Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) (45696 Views)

How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) / Shehu Sani: "Tinubu Is Not As Old As You Portray Him" (Photo) / Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok.
Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Yankee101: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
endsarrrs:
He is just being careful

He is not provoked

He doesn't want to stalk his job

Touts are useless and gat nothing to loose

Maybe he is just one of those Simp~le soldiers!

Nope. Cameras
Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Splitmind: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
The man must be found and forced to drink mud, all those who stood by and watched must join him to make an example out of all of them. angry
Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by jrusky(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:
Nigerian soldiers only flex muscle when they're in group. One on One, they're nothing. I witnessed how a truck pusher pummeled one soldier some time in Ariaria international market ABA, I come dey pity the soldier sef.

My advise as someone from the military background is never dare engage army in confrontation you might not be lucky that day.
Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by gulfer: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maybe not a real Nigerian soldier or a dismissed one; an imposter who had to keep it low-key to escape from the scene........ I won't be surprised angry angry angry
Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See weting this Emeka dey talk. The one wey Soldiers dey do una for East nko? You come online dey make mouth.

God bless our Gallant Soldiers. The most respected Soldiers in Africa.

You only confirmed what he said. Take note of your use of plural (soldiers) not singular (soldier). Which one did "soldiers" do in the east? Was it one soldier that did it or several soldiers? Would they have been able to do anything without guns or with their bare hands?

How are our soldiers the most respected in Africa?

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by toujurs: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nigerian soldiers are over hyped. I was at costain. Two agbero slapped a army guy on bike, this happened last year, two slaps from both agbero.

The aboki man, opened his shirt, to flaunt the army polo he wore inside, with the hope it would scare the agbero. That was when the agbero landed the second slap.

Most of these our armed men, lack intelligence. Honestly in as much as they are recruits as they call them, honestly there should be some certain level of intelligence as a criteria to recruit men into the Nigerian military,

Most even drive danfo busses. , a military man o, Eweee

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Soldier no be human being abi he get super power?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
HilcomTech:

Learn to be careful with a trained soldier.

Same you will be crying upandan if the soldier decides to react.

I am a martial artist and I will not get into a fight. I try to avoid trouble when I can.

If there is trained soldier, is there untrained soldier?

Is this statement you responded to true or false

"a soldier is only powerful wen he his in group and armed with a gun ..."

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Splitmind:
The man must be found and forced to drink mud, all those who stood by and watched must join him to make an example out of all of them. angry

Why didn't the soldier do all this to the man?
Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by od501: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See weting this Emeka dey talk. The one wey Soldiers dey do una for East nko? You come online dey make mouth.

Oga... remove guns, a Nigerian Army of today is nothing. Go to the east, thing that is giving them moral is the weapons, the tanks, 5he law, and the formation nothing more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Bifas1: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:
Nigerian soldiers only flex muscle when they're in group. One on One, they're nothing. I witnessed how a truck pusher pummeled one soldier some time in Ariaria international market ABA, I come dey pity the soldier sef.
Try that rubbish with me and I will disfigure your face permanently.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by JBoss25(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
toujurs:
Nigerian soldiers are over hyped. I was at costain. Two agbero slapped a army guy on bike, this happened last year, two slaps from both agbero.

The aboki man, opened his shirt, to flaunt the army polo he wore inside, with the hope it would scare the agbero. That was when the agbero landed the second slap.

Most of these our armed men, lack intelligence. Honestly in as much as they are recruits as they call them, honestly there should be some certain level of intelligence as a criteria to recruit men into the Nigerian military,

Most even drive danfo busses. , a military man o, Eweee
Mad ppl full Lagos

1 Like

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Una too dey talk plenty, wetin me I know be say war dey get casualties so make sure to pick a fight you are sure you will win with a higher winning percentage.

This thing wey you see wey happen na home & away o, that tout dey use home advantage on the SIMPle soldier grin

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by RaptorX: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Remember the day a soldier entered our campus back in the days, then decided to walk into the most notorious hall looking for what I don't know . Boys just collect his cap start throwing it around to each other and the soldier was going around trying to collect his cap back, never seen a Nigerian soldier that humble that day lol

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Mumusaphire: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:
bro, not like that. I love what the soldier did that day. He controlled his anger. Even people around there fault the tout for what he did. It happened on Friday at adetola street in aguda, surulere.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mumusaphire:
bro, not like that. I love what the soldier did that day. He controlled his anger. Even people around there fault the tout for what he did. It happened on Friday at adetola street in aguda, surulere.

But isn't it true what the guy said that "Nigerian soldiers only flex muscle when they're in group. One on One, they're nothing"?

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Bifas1:
Try that rubbish with me and I will disfigure your face permanently.

Will his hand be tied to his back while you are disfiguring his face?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by RaptorX: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Splitmind:
Why don't you go force Boko boys to drink mud instead of running away with your tails.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Formation10: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nairaland too dey Bleep up make una dey delete some rubbish news comot from una headline because me i no see where d agbero dey push the soldier man for the video
Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by dragunov: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
endsarrrs:
He is just being careful

He is not provoked

He doesn't want to stalk his job

Touts are useless and gat nothing to loose

Maybe he is just one of those Simp~le soldiers!

A soldier has conducted himself with civility and you still call him a Simp. What exactly do you want?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Psalmistproject: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Did you actually posted these despicable pictures of soldiers brutalizing unarmed civilians??
I'm really sorry for this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by HilcomTech(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

OMG this one is so DUMB.
The soldier controlled himself does not make him weak.

I will henceforth not rely this DUNDEE again.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by CheapHomes1: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
HilcomTech:

OMG this one is so DUMB.
The soldier controlled himself does not make him weak.

I will henceforth not rely this DUNDEE again.

Professor, spilling your emotions like a burst crude oil pipeline doesn't answer simple questions.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by staga: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

In our camp, a black belt corper broke a soldier's jaw in a fight. Camp scatter that day.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Zonefree(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
staga:

In our camp, a black belt corper broke a soldier's jaw in a fight. Camp scatter that day.
grin grin

I believe the corp member slept in guard room that night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) / LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics / Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.