Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Factory Workers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Factory Workers Needed (9013 Views)

Factory Workers Needed Urgently / Pure Water Factory Workers Needed / Factory Workers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Factory Workers Needed by Codeye(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Chokhmah:
. I know her personally, I'm her supervisor (uche). She is just telling you half truth. Tell her to come back she will be paid her change.
Why don't he paid when she came for that stupid get together party and even before that. She doesn't need the money but your foolish contractor is greedy.
Re: Factory Workers Needed by Codeye(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Chokhmah:
. I know her personally, I'm her supervisor (uche). She is just telling you half truth. Tell her to come back she will be paid her change.
And please don't quote me again.
If he wanted to pay, he had her account number.
And stop deceiving people about that slavery post without pay.
Re: Factory Workers Needed by walex0007(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Chokhmah:
Still available
are they employin .i really a job
Re: Factory Workers Needed by Chokhmah: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
walex0007:
are they employin .i really a job
yes chat me on WhatsApp or call me
Re: Factory Workers Needed by walex0007(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Chokhmah:
yes chat me on WhatsApp or call me
am not on whatapp for now , my number is 09063821061

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! / Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.