Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism (2384 Views)

Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals / Why Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Wrong / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by HardMirror(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4532861/equating-islam-terrorism-foolish-pope was a thread that graced the front page of nairaland and flayed a lot of nerves especially that of christians who think the pope was being stingy with the truth.
Any reasonable and well versed christian would agree with the pope. Islam is a religion and one that is there to enlighten humanity, terrorism is not an islamic thing, it is a religion thing.
We busy ourselves pointing fingers to terrorists who in the name of their God spread the campaign of their religion on through the command of their god, a God that cannot be faulted.
If god is without sin, why should we call the revival of the fear of God terrorism?
Are we so quick to forget our Patriarchs? Have we so quickly forgotten Moses? A great man of God who destroyed and killed millions, wiping out whole cities under the command of God? Moses was not a terrorist, he was a servant of God, so why do we now call Muslims terrorists? Oh and after Moses came another Great man of God, joshua who continued the good work his master started. David and many kings of isreal served God faithfully in this capacity.

We christians must accept our bothers in arms and know they are not evil just like our beloved moses, joshua, caleb, saul, david etc. These are men of peace, men of God.

Islam is a religion of peace. Blessed be the prophet of Allah, peace unto him and all prophets before him.

Allah has shown us the light and we must stop being enemies of ourselves. The commands to kill is to cleanse the land of sin.

Islam remains a religion of peace, dont be fooled by the lies and propagandas that are just political.

Ramadan Kareem.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by HardMirror(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2018
KratosCorp:
undecided

Mr. Pope, the real foolishness is your failure to grasp the difference between "what is" and "what should be".

Your abstract opinion of "what religion should be" has absolutely zero effect on what Islam is.

By the way, another manifestation of the foolishness from you is your pathetic failure to grasp that Islam is NOT a religion but a system of government that's totally opposed to and can never cohabit with western civilization. A senior bishop like you was once in control of the old Turkish territories until Islam terrorized everyone there into submission.

Just know that the world will loathe your memory if, in your nauseating PC, the future of Rome ever translates into today's Istanbul.

learn to respect other religions as yours. We all have people who have killed for our God so why are you hating on muslims?

flamingREED:
A layman armed with the scriptures
Is greater than the Pope of Rome!
Same bible i cited examples from above?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by HardMirror(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2018
If there would be peace in this world, we have to start being honest with ourselves and deal with issues from the root. Is islam the root? Or religion? Or man's ability to claim God speaks to him and we refusing to question these claims. If we can excuse moses and the rest and believe God asked them to kill, why do we doubt others? Let us deal with issues from the root. Islam is not the problem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by felixomor: 9:29pm On May 31, 2018
HardMirror:
https://www.nairaland.com/4532861/equating-islam-terrorism-foolish-pope was a thread that graced the front page of nairaland and flayed a lot of nerves especially that of christians who think the pope was being stingy with the truth.
Any reasonable and well versed christian would agree with the pope. Islam is a religion and one that is there to enlighten humanity, terrorism is not an islamic thing, it is a religion thing.
We busy ourselves pointing fingers to terrorists who in the name of their God spread the campaign of their religion on through the command of their god, a God that cannot be faulted.
If god is without sin, why should we call the revival of the fear of God terrorism?
Are we so quick to forget our Patriarchs? Have we so quickly forgotten Moses? A great man of God who destroyed and killed millions, wiping out whole cities under the command of God? Moses was not a terrorist, he was a servant of God, so why do we now call Muslims terrorists? Oh and after Moses came another Great man of God, joshua who continued the good work his master started. David and many kings of isreal served God faithfully in this capacity.

We christians must accept our bothers in arms and know they are not evil just like our beloved moses, joshua, caleb, saul, david etc. These are men of peace, men of God.

Islam is a religion of peace. Blessed be the prophet of Allah, peace unto him and all prophets before him.

Allah has shown us the light and we must stop being enemies of ourselves. The commands to kill is to cleanse the land of sin.

Islam remains a religion of peace, dont be fooled by the lies and propagandas that are just political.

Ramadan Kareem.

Hard mirror now the a***ist saying "we christians"?

shocked

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by rhektor(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2018
felixomor:

Hard mirror now the a***ist saying "we christians"?

shocked

You should know the guy has two faces

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by themonk(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2018
rhektor:

You should know the guy has two faces
That was obviously a parody but you will refuse to see it.

Why not address the issues he raised.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by HardMirror(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2018
themonk:

That was obviously a parody but you will refuse to see it.

Why not address the issues he raised.
they aint educated enough to know that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by CAPSLOCKED: 9:07am On Jun 01, 2018
HardMirror:

Ramadan Kareem.

OUR MISSION IN THIS LIFE IS TO BE GOOD FOLLOWERS OF THE PROPHET, AND OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS OF ALLAH.

WE MUST DO HIS WILL AND DESTROY ALL THE INFIDELS WHEREVER WE FIND THEM INSHA ALLAH.

WE MUSLIMS SHALL SHOW NO MERCY.

ALLAHU AKBAR!!
angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2018
At first I didn't get the sarcasm and was confused when you said "Islam is here to enlighten humanity" grin grin grin because I don't see anything enlightening about telling people that:

-drinking camel piss cures stomach aches
-Satan lives in the upper part of the nose at night; so you have to clean your nose three times before prayer to clean the devil out
-Non-Muslims have seven intestines
-Satan makes people yawn
-Singing in the shower can bring 66 incurable diseases on you
-You have to pray three times before you go into a bathroom to poo or pee (because its an evil place) and three times on your way out
-Don't eat anything with onions or garlic before praying because Allah hates people with bad breath and won't answer your prayers
-If you start to feel sleepy while praying Satan will piss in your ears so stay awake! grin grin grin

There are lots more lmao. Reading these weird parts makes me sometimes believe Islam is more nonsensical than Christianity grin grin grin

Religion is a joke, there are only good people and bad people, and yup I agree- being a Muslim doesn't make you any more of a terrorist than being a Christian, Buddhist, Atheist, etc does.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by flamingREED(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
HardMirror:
learn to respect other religions as yours. We all have people who have killed for our God so why are you hating on muslims?

Same bible i cited examples from above?

Did I quote you?

You think I worry about what eternal sinners think?

Child of the devil,

Mark my username and never quote me again to challenge my faith or I'll wish you miserable death each time.
Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by HardMirror(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
flamingREED:

Did I quote you?

Child of the devil,

Mark my username and never quote me again to challenge my faith or I'll wish you miserable death each time.

lol. Please start. I cant stop laughing. Flamingreed the death man. Hahahaha. The shit u smoking is high quality

5 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by AtYourCervix: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
flamingREED:

Did I quote you?

Child of the devil,

Your faith is nonsense, you're a Nigerian that believes a Jew died for your sins when the Jews themselves don't believe any of that nonsense

now wish miserable death on me grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by HardMirror(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
AtYourCervix:

Your faith is nonsense, you're a Nigerian that believes a Jew died for your sins when the Jews themselves don't believe any of that nonsense

now wish miserable death to me grin
flamingreed, flamingreed. Waiting for your death wish cheesy. Wetin i no go see for this nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by superhumanist(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
flamingREED:

Did I quote you?

Child of the devil,

lol....turn the other cheek
Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
HardMirror:

Ramadan Kareem.
I quiet agree that Islam is a religion of peace but why are many Muslims angered when prophet Mohammed is insulted or drawn? Why would they fight for him in the name of violence? Shouldn't the prophet fight for himself same way many Christians believe in Jesus's fight.
Many Muslims claimed that you are not compelled to join Islam or leave, why do we still see many persons being hanged to death for switching to other religions?
I
Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by Hakeem12(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
flamingREED:

Did I quote you?

Child of the devil,

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by flamingREED(m): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
HardMirror:
lol. Please start. I cant stop laughing. Flamingreed the death man. Hahahaha. The shit u smoking is high quality

Seun, I've told this fellow to stop quoting my posts and respect my privacy and freedom of religion.
If he tries it again, I hope I'm at liberty to serve him any sentence fit for fools that deny the existence of God as prescribed by the Bible I believe in.
Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by flamingREED(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
superhumanist:

lol....turn the other cheek

Are you not ashamed that your joy of speech is derived from my false belief.

Be advised,
For I'm not going to be kind to any of you lost atheists.
Don't ridicule my belief because I'll show you that for apostates there remains no sacrifice for sin but tribulation, anguish and judgement.
Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by superhumanist(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
flamingREED:

Are you not ashamed that your joy of speech is derived from my false belief.

Be advised,
For I'm not going to be kind to any of you lost atheists.
Don't ridicule my belief because I'll show you that for apostates there remains no sacrifice for sin but tribulation, anguish and judgement.

Calm down. You sound like a fanatic.

Do you think god is scared of ridicule? Why then lose your temper over the ridicule of your religion??

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by superhumanist(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
flamingREED:

May God destroy you. Amen.

You should pray to your god to cure your pain. But wait, your god died 2000 years ago.

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by HardMirror(m): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
flamingREED:

Seun, I've told this fellow to stop quoting my posts and respect my privacy and freedom of religion.
If he tries it again, I hope I'm at liberty to serve him any sentence fit for fools that deny the existence of God as prescribed by the Bible I believe in.
waiting for the sentence. You wont be the first or last. All powerful flamingreed, use your powers to better the world not foaming on nairaland grin grin
Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by HardMirror(m): 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
flamingREED:

May God destroy you. Amen.
hahahaha! How old are you?
Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by flamingREED(m): 2:21am On Jun 02, 2018
HardMirror:
hahahaha! How old are you?

Laugh at your dammed life and end.
Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by 0temSapien: 3:12am On Jun 02, 2018
This is Sakastick!!!
Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by superhumanist(m): 4:04am On Jun 02, 2018
flamingREED:

May maggots feed on your carcass as soon as possible. Amen.

See frustration! grin grin
Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by HardMirror(m): 6:05am On Jun 02, 2018
flamingREED:

In this world, you will not find good but darkness, and blindness and worthlessness. Amen.
for ur mind u get power. Pray ur life is less frustrated first.
Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by flamingREED(m): 6:08am On Jun 02, 2018
HardMirror:
for ur mind u get power. Pray ur life is less frustrated first.

If only you know how I abhor your person.

... Such execrable existence.
Re: Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism by HardMirror(m): 6:11am On Jun 02, 2018
flamingREED:

If only you know how I abhor your person.

... Such execrable existence.
unfortunately u cant do anything about it grin grin grin
I see u are living a frustrated life. Not hard to see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke / How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? / Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.