Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Relafinance : A Free Tuition Coding Bootcamp For Africans That Pays You To Study - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Relafinance : A Free Tuition Coding Bootcamp For Africans That Pays You To Study (567 Views)

Google Machine Learning Scholarship For Africans / Creating Best Programming Tutorials For Africans - Need Feedback / Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relafinance : A Free Tuition Coding Bootcamp For Africans That Pays You To Study by Melanin07(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
If you've heard of Lamdaschool or microverse, then the idea of this coding bootcamp won't be new to you.

Relafinance is a coding school from RelativityLab that aspire to train young people free in software engineering starting with Blockchain program. It is 100% remote.

https://www.relafinance.com

It's a 6months free tuition bootcamp with 3months internship. Unlike lambdaschool and the rest, you don't pay anything even after you graduate. Their working model is similar to Andela.

The best part, immediately after graduation, students will be placed on $500 monthly internship where RelativityLab will be paying the students until they start working.

All admitted students will get free laptop for their studies. Admission Preferences is given to students from Nigeria, Ghana, Egypt, South Africa and Madagascar.

All Nigerian students will get free medical insurance throughout the duration of their program.

The admission process is quite different from other coding bootcamps. Check it out here https://www.relafinance.com/admission

There's a referral program.

If you refer anyone to the coding bootcamp, immediately after the student graduation, that person would be paid $250

For more info, email Helpdesk@relafinance.com

@RelativityLab Twitter handle
Re: Relafinance : A Free Tuition Coding Bootcamp For Africans That Pays You To Study by Nairalander321: 12:50am On Jun 09, 2023
I just saw this, please I need your phone number. But just in case, mine is 07086196360
Re: Relafinance : A Free Tuition Coding Bootcamp For Africans That Pays You To Study by GNiels: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2023
Is there a deadline to registration for the program

(1) (Reply)

Any Python Code Writer In Here? / PHP Is Giving Me Problem?? / Maui Controls Guides For Beginner C#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.