Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,871 members, 7,862,925 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Unlawful Destruction Of Property Of Mrs Veronica Uduozor By Some Group Of W - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Unlawful Destruction Of Property Of Mrs Veronica Uduozor By Some Group Of W (201 Views)

5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt / Ikpeazu Condemns Destruction Of Farmlands In Bende By Herdsmen / Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unlawful Destruction Of Property Of Mrs Veronica Uduozor By Some Group Of W by JTwarrior(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
The malicious destruction of the entire residence of my mother, Mrs Veronica Uduozor, a widow. The unlawful act was carried out by some group of women in my community, Ukwulu, in Dunukofia LGA of Anambra State on the 15th of June 2022.

The women were procured by Mr Daniel Anaetoh Igbokwe and Mr Ogbonnia Anatogu, who alleged that my mother of 76 years old who is resident in the village and I, who is resident in Kwara state, killed their brother, Mr Clifford now deceased.

Their action was based on what a native doctor told them. Meanwhile the old woman was arrested by the Nigerian police and detained for 7 days in the SARS facility at Awkuzu ,Anambra state. She was later investigated and released on bail. While the police were still doing their investigation, Daniel Anaetoh Igbokwe and Ogbonnia Anatogu procured some group of women and went to the woman's residence, looted, destroyed and burnt our entire property

We urge the entire public to help us seek for justice in this matter as we maintain consistently that our hands are not in the death of Mr Clifford

Re: The Unlawful Destruction Of Property Of Mrs Veronica Uduozor By Some Group Of W by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Osuland
Re: The Unlawful Destruction Of Property Of Mrs Veronica Uduozor By Some Group Of W by Naijanascam: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Osuland

Abobaku is that what you have to say

(1) (Reply)

ANOTHER Catholoc Priest, Rev. Fr. Peter Amodu Kidnapped / Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate - Peter Obi To Channels T / Police Arrest Driver, Guarantor For Stealing Employer's Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.