Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Come mingle with moi here @Naya - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Come mingle with moi here @Naya (17403 Views)

Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... / Come Mingle With Nayah Part 2 / Mingle With Owerri Connect- Imsu,futo,aice,imo Poly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2011
Yeah!!! swahili is with Duala and Lingala one of the most beautiful language, and swahili in Tz are so fine too very sensual Khadja Nin is from Burundi but swahili just look at her she's wow

lol I'm cool and composed because of my Tz blood heheheh, but you know my grand grand father from my mother was mix german cameroonian, my TZ blood coming from my father my grand father a mix TZ ans Cameroon
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2011
I swear you just knocked me off with that combination.
Lets just say you have german,tz and cameroonian blood flowing thru your system! Gal you are blessed! wht are you? grin
But the german and tz blood? mmh one sanctifies the other is all I can say.
Sawhili originaly is from the Arabs.Its shared across EA region but the Tz 's are the perfect speakers followed by Kenyans then Ugandans.
The Burundis do try too.A few congolese speak it as well.
You just cant beat the coastarians from Kenya and Tz when it comes to swahil! You almost feel like dancing whenever they speak!
sensual music you r right. wink
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2011
definetely sister!! too sensual language but don't forget Comorians who speak Swahili too, but yes Tz are one of the best with this language! but you know this so complicated for people saying my origins that I say I'm cameroonian to be short lol but whatever my cameroonian blood are much more important but still proud of the other, and I have to add born in France!! lol
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2011
Arggh! now you make it even worse. Lets me just call you Nayah from france.Its much easier cz the rest ends up confusing the masses.
So what is the nature of your work.Don'tmention it.Just what does it constitute?
You made me think you are some politician grin reading through your posts in the politics section.
Well are you? undecided
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2011
Interesting discussion between the pair. Would say I'm more fascinated with pendo 98 responses. I like to know more bout the personality behind the articulated posts and the handle. Dont get scared I'm not gonna toast u cos I'm already married.
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2011
lol I'm not really a politician honey just want to know what happens around me sister
As for my origins just say mix cameroonian or french born lol

hi Toba!
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2011
Hello Nayah. Hope u re cool. I've been hit by fever since yestday morng, i had to take a break-off. Hope to be back by Gods grace 2moro
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2011
mixed cameroonian plus french born!!
Nayah!!Those are 30 letters in the above statement.
Thats cool.I also like knowing what is happening around me including the weather forecast in pago pago grin
Have you ever been to Nbo?
Its beautiful. wink smiley
Do you also have a million and one tribes like is common with every other African nation?

Hi Toba.Sory for the fever.You are welcome.lol I just met a cool sister.  smiley
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2011
pendo wow my sister we got more than 250 tribes !! and No I've never been in Kenya before but I will with Tanzania too
Toba my dear I'm sorry hope you're getting better now
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2011
Thks. I'm under watch, just sneeked to make few posts tonight. So how do we hook up then
pendo89:

Thats cool.I also like knowing what is happening around me including the weather forecast in pago pago grin
Have you ever been to Kenya?
Its beautiful. wink
Do you also have a million and one tribes like is common with every other African nation?

Hi Toba.Sory for the fever.You are welcome.lol I just met a cool sister.  smiley
pendo89:

Have you ever been to Kenya?
Its beautiful. wink

Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2011
250 tribes in one country?shocked shocked shocked
Are you the world? lol! what do u mean? damn! what do they speak? grin grin
We have like 44 tribes but we always have the major ones that tend to move things, you know like the economy,politics and stuff.
So if you wanna go anywhere politically ie, or even economically,you must align yourself properly with the movers and the shakers lol grin
English and swahili are the national languages. Funny enough learning in all institutions from kindergarten to university is in English.Swahilii is subject.
But you can learn other languages too.I want to learn spanish grin grin.Its the most romantic language.lovely like salsa.
Not difficult to learn
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2011
My pendo I can help you in spanish I do speak it too fluently
Yes I told you my dear Cameroon is Africa in miniature that's our surname
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2011
Nayah:

Toba my dear I'm sorry hope you're getting better now
thank u. Im doing just fine. I almost never wanted to go 2 chr earlier today. Was driving and felt pains on the wheels. I thk God im ok now. Hope u are enjoy ur chat with pendo. Shes one of the few matured we have here
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2011
yes Pendo is a pearl and I'm proud ot discuss with her
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2011
Nayah you ar multilingual! You speak spanish as well! ?
Hahah lemie tell you a story
I was in mia and spanish is the lingo.In the office everybody was all spanish the latinos and americans.It was soo sweet I would almost dance whenever they spoke.
And then they purposed to teach me in the short time I was there.
So when we went sailing,I learnt like 50 words in a day!!lemmie try if I can rem
lalingua(tongue),balde (bucket),Avion(plane),velero(yacht),bracelata? undecided,puente(bridge),agua(water) argh! the rest disappeared!
I picked interest there and swore that nxt time they see al rap like latino.
ooh plus an advert I was taught in spanish.
M&M sederito ento boca en tus manos (M&M, melts in the mouth and bla bla bla whtevr grin grin)
plz tell me u understand all that I wrote there lol grin grin
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2011
Yes my dear sister I do get what you've said but yes we have to work a lot!! lol
let's start by this: Hola/ buenos dias= Hello
Qué tal= how are you
Me llamo (prounounced yamo)= My name is,
Tengo= I have
to say your age you'll say= Tengo+ your age I don't know yours
But we need to learn the numbers will be on lesson 2 grin
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2011
Clap for myself.I passed the bridging test.
Well the easiest is Adios  grin and No mano.Lol dont even ask about that.It was a comic word making fun of somebody.

Wow Nayah I guess we shall pick from here.Work tomorrow and I feel all spanish now.
I am so glad I got to know about you. Thanks dear for your time.
We shall soon be communicating in Spanish grin
OK Adios. wink kiss
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2011
I would be glad to teach you spanish and talking to you tomorrow, you're such a big hearted sister
MOUAH see you tomorrow= Hasta manana ( prounounced magnana)

Besos= Kisses
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2011
HASTA MANANA!!!
THAT IS THE EXACT WORD I WAS LOOKING FOR!!! WOW THANK YOU x2
I used to hear 'esta manana'!! everywhere and kept asking what the heck has banana got to do with everythin grin
I love you Nayah.
God bless you.
kiss kiss
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2011
soo in spanish,
Adios,besos and hasta manana.(bye kisses and see ya tmorrow)
meaningful sentence? undecided
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2011
Exactly this my dear! looking forward seeing you tomorrow kiss
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2011
kiss
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2011
hola hermana qué tal?
Hi my sister how are you?
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2011
Estoy muy bien querida esperanza ha tenido una buena noche
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2011
eh bueno espanol me impressionas
What a spanish!I'm impressed!
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2011
Gracias wink
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2011
Nada hermana y lel dia como le pasa ( how is your day)?
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2011
muy cool.dragging Lunes
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2011
loool dragging lunes so what about our conversation today? what about this African communties here tearing apart, I'm so disappointed sometimes these rivalry and unkindness towards each others is unbelievable
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2011
give me an update.I havent watched or read the news today.
But generally most of these disputes are fueled by the westerners themselves.When it gets thick they pull out and leave us to kill each other.
Then they rush back to offer aid with conditions attached. undecided
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2011
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2011
Okay ,Pathetic and deragatory.

I dont finish reading such threads,There's lots of people with idle time who cannot discuss anything sensible so why give them your time? Allow it to fizzle out.

The problem here is you do not even know the age of the person opening such a silly thread. Its more teenish and doens't deserve attention,

I thought it was something to do with fight over some economic resources. And remember there are all sorts of people that carry lots of hatred for other people.

You cannot stop them at all. So you learn to live with them amongst your midst but ignore them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) / Who Is Your Nairaland Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.