Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed (24343 Views)

Supreme Court Rules Against UK’s Plan To Send Asylum Seekers To Rwanda / Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by jaxxy(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2022
Good judgement. Its abnormal

1 Like

Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by truthCoder: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2022
ask4double:
Wonder why they have the most powerful passport in the world? Very modest guys!

They have the strongest passport because they have one of the most developed societies in the world.

They literally invented technology as we know it today.

They visit other countries but come back home.

Your passport becomes weak when you are a visitor that refuses to leave after a visit. Pakistan, India and Nigeria rings a bell.

4 Likes

Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by descarado: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2022
Thailand has been same sex haven of the world since the 80s but same sex marriage is illegal in Thailand. I don't have any roboem with gay but I'm only concerned when they decide to add children into the equation.

I think this and some issues are what made some free countries still say no to same sex marriage.
Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by SugarGirl44(f): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2022
Basiljoe:
Watch how the average hypocritical Nigerian who has never experienced good government or basic amenities and resides in a shithole, talk shit.

So because we haven't experienced good governance, our brains should stop functioning too??!?!?

The 2 issues have no correlation whatsoever, so I guess you're the one who needs psychiatric help asap.

Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by Stanweezy(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2022
Nice decision their

1 Like

Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by Thespagchef(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2022
LIGHTROOM:
That disappointment will surely send that lawyer to jail

It was not deemed illegal, it is not just recognized in a court.
You can't get a marriage certificate or seek divorce.

Modified.

And btw, happy pride month

Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by Entanglement: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Japa formed from Japan is a country with rich cultural heritage or sumurai's, and the Ninja's. Japan is a country with bountiful blessings.

Japan have live up to the expectation of Man on earth

Japan is a country to beckon your investment in

Japan is a country to aim for retirement

Japan will forever be a country i dream

Japanese women are formidable respectful in the whole world.
and don't forget, Japan have high suicide rate and you can't reach the amount of wealth you are looking for when working in Japan undecided

Japan is good for tourists but for immigration I doubt
Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by descarado: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2022
subsidywise18:

Homosexuality is legal in Japan, and same sex partnerships are legal in some areas.

Court is essentially saying 'it isn't in the rules' .
Same sex partnership is recognised but marriage isn't.
The same with Thailand. Thailand is same sex capital of the world yet same sex marriage is illegal.
Nigeria don't recognise both. In USA, same sex partnership is recognised but only few states made same sex marriage legal.

2 Likes

Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by paltielx: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2022
Kudos to them
Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by truthCoder: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Good news.
Let African Countries emulate this. Same sex marriage is against our culture.

Killing twins was part of your culture too less than 2 centuries ago.

Your culture still supports ritual killings in 2022
Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by Btruth: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2022
WaywardSon:
Why does it seem like the Global order is weaning itself off Western Bullshit on a daily basis. And coming from America's allies too.

Saudi Arabia has been on a rampage about the Rainbow people and now Japan has followed. Maybe there's hope for humaniy
it's indeed a sign of hope. The world need redemption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by Amumaigwe: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2022
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/japan-court-rules-against-same-sex-marriage-lawyer-disappointed/

Coming from a so called 'pagan' country. The Christian dominant countries canvassing for this shit should be ashamed if they still have some shame left.
Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by Georgejeez: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2022
Same sex people should all be rounded up and banished to Venus or Mars

2 Likes

Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by xeju: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Good news.
Let African Countries emulate this. Same sex marriage is against our culture.
Christianity and Islam are also against our culture
Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by lordprogress: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2022
The Americans have influenced the Japanese negatively this won't be a topic anybody dares to raise In the 18th and 19th century Japan.
Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2022
Good one... Christ Jesus is winning... America and Europe should take their evil culture
Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by bitbillionaire: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2022
Constitution is supreme. What the law does not clearly allow can't be recognized.

Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by webhead: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Thank God there are still some sane people left in this world.
The world was beginning to scare me, one can't even watch a movie in peace again without them subtly preaching sodomy.
It's super annoying, got to find a new hobby to replace watching movies cos I can't deal, make I no go break my TV with anger.

It won't be well with obama wherever he is cos I think he was the first animal to legalize it. Omo ale.
I thought I was the only one grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by Basiljoe: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

So because we haven't experienced good governance, our brains should stop functioning too??!?!?

The 2 issues have no correlation whatsoever, so I guess you're the one who needs psychiatric help asap.

Get well soon.
Lmao. If your brain is functioning, you would experience good government and higher standard of living, you would obviously bypass all hurdles to achieve that, instead you live like hoarded catfish in a dirty pond, with your public pit latrines and open defacation. grin

There's a correlation between stupidity, poverty, dirtyness, corruption and religion. Go figure. Why are most seemingly conservative countries like Nigeria very poor and dirty, yet so religious. Check most shitholes in the world, they all have same thing in common.

As for psychiatric help, it should be obvious by now between me and you who is the ignoramus, so I suggest you take your Dad and if possible, your entire family to yabaleft. wink
Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by openmine(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2022
007Marvel:
One thing I don't understand about all this same sex marriage advocate is the remarks they make after verdicts, do they think everyone is stupid as dem! Of course I see some guys and I'm like wow this guy is handsome! But that's it! If that guy should make I move on me, Nigga I'm gonna pop some brains!
grin grin
Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by shortIGBOman: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2022
truthCoder:

Killing twins was part of your culture too less than 2 centuries ago.

Your culture still supports ritual killings in 2022

You are mistaken me for an IGBO Man. I am not from the EAST. Only Igbo People can relate to what you wrote.

Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by truthCoder: 10:12am On Jun 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are mistaken me for an IGBO Man. I am not from the EAST. Only Igbo People can relate to what you wrote.

Where are you from?

Don’t be shy.
Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by infogeneral: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2022
Marriage is between a man and a woman

1 Like

Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by brainvard: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2022
What is cognitive ability?
AND
How do improve cognitive abilities?
Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by Urchmantete: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2022
E remain Bob
Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by openmine(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Thank God there are still some sane people left in this world.
The world was beginning to scare me, one can't even watch a movie in peace again without them subtly preaching sodomy.
It's super annoying, got to find a new hobby to replace watching movies cos I can't deal, make I no go break my TV with anger.

It won't be well with obama wherever he is cos I think he was the first animal to legalize it. Omo ale.
I just had to go back and rewatch older movies!
Far better than the new ones as every movie maker wants to be politically correct!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by Bruno3000(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2022
Ok thanks.
Fuckingmallam45:

You will regret it, don't just try it. They have been known to be hardcore racists as a country. Infact, being a black person in Japan is a punishment on its own.
Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by Creamypie(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2022
MMWandali:
Victory for sound morals and Godliness

Shame to the devil and his agents
Ogun, Sango and Amadioha, go send thunder to the nairalanders who click "share "button , under this your comment.
Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by blingxx(m): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2022
Bruno3000:
God bless Japan. Na to japa go Japan o.

Japanese are somehow racist Sha you be "gaijin" to them .. protitution is legal there and their woman sabi moan during sex grin
Re: Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed by jrusky(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2022
Good God bless Japan for that.

And 2 days ago some useless cleric who should have talked sense to that goat called Bobstupid sat down with holy book praying for someone that deserve heavy punishment.

But same idiots can set fellow human on fire for just saying "don't post this here again this group chat is for academic purpose" but can sit down with a fool practisng the most sinful act in the holy book.

I spit!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee / An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage / Hamas Terrorists Interrogation Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.