Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee (1524 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Highlandgee: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nigerian rapper, Eldee has revealed why he left Nigeria for United States of America, stating that he does not regret leaving the country.

Eldee who was reacting to a follower’s statement stating that relocating to America is not easy and not always the best said he chose to be rich over looking rich.

According to the rapper, he would not have accomplished all he has today if he had stayed back in Nigeria unless he stole money.
On his Instagram story, he wrote: “It’s all about perspective. Everybody’s journey is different. The real question is what your definition of ‘make it’ is. I don’t for a second regret my japa.

“My life today is exactly as I envisioned it in 2012 when I decided I was finally done with my Nigeria.

“We all have different goals and priorities in life. I chose being rich over looking rich. The only way I could have accomplished what I have today in Nigeria is if I stole the money and I no sabi thief.”

Source: https://www.facebook.com/AfrotimesNewspaper/photos/a.119381757440035/129157023129175/
Afrotimes Newspaper

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Fahdiga(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
You made the right choice. You can come back when the people's choice becomes the president

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Highlandgee: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nobody reports news about Nigerians abroad than Afrotimes News. The most Authoritative voice of African Immigrants Abroad.
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Golan007: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
You made the right choice. You can come back when the people's choice becomes the president

Yea.

He will come back to Nigeria next year when Bola Ahmed Tinubu would be president.

Indeee he's the people's choice.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by ednut1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
At least he won’t come one day to beg for money to treat illness sha. Wise move

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Fahdiga(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Golan007:

Yea.

He will come back to Nigeria next year when Bola Ahmed Tinubu would be president.

If the election is held today Peter Obi will win with a landslide victory

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Tulejare: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Golan007: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fahdiga:

grin

For more jokes text him tu lie to 419.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Fahdiga(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Golan007:

grin

For more jokes text him tul lie to 419.
Continue deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Eldee the don. Back then
Enjoy your new country joor
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by gimakon2(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Golan007:

Yea.

You no even serious
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by ednut1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
which northerner sabi peter obi U too mumu lol

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Fahdiga(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
ednut1:
which northerner sabi peter obi U too mumu lol
You better be OBIdient before it too late
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Highlandgee: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
For the latest news about happenings in the Nigerian community abroad, read the Afrotimes Newspaper
https://www.facebook.com/AfrotimesNewspaper

Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Eyegroup: 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Golan007:

Yea.

You are just born to suffer and brainwashed
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Golan007: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Eyegroup:

You are just born to suffer and brainwashed

Says someone that can't even feed himself.

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Highlandgee: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Highlandgee:
Nigerian rapper, Eldee has revealed why he left Nigeria for United States of America, stating that he does not regret leaving the country.

Eldee who was reacting to a follower’s statement stating that relocating to America is not easy and not always the best said he chose to be rich over looking rich.

According to the rapper, he would not have accomplished all he has today if he had stayed back in Nigeria unless he stole money.
On his Instagram story, he wrote: “It’s all about perspective. Everybody’s journey is different. The real question is what your definition of ‘make it’ is. I don’t for a second regret my japa.

“My life today is exactly as I envisioned it in 2012 when I decided I was finally done with my Nigeria.

“We all have different goals and priorities in life. I chose being rich over looking rich. The only way I could have accomplished what I have today in Nigeria is if I stole the money and I no sabi thief.”

Source: https://www.facebook.com/AfrotimesNewspaper/photos/a.119381757440035/129157023129175/
Afrotimes Newspaper

Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Lexusgs430: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fahdiga:

Remember what happened to Abiola........... cheesy
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Fahdiga(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Remember what happened to Abiola........... cheesy
Meaning?
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Lexusgs430: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Meaning?

Let's ask IBB ........ wink
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Fahdiga(m): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Let's ask IBB ........ wink
Peter Obi is God's sent so nothing will happen to him
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Lexusgs430: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Peter Obi is God's sent so nothing will happen to him

Let's return after the election.......... wink

God personally told you, he sent Obi .......... smiley
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Fahdiga(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Let's return after the election.......... wink

God personally told you, he sent Obi .......... smiley
Alright I'll be here after election to invite you on Obi's inauguration ceremony
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Lexusgs430: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Alright I'll be here after election to invite you on Obi's inauguration ceremony

Counting eggs, before they hatch........ wink

I shall look forward to the invite.........
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Fahdiga(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Counting eggs, before they hatch........ wink

I shall look forward to the invite.........
Alright. Just sow new cloth for that day
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Lexusgs430: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Alright. Just sow new cloth for that day

Make I buy new shoe and pant join.......... wink
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving Nigeria For US. I Left To Be Rich – Rapper Eldee by Highlandgee: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Source: https://afrotimesnews.com/category/life/
For news about happenings in the Nigerian community abroad, read the Afrotimes Newspaper

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerians In Kenya Are Jobless / Form A / All You Need To Know About Us Tourist Visa(b-2) ,and The Psyche Of Visa Officers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.