will try out this recipe? It's a sure plug for your taste buds! smiley

CC:
Lalasticlala
Mariangeles
Mvena

1 Like

Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by Mvena(f): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
ama19:

CC:
Lalasticlala
Mariangeles
Mvena

Eii I’ll try it out oo
Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by Deegee2121: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2022
ama19:

CC:
Lalasticlala
Mariangeles
Mvena

Will try out this weekend with beef, not a chicken fan grin..
Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by Mariangeles(f): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
This will go perfect with spaghetti for me. cheesy
Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by Emma2Seconds: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
How much total for the listed ingredients??
Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by ama19: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
How much total for the listed ingredients??

A budget of about N2,500 should get you this sauce. however note that you can save more if you use other types of protein e.g. Sausage is not a must.
Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by ama19: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:
This will go perfect with spaghetti for me. cheesy

Yes o! smiley

1 Like

Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by Emma2Seconds: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wahala for guys way no get GF
ama19:

A budget of about N2,500 should get you this sauce. however note that you can save more if you use other types of protein e.g. Sausage is not a must.
Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by DiomaKitchen: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Happy weekend @lalasticlala, this na great sauce idea for the weekend this one tomatoes don cost wella cheesy e go enter well with hot plate of white rice grin
Re: Delicious CABBAGE SAUCE Recipe | An Alternative To Stew (pics and Video) by TonyHarrington: 2:00pm On Sep 12
Cabbage sauce sounds like a fantastic alternative to traditional stews! I’ve made something similar before and found it to be a refreshing change. Cabbage is so versatile and really absorbs flavors well.

I recently explored a recipe for how to make yum yum sauce. It’s a simple blend of mayo, ketchup, vinegar, and a touch of sugar. I was surprised at how easy it was to make and how much it brightened up my meals. It’s a great addition to sandwiches, grilled veggies, or even as a dipping sauce. Adding different recipes like this can really shake up your meal routine and keep things exciting in the kitchen.

(1) (Reply)

All-in-one Portable Gas Cooker (best 4 Singles) / Where Can I Buy Sacks For Rice Packaging (apart From BAGCO) / Non Dairy Milk And Its Health Benefits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.