Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

I'm Not Sure If This My Little Story Concerns You... But You Can Read ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Not Sure If This My Little Story Concerns You... But You Can Read ! (275 Views)

Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota / #horriblebosses And #toxicworkplace ; My Little Experience / 'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Sure If This My Little Story Concerns You... But You Can Read ! by Chinedumichael(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
So, you're currently employed in a job that you despise. You're not enjoying it as much as you'd like because the hours are long, it keeps you away from your family, and the pay is nowhere near what you'd like. You subsequently found me and my business blogs, where I demonstrated how to get started, and you liked it, but you're not sure what to do next.

As far as I can see, you have three choices. First, you might hunt for a new job, work on your résumé, send out applications, go through interviews, and go through the full process in the hopes of finding another employer that will give a comparable package and expect the same kind of work for the same pay.

Second, you might do nothing and stay exactly where you are, accepting that your current situation is as good as it gets and simply sucking it up. Third, you could give this (the business opportunity I shared) a shot and see how far you can get by combining it with what you're already doing.

Which of the three options will be the most convenient for you?
Re: I'm Not Sure If This My Little Story Concerns You... But You Can Read ! by gulfer: 4:28am On Jun 21, 2022
Hmmmm

Re: I'm Not Sure If This My Little Story Concerns You... But You Can Read ! by Chinedumichael(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
gulfer:
Hmmmm
Is that your own answer? Are you really banking on the government as help?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With NFT In Nigeria 2022 (guide) / Administrative Officer Needed In Oluyole Ibadan / Field Agents For Debt Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.