Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

New Beyonce Single “break My Soul” To Drop At Midnight - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Beyonce Single “break My Soul” To Drop At Midnight (286 Views)

Listen To New Beyonce “break My Soul” / Has Bella Smurhda Sold His Soul To The Devil? / KACH To Drop "DINO" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Beyonce Single “break My Soul” To Drop At Midnight by LetDemKnow(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2022

Beyonce has revealed that her new single, “Break My Soul,” will be released on Tuesday, June 21. The song will be the first single off her upcoming album, Renaissance, and the first music she’s released as a solo artist since 2016’s Lemonade, with the exception of The Lion King soundtrack and Jay-collaboration Z’s album, Everything Is Love.

Beyoncé announced on her Instagram page, updating her bio to read, “6. BREAK MY SOUL midnight ET.” The number six is most likely a reference to the song’s position on the tracklist of her upcoming album Renaissance. See the announcement in the IG post below.

While Beyonce has kept the details of her new album under wraps, she recently performed it for British Vogue editor-in-chief Edward Enninful in honor of the publication’s new cover story.

When Enninful heard the unpublished songs, he commented, “Soaring vocals and fierce beats combine and in a split second I’m transported back to the clubs of my youth.” He continued, “I want to get up and start throwing moves. It’s music I love to my core. Music that makes you rise, that turns your mind to cultures and subcultures, to our people past and present, music that will unite so many on the dance floor, music that touches your soul.”

Renaissance is scheduled to be make its full debut on July 29 as we reported earlier. For now, prepare for the sixth track, “BREAK MY SOUL,” in a couple of hours.

If you haven’t see her recent shoot for British Vogue, check it out here also.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Little (love I Love) Song By Teni Mp3 Download / Oxlade Features Camila Cabello On "Ku Lo Sa" Remix | Listen To Snippet / Papee ft Viper Jay Life na dice. Now trending on audiomac and spotify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.