Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,375 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) (2190 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by Onetenth: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
I'm really in pains right now. I wouldn't have been pained so much if the money was mine.

I am a delivery agent, so I went out today to deliver the company product. After delivery the customer sent the payment to me, so as I was on my way back home I got the credit alert of 42,900, then few minutes later i started getting debits of 9,999 till all the money was deducted from my acct from a particular opay charge Lang.

I don't know how this happened and how my card was compromised. The thing I remembered was I tried to take a loan of 5k from a loan app last week which was rejected.

I went to the bank to make a complaint but I was told it was done by an app I binded card with.

Pls how do I go about this? I am in deep problem as the money isn't mine.
Pls I need help

Pls kindly help to Frontpage for more help plsss..

Lalasticlala
Seun

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by dex4sure: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
This really sad....I think the bank will be in the right position to tell you the next action to take

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
omg i feel ur pain

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by Zonefree(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
If I'm having any transaction with anyone and it involves Opay or Kuda, I'm always cautious and vigilant.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by Onetenth: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
dex4sure:
This really sad....I think the bank will be in the right position to tell you the next action to take
I have went there. My card has been blocked immediately and I was told there's little chance I can recover the money
Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by OGwales(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Which loan app? Tell the name
Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by Onetenth: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hisbah21:
omg i feel ur pain
I have never wished anyone evil, I hustle hard just to take care of myself and family. Why should anyone do this to me? 2500 of the money is my own share, and I have already spent 1300 on transport expenses
Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by Onetenth: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
OGwales:
Which loan app? Tell the name
honestly I can't even remember d name, I only remembered I saw d ads pop up on Instagram then I tried to see if I could get a loan as I need the money
Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by 9gerian: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kindly elaborate. Do those apps request for card details and pin or what?

Zonefree:
If I'm having any transaction with anyone and it involves Opay or Kuda, I'm always cautious and vigilant.
Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by Oladimeji122(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Onetenth:
I'm really in pains right now. I wouldn't have been pained so much if the money was mine.

I am a delivery agent, so I went out today to deliver the company product. After delivery the customer sent the payment to me, so as I was on my way back home I got the credit alert of 42,900, then few minutes later i started getting debits of 9,999 till all the money was deducted from my acct from a particular opay charge Lang.

I don't know how this happened and how my card was compromised. The thing I remembered was I tried to take a loan of 5k from a loan app last week which was rejected.

I went to the bank to make a complaint but I was told it was done by an app I binded card with.

Pls I need help

Lalasticlala
Seun
chai u don fall victim it happened to me too so painful i pray it got resolved soon
Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by Oladimeji122(m): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Onetenth:

Pls I need help

Lalasticlala
Seun
mine is interswitch lang001254588455
Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by OGwales(m): 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Onetenth:
honestly I can't even remember d name, I only remembered I saw d ads pop up on Instagram then I tried to see if I could get a loan as I need the money

Na where you do yourself be that... My advice is go and block your ATM card to avoid another touching story. My 2cents
Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by holluwizzy: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
All this stupid boys at work.

Why will u put ur fellow Nigerian into problem?.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by darkstar6971(m): 12:09am On Jun 21, 2022
Once you link your card with them it will request for otp to link card after that then anytime you’re owing them they can charge your card straight without the need of otp again that’s how it works srry op
9gerian:
Kindly elaborate. Do those apps request for card details and pin or what?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by RealistRedpiler: 1:11am On Jun 21, 2022
Stay away from Loan App

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by voicelessmunk: 3:28am On Jun 21, 2022
i was a victim, most loan apps are scam..https://realandrare.shop
Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by Onetenth: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2022
Oladimeji122:
chai u don fall victim it happened to me too so painful i pray it got resolved soon
thank u
Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by Onetenth: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2022
OGwales:

Na where you do yourself be that... My advice is go and block your ATM card to avoid another touching story. My 2cents
I have done that already. Thanks
Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by Onetenth: 8:20am On Jun 21, 2022
holluwizzy:
All this stupid boys at work.

Why will u put ur fellow Nigerian into problem?.
Honestly it's just heartbreaking
Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2022
Onetenth:

Pls I need help

Lalasticlala
Seun
Meen , these people are heartless, so painful
Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by Zino990(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2022
Open your playstore and check the name of the loan app you downloaded from there so we can all be aware of this frudulent people

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2022
Onetenth:

When your card is about to be bound to a payment channel you will receive either a text or email message asking for your confirmation.

Look for this message and check it , you should find the name of the company that owns the loan app there
Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by VirileNelly2420: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nawa o... This one shock me o. U sure u no give out any OTP...?

One thief called my brother on phone last month and told him he was calling from his bank, told him his details, told him he was at d bank d previous day for certain course. Everything was correct.
He told my broda he wants to complete d bank stuff and help him activate his new ATM card dat dey were unable to finish d process due to bad network d previous day, my bros obliged. Cos he was so desperate with getting d account solved as he would b traveling out by d weekend precisely Sunday and it was Friday already. And he made dis known to dem when dey were busy delaying and stressing him during d week.

After few minutes of being on call and answering ridiculous questions... He was told all done. But dey would be sending him a code, he should call it out to make sure it's correct thing dey sent. My bros innocently did. He was even still on call before he started getting debit alerts. Dey left less Dan N50 in da account.
But den, my bros was still too lucky dat dia was delay in d fund transfer for his travel. He had to make calls to halt everything

After da day, I see diz bankers as thieves with warrant.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by Onetenth: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello everyone. I was able to investigate how my money was stolen from my account. The name of the platform is lendmenow. Pls u guys should be wary of lendmenow, it's a card phising platform

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by Teeneyo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wen navigating the murky waters of the net
Always hav 2 bank accts wit atm cards
D ist one ...holds ur main fund
Neva play with the card details
Even sef neva take it out..unless emergency

D 2nd one
Use for testing the microphone..bt leave at least 1500...if u wanna buy smeting..move funds frm d main to the free madness bank

Simple n short

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
That is what I do.

(1) (Reply)

Tragic Death Of Jojo After YANSH SURGERY��� / People Accuse Chinese Zoo Of Hiring Humans To Act Like Animals / Woman Cuts Off Husbands JT In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.