Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found (21446 Views)

Lagos Boat Accident: 15 Missing Passengers Found Dead / 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) / Boat Accident At Okrika Kalio Rivers, 16 Persons Rescued Alive (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by otokx(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2022
Water transport in Nigeria needs modernization.
Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by Adesina18111(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2022
Bad news kii u Dre...

FaceThem:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by Temptee101(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2022
Why so so bad news everywhere in this country?
Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2022
Tobechuckwu:
Pple are just shouting life jacket this nd that.
Life jackets can't save shit in riverine communities.

I served there nd had a lot of life jackets, if u don't know how to swim nd u are not an indigene of that community, just forget it.

Can u swim for 30 minutes at a stretch in a river?
U won't even float with life jacket?

If u think u know better, go try out life jacket in a swimming pool to see if u will float?
big man no one is talking about floating or swimming with life Jacket at least you won't sink till you see someone to rescue you that's what we are saying
Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by adeoba2008(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2022
FaceThem:

Weldone bad news Blogger.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by Indispensable85(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

It's like u don't understand wat u are saying.
Life jacket can't save u on such water, I have used life jacket before. It's useless if u don't know how to swim.
And u can't swim through such river.

Go nd try it out in swimming pool to see if u will float with life jacket, not to talk of river.

From your comment, you obviously don't know the function of a life jacket and how it's being put to use in emergency situation on water. I'll not dignify your obvious ignorance with any further response. Bye!
Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2022
FaceThem:

Nonsense!!! Na you go dey see more bad news not me.�

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by Festflor: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2022
Stop posting other people's children to volatile and vulnerable areas in the name of NYSC.

Stop destroying families!

Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
big man no one is talking about floating or swimming with life Jacket at least you won't sink till you see someone to rescue you that's what we are saying

U will still sink with life jacket in such river.
Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

From your comment, you obviously don't know the function of a life jacket and how it's being put to use in emergency situation on water. I'll not dignify your obvious ignorance with any further response. Bye!

From ur comment, I can see that u know more functions of life jackets in emergency situation on water, but the question is have u experience it before or u've been in such riverine community before?

I stayed in riverine community for a year nd I've experienced it first hand.

In such riverine community in rainy season, life jacket is useless.
Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by Bigfish121(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2022
I remembered when I travelled to bonny without a live vest,it was really scary.
Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by F117nighthawk: 11:05am On Jun 21, 2022
No life jackets worn by the passengers, the same carelessness we see all over Nigeria? Is that not signing their death warrant ahead of the disaster?, I know many dumb Nigerians will still not hear and never learn from this incident. Na same story we go soon hear again, and una go they pray for God to come and save una for this country, when u Cannot adhere to simple instructions
Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by tnerro1(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2022
You no sabi swim and you enter boat without life jacket, no be juju be that
Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by swissgoldenpro2: 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is very Sad
Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by bizhop01: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Some people here think rivers in Niger delta is like third mainland bridge,
I can swim very well but when i see such rivers i humble, imagine river that you can swim for over 1hour without reaching an end, and were is the strength to enable you last such in the water without any support.
Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by effido666: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nwodosis:
Too painful
Yea.....I don't knw why these boat guys don't like including life jacket in their boats knowing quite right dat not everyone knws hw to swim .......if u check very well u will find out dat the boat rider didn't die
Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
So sad. May their souls rest in peace.
I served In that Ayama village.
Traveling in water was really scary.
Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by Yankee101: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Never go on a boat ride without a floating vest even if you can swim
Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by jamesbridget13(f): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
I can't enter boat o.
Rip to d dead
Re: Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found by Veryfoolishboy: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
danmm this is bleeped

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Introduce Solar-Powered Keke And Motorcycles In 2019 / BDC Outlets At International Airports In Nigeria Run Out Of Dollars / Lagos Port Complex Connected To Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.