Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? (8313 Views)

I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) / I Regret Coming To Canada / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by mamagee3(f): 1:42am On Apr 25, 2022
Hi everyone, I regret leaving Nigeria for America

Ever since I came to this country, I have had lots of illnesses like chronic eczema and PTSD… Now, I can’t go back home because of the medications I am taking. I came here as a child with my mother.

Please what do I do?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by CoronaVirusPro: 1:54am On Apr 25, 2022
Their are good hospitals in Nigeria where you can get same medications

If it’s about your health, with you already regretting, I suggest you book your flight back to Nigeria.

When the soul is not at home, situations will only get worse with best medications

8 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Dawn91(m): 2:04am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
mamagee3:

Ever since I came to this country, I have had lots of illnesses like chronic eczema and PTSD… Now, I can’t go back home because of the medications I am taking. I came here as a child with my mother.

Please what do I do?
[/s]

It's your type that behaves like my friends good for nothing brother , they out the idiot inside Exxon Mobil to work he started nagging that the food in their canteen makes him purge ,the family found a way and moved the idiot to Apple Nigeria he still complains that the work environment gives him acne....

Today they have left the idiot to his life he has failed at managing a fleet of cars purchased fro him to run bolt over 10 brand new Toyota all gone...

Some people are just cursed to never stand on their own two feet no matter the opportunity that comes their way they will bitch and complain and nag

Useless people

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

It's your type that behaves like my friends good for nothing brother , they out the idiot inside Exxon Mobil to work he started nagging that the food in their canteen makes him purge , the family found a way and moved the idiot to Apple Nigeria he still complains that the work environment gives him acne....

Today they have left the idiot to his life he has failed at managing a fleet of cars purchased fro him to run bolt over 10 brand new Toyota all gone...

Some people are just cursed to never stand on their own two feet no matter the opportunity that comes their way they will bitch and complain and nag

Useless people
I won't blame that guy, u no go understand.

O boy...that staff canteen abinci can purge ehn shocked shocked shocked

Especially when the supervisor is not closely monitoring the hygiene and sanitary habits of canteen staff and the entire staff canteen environment.

Common Stomach upset, purging has killed many people, this one no be them say o...

Could also be that the people serving the guy are always giving the him cold or stale food.

19 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Bluntguy: 2:55am On Apr 25, 2022
mamagee3:

Please what do I do?
Make we swap positions, abegggg.

11 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Ever8090: 3:04am On Apr 25, 2022
So sorry for your misfortune, some people are proud they left Nigeria, that is life for you, it is never balance at all......
Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by mekonglobal(m): 3:53am On Apr 25, 2022
What are you saying? You mean the overseas our leaders run to when they have ordinary headache is actualy overated?

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by potbelly(m): 3:54am On Apr 25, 2022
return to Nigeria make buhari deal with you small na then you go know how far... cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by donaldking10: 3:56am On Apr 25, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Especially when the supervisor is not closely monitoring the hygiene and sanitary habits of canteen staff and the entire staff canteen environment.

Common Stomach upset, purging has killed many people, this one no be them say o...

Could also be that the people serving the guy are always giving the him cold or stale food.

so, what would you now say about the Apple-Nigeria job, & the fleet of bolt cars he failed to manage??
please stop defending stupidity.

31 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by mamagee3(f): 3:56am On Apr 25, 2022
mekonglobal:
What are you saying? You mean the overseas our leaders run to when they have ordinary headache is actualy overated?
It is…you only make money..

No identity and no friends…

Just social isolation.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by donaldking10: 3:57am On Apr 25, 2022
mekonglobal:

nothing is over-rated.
that guy is a clear example of what we call VISA WEY MISS ROAD.

10 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by mekonglobal(m): 4:02am On Apr 25, 2022
mamagee3:
Just social isolation.
Then make the money and come spend it here nah.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Desusi: 4:03am On Apr 25, 2022
I suspected enemies at work. Pray hard to rediscover yourself. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by mekonglobal(m): 4:06am On Apr 25, 2022
donaldking10:

nothing is over-rated.
that guy is a clear example of what we call VISA WEY MISS ROAD.
Abi oo somebody's prayer point is actually a curse to another. This life no balance oo
Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53am On Apr 25, 2022
North.

East.

West OR

South.

No place like home.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Yankee101: 4:54am On Apr 25, 2022
You need purpose in your life
1. Learn to code
2. Travel more often and exercise
3. Take Jesus serious!
4. Discover the Holy Spirit

13 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by zedegit: 5:12am On Apr 25, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Their are good hospitals in Nigeria where you can get same medications

If it’s about your health, with you already regretting, I suggest you book your flight back to Nigeria.

When the soul is at home, situations will only get worse with best medications

You can't compare healthcare here with America.

If naija healthcare was okay. Why then does your President travel out?

Besides it's cheaper there or even free. They value life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by 1870ntyyy: 5:13am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
post=112249987:
North.

East.

West OR

South.

No place like home.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by SUPERBLOOM: 5:14am On Apr 25, 2022
The USA is know to have the best doctors and the best medical care.... That's why all Nigerian presidents run there.

What you ought to do instead of thinking of going back to Nigeria is get a good job and use some of the funds to register with a Dermatologist. Dermatologists deals with skin.

All infirmity on your body will be gone in months

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by CoronaVirusPro: 5:17am On Apr 25, 2022
zedegit:

You can't compare healthcare here with America.

If naija healthcare was okay. Why then does your President travel out?

Besides it's cheaper there or even free. They value life.

If the mind is not home, even with best medications, matters will only get worse.

It’s like those mothers you bring from the village to enjoy the good life in the city with everything provided for them. It will always still tell on them no matter the luxury you give to them.

The OP said she is already regretting, when the soul reaches a conclusion, forget the environment with all the luxuries it’s inconsequential!

9 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by hope4nigeria(m): 5:43am On Apr 25, 2022
Ever8090:
So sorry for your misfortune, some people are proud they left Nigeria, that is life for you, it is never balance at all......
tell me you are for real, you yourself will never be proud of be a Nigerian
Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Inspirer1: 5:44am On Apr 25, 2022
donaldking10:

so, what would you now say about the Apple-Nigeria job, & the fleet of bolt cars he failed to manage??
please stop defending stupidity.
Well said.

Someone claimed up there the hygiene level at the canteen is truly poor, but the thing is must he even eat from the canteen??

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by kevoh(m): 5:59am On Apr 25, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

What type of silly excuse is this? If canteen food ain't good for you, why not bring your lunch. If you can't wake to cook lunch, be eating plenty fruits as lunch instead. There are plenty alternatives to bypass this canteen food wahal.

ExxonMobil job wey guys in trenches dey look for, you are complaining about canteen food! angry angry angry Mtchew!

15 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by wiseone28: 6:06am On Apr 25, 2022
I don't know why Nigerian see someone complaining of abroad like a mad person..

Only poor people sees abroad like heaven.

12 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Nyascobar1414: 6:19am On Apr 25, 2022
What she meant in this post is that, she doesn't have friends,especially a male fiance or lover....

The attention men are giving her overthere is zero...

Abroad is all about social Isolation..
Thats why many people die cos of Loneliness....

Naija girls travelling abroad to see a hubby its like searching for a pin in an haystack....

Feminism caused this....

This I have seen!

13 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Obas101(m): 7:31am On Apr 25, 2022
mamagee3:

Just social isolation.
I go manage am like that
Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by davien(m): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Give some people the world and they'll say they need the solar system.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Saintdan0421(m): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2022
mamagee3:

Please what do I do?

Wake up from your slumber.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Slynation(m): 7:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Hehe....Abeg come back make another person go!!
Back here in Nigeria, Na HBP dey kill people

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa / UK Visiting Visa Applcation Delay / Let’s Talk About Croatia Work Permit And Visa Application.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.