Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals (1022 Views)

Pope Francis Appoints Bishop Peter Okpaleke, 20 Others As Cardinals / Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism / Pope Francis Is Auctioning Off His Custom Lamborghini To Help The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
For being a massive Marxist pandering to Globo Homo, the Catholic Church finally grows a pair and are now set to have Francis resign as Pope.

If this can happen to a sitting Pope why can't the Catholic church in Enugu sack Mbaka?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals by PoliteActivist: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
Looks like typical fake news but I'll google

** see below, what I just found

Re: Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals by Mickykarim: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
HE REMAINED THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL OF ALL PAPAS THAT OVERSEES THE HOLY SEA.

He has injected in POLITICS like no other Pope had.

For the first time in the history of the application of the church DOGMAS and the CANNON laws. The pope brought the image of the church unto public disgust and contradictory focus and belief.

HE ONCE TOUTED THE INVOLEMENT OF PERVERT SEXUALITY IN BOTH THE ADMINISTRATION AND SPIRITUALITY OF THE CHURCH. WHEN HE ADVOCATED THE INSATALLATION OF gay PERSONS AS MEMBERS OF THE LAITY AND HAD TO BE STOPPED BY THE COLLEGE OF CARDINALS AND THE SYNOD.

This current pope has ACTED in numerous instances against the TENENTS of the body of CHRIST. Including, the canon laws that governs both the spiritual and operational organization of the Catholic church. Too many of his antithetic characteristics are none alloyed to the teachings of our LORD.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals by SarkinYarki: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
The worst pope ever in recent history, I don't even consider him my Pope
Re: Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mickykarim:

HE ONCE TOUTED THE INVOLEMENT OF PERVERT SEXUALITY IN BOTH THE ADMINISTRATION AND SPIRITUALITY OF THE CHURCH. WHEN HE ADVOCATED THE INSATALLATION OF gay PERSONS AS MEMBERS OF THE LAITY AND HAD TO BE STOPPED BY THE COLLEGE OF CARDINALS AND THE SYNOD.
So instead of lifting the ban on priests getting married he wanted to make gay popes legit.

He really is an insufferable phaggot.
Re: Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals by NobleAngell(f): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Long overdue. If it's true, even he, knows it's only a matter of time.
Re: Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Let him vacate the seat for the rightful owner being Pope Benedict xvi. He was imposed on the Catholic by Islamic forces that's why he always find it so difficult to even condemn any Islamic terror attacks on Christian members let alone challenge their evil.
Re: Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:
For being a massive Marxist pandering to Globo Homo, the Catholic Church finally grows a pair and are now set to have Francis resign as Pope.

If this can happen to a sitting Pope why can't the Catholic church in Enugu sack Mbaka?
You should be more concerned for the sack of Bishop Onaga who impregnated two different ladies as a priest and now abandoned his two children to suffer in poverty condition. Those children never asked to be brought into this wicked world by Onaga, yet he's shamelessly and hurriedly sanctioning Mabaka for opting to his individual opinion which everyone is entitle to their personal opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
You should be more concerned for the sack of Bishop Onaga who impregnated two different ladies as a priest and now abandoned his two children to suffer in poverty condition. Those children never asked to be brought into this wicked world by Onaga, yet he's shamelessly and hurriedly sanctioning Mabaka for opting to his individual opinion which everyone is entitle to their personal opinions.

At least he isn't a massive phaggot like Mbaka.

The Catholic church needs to lift the ban on priests getting married so as to end all these faggotry.
Re: Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Let him vacate the seat for the rightful owner being Pope Benedict xvi. He was imposed on the Catholic by Islamic forces that's why he always find it so difficult to even condemn any Islamic terror attacks on Christian members let alone challenge their evil.

Jews own the catholic church through blackmail and not Muslims.

Mossad has a heavy dossier on blackmail material on every priest, reverend, bishop , cardinal and Pope.
Re: Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

At least he isn't a massive phaggot like Mbaka.

The Catholic church needs to lift the ban on priests getting married so as to end all these faggotry.

Should I take this as endorsement to evil of bearing children as a priest and abandoning them to suffer when he has the capacity to take care of them?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Should I take this as endorsement to evil of bearing children as a priest and abandoning them to suffer when he has the capacity to take care of them?

Your Order of Faggotry will quickly have him excommunicated if he claims those kids as his.

I have not seen an institution that is so bent on faggotry than the catholic church.

FCK young boys all you want but don't dare have sex with women.

This is to ensure all the wealth of the priests remains in the church .

Besides, how are we sure the Bishop is truly the father of those kids? Not going to trust any useless woman who sleeps with a Catholic priest in the first place.
Re: Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Your Order of Faggotry will quickly have him excommunicated if he claims those kids as his.

I have not seen an institution that is so bent on faggotry than the catholic church.

FCK young boys all you want but don't dare have sex with women.

This is to ensure all the wealth of the priests remains in the church .

Besides, how are we sure the Bishop is truly the father of those kids? Not going to trust any useless woman who sleeps with a Catholic priest in the first place.
But he never denied it because if he do, then DNA will be requested and your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
How is that possible when people say he's the anti Christ that will usher in the beast grin

People can lie Sha grin and call it prophesy .

Not every dream mean anything important..

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
But he never denied it because if he do, then DNA will be requested and your guess is as good as mine.

He ignored the rumours.

That is not an admission of guilt.

Have you not heard of the saying never to feed the rumour mills?

(1) (Reply)

Who Created God ? / Cluster Here Let's Discuss About Dreams / Da Vinci Code-- Why Should I Believe It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.