Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results (45202 Views)

FG Releases Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools / JAMB: Galadima Zakari's 364, The True Highest Score In 2018 UTME / Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Ojuntana: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Nasir123:

See,I'm a Yoruba man. A Muslim. My brain has nothing whatsoever to do with a Muslim- Muslim/Christian-Christian thing. I don't bother myself about those stuff because those stuff do not define me or us as humans. Its FAKE.
Most of us use this things for our own hypocritical selfishness when even the God we claim to do it for do not made it so. We always use it to suit our own religious ego.

These things only breed problems. Unending problem.

Exactly!! But it's our reality not so?
What exactly gave birth to emilokan?
How did Sharia creep into some states?
Why should wearing hijab or not wearing become an issue?
It's our humanity and our identity.
If we really do not care about such things, then what region produces a president should not be a part of our politics to begin with.
The truth is Christians are the most apolitical all over the world.
May I ask, If a Christian-Christian ticket were to emerge on the major platforms, will the Muslims take it lightly?
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by ArewaNorth: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Ulunne777:
Thats not a sokoto name unless its a ploy to qualify seeing how disadvantaged the south has been.

Smooth sail for her to a unity school.

Many Yorubas have adopted North and will never go back to their states forever.
Many of them were marginalised and chose North as their destination. The worst thing in Nigeria is being denied opportunities by your kinsmen, in your state of origin because of some diverse socio-political choice of life!
Many have gotten jobs in state Govts and and becomes indigenes of those places in the North.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by harmony75: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2022
Congratulations little girl �
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Ojuntana: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2022
aribisala0:
Anger and childish emotions will change nothing .Unity schools were established after the civil war to boost UNITY and not as centres of academic excellence.
They are not established for our brightest and best. You may disagree with the purpose but that is what it is . If not for that reason the Federal Government has no role in secondary education
Less than 1 in 10000 secondary school students in Nigeria attends a UNITY so the number of placements is miniscule.
Ranting and raving will not change anything
Regarding your claim about how well equipped the schools are . Maybe 40 years ago. NOT NOW. Even if that were true it changes NOTHING
The schools are to foster UNITY and interaction
If there was an African or World Unity school the same quota principle will operate
Oga, you're bolding capping nonsense. Some of those unity schools were existing before the civil war. King's college is 1909, Queen's is 1927. Even the 104 that were later established were established for the purpose of quality education not just to foster unity. Your claim presently is to say the schools were established as a social gathering not an educational institution. Do you know that the normal admission standard consists of three lists, first merit, second quota then last principal's list and that's how it is even in federal universities.
It is a testament to how low the standards of those schools have fallen that you're now claiming they are unity centres not educational centres.
If less than 1 in 1000 attend the schools, does it not tell you it is actually reserved for the best ?
Unity schools used to have very high admission standards in those days. It's a testament to how their standards have fallen that we now have scores of 11 getting admitted
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by aribisala0(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Ojuntana:

Oga, you're bolding capping nonsense. Some of those unity schools were existing before the civil war. King's college is 1909, Queen's is 1927. Even the 104 that were later established were established for the purpose of quality education not just to foster unity. Your claim presently is to say the schools were established as a social gathering not an educational institution. Do you know that the normal admission standard consists of three lists, first merit, second quota then last principal's list and that's how it is even in federal universities.
It is a testament to how low the standards of those schools have fallen that you're now claiming they are unity centres not educational centres.
If less than 1 in 1000 attend the schools, does it not tell you it is actually reserved for the best ?
Unity schools used to have very high admission standards in those days. It's a testament to how their standards have fallen that we now have scores of 11 getting admitted

Some were existing before the War ??.
How many exactly?

King's College and Queen's College are the only two and they were appropriated by the Federal Government After the war.
Many schools were taken over by government in the 70s mostly missionary schools by state governments and those two were not originally Federal schools

The schools are unity schools .It is not the duty of the Federal Government to provide secondary school education.
You talk ignorantly like a fool.
Many of those schools had automatic slots for government officials for example those serving abroad as diplomats , military postings etc.

They are not set up to cover gaps in secondary education provision which is the duty of the State governments.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Haykings02: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2022
Congratulations to this YORUBA GIRL. Even from her name, northerners know that she's NOT from Sokoto State but a YORUBA GIRL. Am sure if it is negative record, Sokoto will quickly renounced her. Northern girls no day go school.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by ajumma(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Dear Christians, especially the Yoruba
Christians, what is the matter you have
with Muslims? Honestly, the way some
of you are going about religion calls for
serious concern. Some of you are
fanatically attached to your religion. Yet,
you pretend to be moderate and neutral.
Wallahi, if Yoruba Muslims should
behave the way some Yoruba Christians
are behaving, no Christian will ever
become governors in Oyo, Osun, Ogun
and Lagos States. Those states have
higher percentage of Muslims.
There was a time in Osun, which is a
predominantly Muslim state, had a
Christian as governor (Olagunsoye
Oyinlola) and a Christian as deputy
governor (Erelu Olusola Obada). Did
Muslims complain? No! We did not even
care about their religion. I remember
how happy I was the day Oyinlola won.
Are you telling us that we are fools?
After all, Awolowo (a Christian) ruled
Yorubaland while Akintola (another
Christian) was the Premier; no Muslim
raised any eyebrow. I don't want to speak
much on this issue. God bless Nigeria.

1. Are you aware that there is only one Muslim governor in the whole southern Nigeria, Gov. Oyetola of Osun out of 17 states?

2. Are you equally aware that there are only two Muslim Deputy Govs. in the whole of southern Nigeria?

3. In the North, there are four Christian Governors out of 19 states.

4. Eight Christian deputy Governors out of 19 states.

5. Are you aware there are 20 Christian Governors and only 16 Muslim Governors in Nigeria?

6. Do you know that there are 23 Christian Deputy Governors and 13 Muslim Deputy Governors in Nigeria?

Despite this, 'CAN' is still shouting of Islamization agenda. But, is this Christianization agenda of the south? No, because southern Muslims are more liberal and won't shout or make noise but if it is the opposite, 'CAN' would raise hell.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by ajumma(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2022
See this

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by ajumma(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2022
Ojuntana:

see the Northern& Southern Nigeria before independence...see how the Southern Parts introduced rebellions into our folds?

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Nozino: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2022
whippersnapper:
its more of been an indigene by naturalization. I stayed in kano and the told me once you're born in kano and grow up there you're an indigene and can even be a governor in kano no matter where you're from

I’m not sure the constitution makes provisions for that. Your state of origin/LGA is wherever your father is from.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Nozino: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2022
anonimi:

Please how did the north get the unfair advantage? Who gave them? Who continues to allow them have the unfair advantage?

Can it be those greedy, selfish fellows that we allow to be our own leaders in the south as we keep selling our own inheritance for the proverbial bowl of porridge like Esau sold out to Jacob (Yakubu in the second imported Abrahamic religion)

I honestly don’t know. Sha just take advantage of it when you can.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2022
LadySarah:

Not anymore
Na you cancel am undecided
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Ojuntana: 10:48am On Jun 23, 2022
aribisala0:

Some were existing before the War ??.
How many exactly?

King's College and Queen's College are the only two and they were appropriated by the Federal Government After the war.
Many schools were taken over by government in the 70s mostly missionary schools by state governments and those two were not originally Federal schools

The schools are unity schools .It is not the duty of the Federal Government to provide secondary school education.
You talk ignorantly like a fool.
Many of those schools had automatic slots for government officials for example those serving abroad as diplomats , military postings etc.

They are not set up to cover gaps in secondary education provision which is the duty of the State governments.
Really? Can you tell me which province or region KC and QC belonged to?
The way you think reminds me of an imbeçile I used to know. Aribilala is this you?
Have you ever attended a unity school? The number of students is never equal with the number of states in Nigeria.
That aside, where did you get that idea that it is not the duty of federal govt to provide secondary education? You keep capping that big fat lie as if it's a fact.
Anyways, most fg schools usually have higher cut off than their state and private counterparts.
So your claim of the schools being a national picnic and not centers of academic excellence is pure balderdash
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by 3seriez(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2022
JosephXavier:
I only opened this news to see the name of the northern candidate that came first but it was still a Yoruba name

I would have been in the hospital if I saw a name like Abdullahi Fatima instead of Akande or Chioma

But still I wasn't disappointed

Even though she might be Yoruba, it doesn't take away the fact she prefers to claim Sokoto as her state of indigene. Sokoto state did not put out a disclaimer. It could be for various reasons best known to her. This one Nigeria charade should be thrown in the trash can.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Nasir123(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Ojuntana:

Exactly!! But it's our reality not so?
What exactly gave birth to emilokan?
How did Sharia creep into some states?
Why should wearing hijab or not wearing become an issue?
It's our humanity and our identity.
If we really do not care about such things, then what region produces a president should not be a part of our politics to begin with.
The truth is Christians are the most apolitical all over the world.
May I ask, If a Christian-Christian ticket were to emerge on the major platforms, will the Muslims take it lightly

That's the point; "Some Muslims will not take it that way" ..those are the Fanatics I was talking about.. But does that define all Muslims? Or real Muslims?..No! Because that's not true.
Like I said,in my state 'Ondo state,we do not see it that way... even though some fanatics from all sides are trying to stock it in.
Because we believes that 'Humanity/Tribe suparceed all Religion'. Religion should be a personal commitment not the other way round.

This is the Truth:
If we continue this part, we'll never get out of it. We'll continue in Racism, Tribe, Gender, Languages and many more. .. even in the Family.. And it will have no limit.

Even Our Creator self do not made it so!
HE MADE US TO UNDERSTAND OURSELVES SO WE CAN 'LIVE WELL' AMONG OURSELVES.

And that's the reason He gives us Brain in the first place. The ability to comprehend.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by EMAXIM(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Conner44:

yet after looking at the above information some gullible zombies will believe Nigeria can become great in their lifetime undecided

All the south eastern states have very high cutoffs followed by the southwest then the middle belt follows before south-south and the northerners take the last position.

All the southern states marks are higher. Check well
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2022
aribisala0:
You are ignorant
We have a choice we can scrap the schools if we do not want them . The Federal Government is not responsible constitutionally for secondary education and is involved for one reason only UNITY if we do not want that anymore we can scrap them.

I agree with scrapping them but as long as they exist they must be quota system based and states should stick to their quota and stop being greedy

It is this greed leading to these high score narrative of victimization

Stick to your quota

Did you actually read the junk you typed? Bros quota system is BS in Nigeria. If the North feel less advantaged in Education, they should increase the standard of Education even if it means employing foreign teachers. It is this quota nonsense that has led to the dearth of education in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by EMAXIM(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Dear Christians, especially the Yoruba
Christians, what is the matter you have
with Muslims? Honestly, the way some
of you are going about religion calls for
serious concern. Some of you are
fanatically attached to your religion. Yet,
you pretend to be moderate and neutral.
Wallahi, if Yoruba Muslims should
behave the way some Yoruba Christians
are behaving, no Christian will ever
become governors in Oyo, Osun, Ogun
and Lagos States. Those states have
higher percentage of Muslims.
There was a time in Osun, which is a
predominantly Muslim state, had a
Christian as governor (Olagunsoye
Oyinlola) and a Christian as deputy
governor (Erelu Olusola Obada). Did
Muslims complain? No! We did not even
care about their religion. I remember
how happy I was the day Oyinlola won.
Are you telling us that we are fools?
After all, Awolowo (a Christian) ruled
Yorubaland while Akintola (another
Christian) was the Premier; no Muslim
raised any eyebrow. I don't want to speak
much on this issue. God bless Nigeria.

Where did you get your statistics from?
Christians are more than Muslims in Ogun, Oyo and Lagos.

Note; I am not in support of religious discrimination. You can conduct your own personal census.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by aribisala0(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2022
Ojuntana:

Really? Can you tell me which province or region KC and QC belonged to?
The way you think reminds me of an imbeçile I used to know. Aribilala is this you?
Have you ever attended a unity school? The number of students is never equal with the number of states in Nigeria.
That aside, where did you get that idea that it is not the duty of federal govt to provide secondary education? You keep capping that big fat lie as if it's a fact.
Anyways, most fg schools usually have higher cut off than their state and private counterparts.
So your claim of the schools being a national picnic and not centers of academic excellence is pure balderdash
Your question about KC and QC is stupid just like everything else you have said
There are thousands of PUBLIC secondary schools in Nigeria run by state government( ABOUT 10000). The Federal Government has about 100 that is about 1% so it should be clear to any person with a functional brain who is responsible for secondary school education
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by aribisala0(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2022
obynzo:

Did you actually read the junk you typed? Bros quota system is BS in Nigeria. If the North feel less advantaged in Education, they should increase the standard of Education even if it means employing foreign teachers. It is this quota nonsense that has led to the dearth of education in Nigeria
This is not about educational disadvantage there are over 20000 secondary schools in Nigeria and over 10000 are in government hands of which the FG has about 100 schools.
So if you engage your mind and discard you childish emotions you would acknowledge that the Federal Government is not a major player in the provision of secondary school education in percentage terms.
The major problem many Eboes like you have is emotionality clouding rationality
The same you have been clamoring for quota system Eboe presidency in both APC and PDP have you not

The involvement of the FG in secondary schools is extraordinary for peculiar reasons i.e to propagate a so called UNITY school.
If we do not want UNITY schools we can decide for the FG to hands off totally and the funding will revert to the 36 states.

Quota system may be a problem at the University level and I concede that but with UNITY schools it is a non-issue we cannot have the Federal government running secondary schools for "brilliant" students from the south .That is not the function of the FG
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by dragunov: 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Which Sokoto to the world? Would they allow her to contest election when grown up as Sokoto indigene? That's when they'd throw her to my region and tribe where she belongs.

Or even lynch and burn her corpse for trouncing them in the class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by dragunov: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Farid24224:

What if she's Yoruba? Isn't she Nigerian? You are a Tribalist..Shame on you!!

Yeah, I am a tribalist. Newsflash! I don't care. If Buhari can be an ethnic/tribal/religious bigot all his life and yet became president after deceiving us that he has "changed", then what stops me from being one? If you and your ilk can claim that "god" gave you Nigeria to inherit and that you're born to rule, why won't I see you as an enemy and do everything within my power to stop you? Why would I associate with you? The girl in question is Yoruba and therefore can't be an indigene of Sokoto. Your deception will not be tolerated! Identity thief!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by dragunov: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
DesChyko:

Typical.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Ojuntana: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nasir123:

That's the point; "Some Muslims will not take it that way" ..those are the Fanatics I was talking about.. But does that define all Muslims? Or real Muslims?..No! Because that's not true.
Like I said,in my state 'Ondo state,we do not see it that way... even though some fanatics from all sides are trying to stock it in.
Because we believes that 'Humanity/Tribe suparceed all Religion'. Religion should be a personal commitment not the other way round.

This is the Truth:
If we continue this part, we'll never get out of it. We'll continue in Racism, Tribe, Gender, Languages and many more. .. even in the Family.. And it will have no limit.

Even Our Creator self do not made it so!
HE MADE US TO UNDERSTAND OURSELVES SO WE CAN 'LIVE WELL' AMONG OURSELVES.

And that's the reason He gives us Brain in the first place. The ability to comprehend.

If you want to have an honest conversation let's do so but if you want to be clever by half, be aware you're not talking to a neophyte.
What's the meaning of "some Muslims" and "real Muslims"? Who are the "real Muslims"? Can you define them? May I ask what is your stance concerning wearing hijab to public schools which are supposed to be secular?

Ondo state is predominantly Christian just like most South South states. Like I said it's a question of predominance not right or wrong.
Lagos for example can easily be said to be the most liberal state in Nigeria. Yet, it's always shared the gov and the deputy between the two major religion. Why is that? Is Tinubu (the godfather who has always ensured that balance from his tenure to others) a "real Muslim" for playing that politics of religious balancing or he's a "fake Muslim".
I also don't think you can claim to speak for all Ondo Muslims on this subject matter just as I would be naive to claim to speak for southern kaduna Christians. It is a question of balancing and inclusion. It is for that same reason presidency was ceded to the South and why a running mate is coming from the North.
In the real fact, Nigeria has neither North or South since in relation to the equator, Nigeria lies to the South Central. So you see how so many things that the Creator did not create exist by deft of human invention?
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Ojuntana: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
aribisala0:
Your question about KC and QC is stupid just like everything else you have said
There are thousands of PUBLIC secondary schools in Nigeria run by state government( ABOUT 10000). The Federal Government has about 100 that is about 1% so it should be clear to any person with a functional brain who is responsible for secondary school education

No. I strongly disagree! The question is not stupid. It is the recipient that is bereft of the least speck of human intelligence.
KC and QC have always been federal schools bequeathed by the colonialists. It's your ignorance which you're so ashamed to own up to that birthed your belligerence.
If we're to go with your logic that the number of schools determines who is responsible for what, then we can also say churches are actually responsible for secondary education since they actually own majority of schools.
States are responsible for secondary schools yet the exams for entrance into the schools are administered by a federal body. The exams for graduation from the schools are also administered by a federal body. Baba you dull no cap.
Whose responsibility is University education if I may ask? Maybe the African Union grin grin
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by greypencils: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
olasaad:
Ajidagba Mariam Akanke she's more of Ilorin than Sokoto
Lots of Yoruba Muslims in the North indigenize so as to get jobs. This girl is full-blooded Yoruba.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Farid24224(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
dragunov:

Yeah, I am a tribalist. Newsflash! I don't care. If Buhari can be an ethnic/tribal/religious bigot all his life and yet became president after deceiving us that he has "changed", then what stops me from being one? If you and your ilk can claim that "god" gave you Nigeria to inherit and that you're born to rule, why won't I see you as an enemy and do everything within my power to stop you? Why would I associate with you? The girl in question is Yoruba and therefore can't be an indigene of Sokoto. Your deception will not be tolerated! Identity thief!

Where did I mentioned her as an indigine of Sokoto??

You should think before you talk, try not to be stupid...At least you should try.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Ojuntana: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
ajumma:

1. Are you aware that there is only one Muslim governor in the whole southern Nigeria, Gov. Oyetola of Osun out of 17 states?

2. Are you equally aware that there are only two Muslim Deputy Govs. in the whole of southern Nigeria?

3. In the North, there are four Christian Governors out of 19 states.

4. Eight Christian deputy Governors out of 19 states.

5. Are you aware there are 20 Christian Governors and only 16 Muslim Governors in Nigeria?

6. Do you know that there are 23 Christian Deputy Governors and 13 Muslim Deputy Governors in Nigeria?

Despite this, 'CAN' is still shouting of Islamization agenda. But, is this Christianization agenda of the south? No, because southern Muslims are more liberal and won't shout or make noise but if it is the opposite, 'CAN' would raise hell.
There are some lies in this your post which usually happens when you're using propaganda to push a certain narrative.

Your No 2 is a lie. There are 3 deputy governors in the South that are Muslims. Lagos, Oyo, Ogun.
No 3. North has 3 Christian governors not 4. Benue, Plateau, Taraba.
4. Also false. Only 4 states have Christian deputy gov in the North. Plateau, Benue, Kogi and Kwara.
You can change 5 and 6 to meet there new facts
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Ojuntana: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Many Yorubas have adopted North and will never go back to their states forever.
Many of them were marginalised and chose North as their destination. The worst thing in Nigeria is being denied opportunities by your kinsmen, in your state of origin because of some diverse socio-political choice of life!
Many have gotten jobs in state Govts and and becomes indigenes of those places in the North.
Marginalized by who? It's your quota system she's trying to beat Oga.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by dragunov: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Farid24224:

Where did I mentioned her as an indigine of Sokoto??

You should think before you talk, try not to be stupid...At least you should try.

Maybe you should read the thread and my initial comment before you decided to poke your stinky nose into my comment. You oaf!
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Farid24224(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
dragunov:

Maybe you should read the thread and my initial comment before you decided to poke your stinky nose into my comment. You oaf!

You know what? Just Bleep off dimwit!!

I pity those arguing with you..
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by monex(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Canvass:
As in it's insane. Just Kogi and Kwara, which are not even true northern states, getting above 100 and Kaduna prides itself as the 'centre of learning'. It's a similar story in UTME and WAEC with southerners dominating but the northerners getting admitted on very low scores. After graduating, the quota candidates get all the sensitive jobs while the better equipped southerners settle for lesser positions. The ineptitude eventually shows when they become leaders and successfully ruin the economy.

Nigeria may not be great until we get fundamentals like this right.

I agree

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Ladi Kwali: The Woman Whose Portrait Is On N20 Note. / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos / JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.