Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,769 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Check Out The Original Source Of Sanusi's Speech On Premium Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Original Source Of Sanusi's Speech On Premium Newspaper (443 Views)

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / SERAP Drags FG, Kano To UN Over ‘arbitrary Detention Of Sanusi’ / Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Original Source Of Sanusi's Speech On Premium Newspaper by Joecrane(f): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
For those lying fact checkers claiming that the recent statement about the three presidential candidates attributed to Lamido Sanusi was false, check out the source below.

https://hausa.premiumtimesng.com/2022/06/kage-ga-khalifah-sanusi-lamido-yadda-wani-mai-shafi-a-yanar-gizo-ke-kantara-wa-khalifah-sanusi-karya-daga-imam-murtadha-gusau/
Re: Check Out The Original Source Of Sanusi's Speech On Premium Newspaper by SmartPolician: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
This needs to get to the front page ASAP
Joecrane, copy and paste the article here.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Original Source Of Sanusi's Speech On Premium Newspaper by Joecrane(f): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
This needs to get to the front page ASAP
Joecrane, copy and paste the article here.

How do I go about that bro?
Re: Check Out The Original Source Of Sanusi's Speech On Premium Newspaper by Lionnation: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Check Out The Original Source Of Sanusi's Speech On Premium Newspaper by Whois(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Thank me later
Joecrane:

How do I go about that bro?

Re: Check Out The Original Source Of Sanusi's Speech On Premium Newspaper by Rebelutionary: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Joecrane:
For those lying fact checkers claiming that the recent statement about the three presidential candidates attributed to Lamido Sanusi was false, check out the source below.

https://hausa.premiumtimesng.com/2022/06/kage-ga-khalifah-sanusi-lamido-yadda-wani-mai-shafi-a-yanar-gizo-ke-kantara-wa-khalifah-sanusi-karya-daga-imam-murtadha-gusau/
Common did you read hausa that was written before yoy came to call some people "lying fact checkers"? Why are you folks like this...it said that the piece you want to salivate on was written by one Mohammed Sanusi and not Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. Do a google translate n give it a rest.
Re: Check Out The Original Source Of Sanusi's Speech On Premium Newspaper by naptu2: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
Translate the Hausa portion of the article. This is what it says (I have skipped the English portion because I assume that everybody can understand English).

(1) (Reply)

I Stand With The Anambra Commissioner Of Education Prof Mrs Ngozi / Another’ True Story Of The EKEREMADU Incident / Breaking: Lobatan, Tinubu Finally Chooses a Muslim Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.