Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage (24365 Views)

8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night / 11Year Old Yemeni Girl Nada Al-Ahdal Flees Home To Avoid Forced Marriage (VIDEO) / An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Titihoya: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
This small girl is even teaching the adults in her life how children should be treated.....The likes of Yerima has no qualms with this and wants 160 million of us to join in his depravity!

Her words:

"It's true that I ran away from my family. I can't live with them anymore. Enough. I want to go live with my uncle. What about the innocence of childhood? What have the children done wrong? Why do you marry them off like that?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J7_TKgw1To

6 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Sanboy25: 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
Cute girl, very matured for her age, I wish her the best. cry

4 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by redsun(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
It is a abomination to engage a child in a marraiage,an act perpetuated bu human vultures,the humans that live as scavengers.They are worst than paedophiles and the world should fight the like they fight common paedophiles that prey on innocent children.The world should fight them like they fight terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pedophiilles hiding under religions are nothing but soulless child rapiiist..every single one of them should be killed without

exception....Any grown man that sticks his penissss inside of an 11 year old baby should be tortured, rapeed, then killed

by lions. I dont care what Mohamed, Quran, Allah, or the bibles says you are a damn child rapiiist and dont deserve to live

period.....Imagine a country where a senator can marry a 13 year old baby and not be sent to prison but still keep his

seat and praised by idiiots....if any of you damn pedophiiile ever touch my daughter in anyway ill gut you like a pig with a

dull knife.....Nigeria makes me sick...bunch of useless religious people..

49 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by redsun(m): 12:02am On Jul 22, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Pedophiilles hiding under religions are nothing but soulless child rapiiist..every single one of them should be killed without

exception....Any grown man that sticks his penissss inside of an 11 year old baby should be tortured, rapeed, then killed

by lions. I dont care what Mohamed, Quran, Allah, or the bibles says you are a damn child rapiiist and dont deserve to live

period.....Imagine a country where a senator can marry a 13 year old baby and not be sent to prison but still keep his

seat and praised by idiiots....if any of you damn pedophiiile ever touch my daughter in anyway ill gut you like a pig with a

They are korokoro(legitimaste) paedophiles.Right before docile nigerians,children are being molested by animals that earns millions of naira of blood money for doing nothing but commiting abominations.

To think that yerima continued to be a senator in nigeria after kidnapping and molesting a 13 year old shows how far nigeria has gone into the abyss and it is the abysmal state of nigeria that allowed such an abominable bill to be raised in a gathering of suppose wise men and women,talkless of being passed into law.

4 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Dreal1247: 2:16am On Jul 22, 2013
YERIMA SHOULD BE ARRESTED.smiley LIKE if u ar in support. This calls for public protest. PEOPLE LIKE YERIMA SHOULD NOT BE IN THE UPPER AND LOWER HOUSES OF THIS COUNTRY. :-):-):-):-):-)

27 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Brimmie(m): 5:45am On Jul 22, 2013
[size=20]Yerima 2015: Fresh Air Continues! grin grin PD-Pig [/size]

4 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by bright007(f): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2013
pls create an audio,video,written, format of this girl's message and send it to Yerima.

1 Like

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by mesther96(f): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2013
Jesus wept!

5 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Sojebrand(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2013
Hmmm
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by iamswizz(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2013
well.. thats what we get when we allow those abokis rule us..

They want to islamise Nigeria. Smh

5 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by ednut1(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2013
Wetin man no go see for dis sick world,
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by canalily(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2013
lipsrsealed Am so dumb by some ungodlly acts! What is this world turning into, huh? Well, "things fall apart"
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by luvmijeje(f): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2013
Oga o,children that are suppose to be in school and some people are supporting this travesty.

1 Like

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by dhammer(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2013
Perverted assholes, may they all rot in hades!
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Nomski0(f): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2013
#no to child marriage
They're future leaders not wives of today.

2 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by kstyle2(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2013
Even peter griffin wil b shell shocked @ wat 9ja is turnin in2.

2 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by onlineresource: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2013
these people are even worse than the wild animals...
they dont even have any form of conscience on children
and any one who tries it on their children will face their wrath...
such craziness... i tire for una...
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by drake2005: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2013
Sanboy25: Cute girl. smiley

Closet Pedo$phile hiding under the cover of Nairaland. Why do you have to bold "cute girl" and add color? Why do you have to do all that? Very suspicious

2 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2013
The guys who "marry" these young girls sound like a bunch of pedoophiles!!! i swear angry
I hope the this is what the future generation of the middle east looks like. At only 11 years old, this child is wiser than most of the people who outnumber her. She wants what most of us take for granted. I could not imagine being as brave as her. She has to fight for a normal childhood, fight for an education, fight for a sense of independence (no matter the significance). I hope everything changes for the better. smiley

2 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by abduldope(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

i Pity u....cus ol this ur nonsense talk no go leAd anYtn tongue
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2013
Brimmie: [size=20]Yerima 2015: Fresh Air Continues! grin grin PD-Pig [/size]

Senator Yerima is a member of the APC, actually. Get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2013
Don Demu: Abeg see fresh matured person like this una they sey make we no marry. Tell me the number of inches you can have down their that d girl in this video no go fit take? Must you guys beef everything Islam?
hahahaha! You have exposed your nairaland identity SENATOR YERIMA! WATCH OUT HOW MY FELLOW COUNTRYMEN FROM THE SOUTH WILL EAT YOU UP LIKE A HUNGRY LION. HAHAHAHAH
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Adex097: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2013
I will only support this child marriage IF AnD ONLY IF "BOKOHARAMISM" is legalised in Nigeria.
*dazall*
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by amonzeus(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2013
I blame lord luggard 4 joining us wit some northern beast...dis is sickening child marriage??

4 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by igbsam(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2013
Am very sure, if that paedophile called yerima sees this video of this little pretty girl, he'll try to contact her wanting to make her one of his wives. Useless man dat ought to have been castrated a long time ago. See small pikin dey educate adult again. This world has gone crazy.

7 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2013
drake2005:

Closet Pedo$phile hiding under the cover of Nairaland. Why do you have to bold "cute girl" and add color? Why do you have to do all that? Very suspicious
hahaha very suspicious indeed! She is probably a lesb pedo! Hahaha
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by OCcool: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2013
I wonder what most of these old id!ots see in underaged girls when so many marriageable ladies abound everywhere. Infact i just don't get it. It's like eating an unripe fruit! How do you hope to enjoy it?

2 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by amiskurie(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2013
no comment 4 now!.
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Fazhy: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2013
Brimmie: [size=20]Yerima 2015: Fresh Air Continues! grin grin PD-Pig [/size]

wink

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by stantob(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2013
Instead of moving Nigera forward,the likes of Yerima are busy looking for a law that will protect them in cupulating underage girls.Why not enact laws that will stop these white elephant projects in Nigeria

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee / Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum / Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.