Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,904 members, 7,866,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers (17315 Views)

Abia Assembly, Innoson Face-off Over Vehicles For Lawmakers (photos) / Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi / No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers by Mairalan: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
This country is beyond redemption
Re: Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers by Wande22(m): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Where Is slawomiir aka Damn Niggarrr? Or Nairaland EFCC don arrest am
Re: Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers by Mrpojj(m): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islie:
Battle for delegates: How unhealthy rivalry with governors resulted in huge losses for lawmakers

https://guardian.ng/politics/battle-for-delegates-how-unhealthy-rivalry-with-governors-resulted-in-huge-losses-for-lawmakers/
May be thats wat the country really needs, to reshuffle these people
Re: Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers by Cajal(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
GOFRONT:
The delegates (baby devils) imposed on us (Tinubu) a Bigger devil and (Atiku) a Junior devil......

Well, Anyhow it is, I am still #Obidient.

Peter Abdulazeez Obi.

ATIKU is a bigger devil while
Argue with Obasanjo
Re: Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers by ovie8200: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lovenorth:
God bless Tinubu God bless Muslim Muslim ticket

FUC.k...you and your Muslim Muslim Ticket!!!!
Re: Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers by GStarr: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Skywalker909:
Hello Nairalanders.

I received a mail today which explains that I've been scheduled to take the aptitude test for the Training program, and i must confess that i don't know what to expect.

pls if you once was a candidate for the program or you know anything about the program kindly help me with tips, advises, past questions or topic recommendations.

Thanks in advance y'all.
for recently conducted nestle past questions and answers on engineering disciplines plus sciences (physics)

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers by Demolaemperor00: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
GOFRONT:
The delegates (baby devils) imposed on us (Tinubu) a Bigger devil and (Atiku) a Junior devil......

Well, Anyhow it is, I am still #Obidient.

Peter Abdulazeez Obi.

How is what you said now align with the topic
Re: Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers by Demolaemperor00: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islie:
Battle for delegates: How unhealthy rivalry with governors resulted in huge losses for lawmakers

https://guardian.ng/politics/battle-for-delegates-how-unhealthy-rivalry-with-governors-resulted-in-huge-losses-for-lawmakers/
Thanks to the president for refusing to sign selfish people common law they passed they can’t read through. And will call them our representative
Re: Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers by saintopus(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Honestly, I am still in shock at how the whole National Assembly made that fatal flaw of even excluding themselves from voting in a democratic exercise. It is as if a spell was cast on them shocked

They shot themselves on the leg
Re: Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers by VULCAN(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
People that live in glass houses should not throw stones.

You belong to the party that built lies and deceit as its foundation stones.

From 2013 you guys kept your deception going till 2020.

From 2020 you could not successfully blame the PDP for the disastrous economy that you created

2 recession within 5 yrs.

A record that may remain with us for 30yrs more unless APC wins again in 2023 which will usher in another recession by 2024.

Every time Peter Obi talks he says go and verify.

Nobody in the entire APC can mention his caliber of achievements and end it with go and verify.

post=113996830:

Una don start with another lies with your fake caption!!
Na laidis una wan take win election?
Sanusi just debunked a lie you guys pinned on him throughout last week, wey una no let people rest, now another one!+
Foundation built on lies and deceit.
Make una continue, 2022 is upon us.
Make una continu and we will see where lies and deceit will take you guys to.

God bless Nigeria.

Meanwhile,
Re: Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers by swissgoldenpro2: 1:14am On Jun 21, 2022
This is very apt
Re: Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers by blaise26abj(m): 2:40am On Jun 21, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Honestly, I am still in shock at how the whole National Assembly made that fatal flaw of even excluding themselves from voting in a democratic exercise. It is as if a spell was cast on them shocked

Nope . Don’t be surprised . They are called Rubberstamp house for a reason . When you stop doing your job , you lose focus and end up agreeing to all manner of nonsense . Saraki would have never done such a mistake . Instead of them to keep quiet and hide , they still had the idiotic guts to lament . Bunch of tactless , corrupt , power grabbing people .
Re: Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers by Skywalker909(m): 4:10am On Jun 21, 2022
GStarr:
for recently conducted nestle past questions and answers on engineering disciplines plus sciences (physics)

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Thanks very much sir.
I've sent a mail and i await a response.
Re: Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers by Oceansteve: 6:21am On Jun 21, 2022
Over 70% lost in primaries, by the end end of general elections the numbers must have increased to 80-90%.
Though I have little sympathy for them, this high number of turnovers ain't good for the system.
Re: Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers by 9jaRealist: 6:42am On Jun 21, 2022
Islie:

Who cares?! angry

Never seen do much conflict of interests…
NASS members making laws to hold onto their seats…
Govs fighting the law to extend their dictatorships in states…
In all of this, ordinary Nigerian CITIZENS are an afterthought.
>
Re: Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers by 9jaRealist: 6:43am On Jun 21, 2022
Oceansteve:
Over 70% lost in primaries, by the end end of general elections the numbers must have increased to 80-90%.
Though I have little sympathy for them, this high number of turnovers ain't good for the system.

Considering what that “system” produces, I would say it’s an EXCELLENT START…

It would have been even better if we’re expectant their replacements will be any better….
Nonetheless, we could seek some comfort that they couldn’t possibly be worse - but this is Nigeria, so we won’t!
>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties / Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina / Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.